Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Go to South Africa and see what they want it to be like.
The richest live in compounds.
The semi rich have to fork out a huge chunk of their money on security.
The Middle Class do what they can, but never enough.
The poor just get screwed over.
Correct.

In fact, that’s the situation in much of the world – private homes behind massive gates and walls.

Outside the gates, walls, and compounds the streets are a lawless no man’s land, particularly at night.

Clearly this is what conservatives want for America.

Correct.

In fact, that’s the situation in much of the world – private homes behind massive gates and walls.

Outside the gates, walls, and compounds the streets are a lawless no man’s land, particularly at night.

Clearly this is what conservatives want for America.
No that isn't even close to accurate, even modest middle class homes are behind walls and usually walls that are electrified across the top.

We don’t have data on how effective it would be pass federal law to raise the minimum age limit on long guns. So I can’t compare the two but I’m in favor of both.
We know that the 21yo age limit for purchasing handguns isn't preventing kids from getting into schools and shooting them up with handguns.

Can’t stop?

They didn’t even try because of people like you
What the hell? Handguns get into schools frequently and it has been illegal for anyone under 21 to purchase or carry a handgun for over fifty years.

Can’t stop?

They didn’t even try because of people like you
If there had been grounds for an EPO they are not difficult to get in Texas. Being under an EPO would have prevented him from being able to legally purchase any firearm.

You cant stop him, dumbass.

There is NOTHING you can do, to stop a psychopath who wants a weapon, from obtaining one.

If you want to do something that works, pay attention. I have security credentials and I've been advising corporations and governments for 40 years.

HARDEN THE FACILITY. That's number one

IMPLEMENT ACCESS CONTROL. That's number two.

POST ARMED SECURITY. That's number three

Every corporation in the world, and every government in the world, handles security this way.

YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTION
It's long been obvious that he's not really interested in doing anything that would actually reduce the number of school shootings or mass shootings period.

You haven't suggested anything that will actually work.
That’s ok. I can just make shit up about what happened after Columbine to fit my argument like you did.

Then I can get called out on it and run away from that sinking ship like a coward.

Oh, wait. That’s what you did.

That’s ok. I can just make shit up about what happened after Columbine to fit my argument like you did.

Then I can get called out on it and run away from that sinking ship like a coward.

Oh, wait. That’s what you did.
I'm not making anything up you ignorant jackass.

I'm not making anything up you ignorant jackass.

Ammoland.com lmao.

Hang on. One stupid claim of yours at a time.

Does the dataset from 2009 to 2019 say anything about hardening schools? You stupid fucking moron. You keep running away from your ignorant claim and I’m going to keep calling you out on it.

Don’t run away from it this time you little bitch.

Ammoland.com lmao.

Hang on. One stupid claim of yours at a time.

Does the dataset from 2009 to 2019 say anything about hardening schools? You stupid fucking moron. You keep running away from your ignorant claim and I’m going to keep calling you out on it.

Don’t run away from it this time you little bitch.
Even the far left group, "Every Town", and Obama's "Change.org promote improving school security to reduce school shootings and their effects when they do occur as proven methods.

Whatever grip you one had on reality you lost long ago.

Even the far left group, "Every Town", and Obama's "Change.org promote improving school security to reduce school shootings and their effects when they do occur as proven methods.

Whatever grip you one had on reality you lost long ago.
I support school security as well you fucking moron.

That still doesn’t support your claim about hardened schools in the data set that you brought up.

Are you going to address your circular logic this time or are you going to run away like a little bitch again? Apparently in your reality it’s fine for you to make shit up.

I support school security as well you fucking moron.

That still doesn’t support your claim about hardened schools in the data set that you brought up.

Are you going to address your circular logic this time or are you going to run away like a little bitch again? Apparently in your reality it’s fine for you to make shit up.
What data set did I bring up exactly?

Forum List

Back