Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Whatever grip you one had on reality you lost long ago.
Lmao. From your own link:

“Despite research that suggests most active shooters are school-age and have a connection to the school, and data that show that 18-to-20-year-olds commit gun homicides at a rate four times higher than adults 21 and older do”

Lmao. From your own link:

“Despite research that suggests most active shooters are school-age and have a connection to the school, and data that show that 18-to-20-year-olds commit gun homicides at a rate four times higher than adults 21 and older do”
Did I say that it included data showing the rate at which schools have been hardened since Columbine?

No.

Just that it works.

Your only suggestion so far is raising the age to buy long guns of which there is zero evidence suggesting it would or even could have any effect on school shootings.

Did I say that it included data showing the rate at which schools have been hardened since Columbine?

No.

Just that it works.

Your only suggestion so far is raising the age to buy long guns of which there is zero evidence suggesting it would or even could have any effect on school shootings.
Your own link agrees with what I have been saying, retard.

Maybe you should have read it first.

Whatever grip you one had on reality you lost long ago.
Boom. From your own link:

“Rates calculated using age-specific US Census Population Data, 2013-2017. People aged 18 to 20 made up 4 percent of the US population and represented 18 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Adults aged 21 and over made up 73 percent of the population and 74 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Analysis includes all offenders in single and multiple offender incidents.”

Check and mate.

Whoops. Your own link disagrees with you.

“Rates calculated using age-specific US Census Population Data, 2013-2017. People aged 18 to 20 made up 4 percent of the US population and represented 18 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Adults aged 21 and over made up 73 percent of the population and 74 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Analysis includes all offenders in single and multiple offender incidents.”

Well done. :eusa_clap:

Boom. From your own link:

Check and mate.
That is neither check nor mate since it doesn't address school shootings.

Whoops. Your own link disagrees with you.

Well done. :eusa_clap:
Which again does not in any way address school shootings.

Get a grip.

Lmao. Are you arguing with your own link now? Maybe you should have read it first. :laugh:
What you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with school shootings, it references all gun homicides and the age of offenders.

Roughly 90% of school shooters are between 14-17.

The median age is 16.

That post has nothing to do with the rates at which schools have hardened their facilities since 99.

You are lost.
That’s the point, you moron. You were the one claiming that schools were hardened during that time-period and credited this to the decline in guns at school.

“Once again, there was no lowering of the age. What did take place over that time period was securing and hardening of facilities and a dramatic increase in armed security.”

You’re so bad at this. Go ahead and post another link that agrees with me.

What you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with school shootings, it references all gun homicides and the age of offenders.

Roughly 90% of school shooters are between 14-17.

Lmao oh good, you gave me another link that I can work with.

According to this link, 18 to 20-year olds are responsible for 17% of school shootings. And according to your other link. 18 to 20-year-olds make up 4% of the US population.

You're doing a great job of arguing against yourself. LoL

1654909508851.png

Lmao oh good, you gave me another link that I can work with.

According to this link, 18 to 20-year olds are responsible for 17% of school shootings. And according to your other link. 18 to 20-year-olds make up 4% of the US population.

You're doing a great job of arguing against yourself. LoL
You are babbling now.

That means over 80% are under 21 so they already can't legally purchase or carry the hand guns they are bringing to school.

You are babbling now.

That means over 80% are under 21 so they already can't legally purchase or carry the hand guns they are bringing to school.
Babbling? This is simple math and it’s from your links.

According to your links, 18 to 20-year-olds are disproportionately more likely to be the perpetrators in both gun murders and school shootings.

They make up 4% of the population yet they account for 18% of all gun homicides and 17% of all school shootings.

This is why your link explained that the minimum age limit for guns should be raised to 21.

Maybe you should have read your own links huh? :laugh:

Babbling? This is simple math and it’s from your links.

According to your links, 18 to 20-year-olds are disproportionately more likely to be the perpetrators in both gun murders and school shootings.

They make up 4% of the population yet they account for 18% of all gun homicides and 17% of all school shootings.

This is why your link explained that the minimum age limit for guns should be raised to 21.

Maybe you should have read your own links huh? :laugh:
You are now making things up, 80% are below 21, the median age is 16.

Forum List

Back