Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

So you want to do nothing to keep people like Ramos from obtaining an AR.

Noted. You can't even deny that but you're too scared to admit it.
Same shit from you everyday. Just agree with me or i support the psychopath huh.

We gave solutions that would hopefully ventilate the next one. But you want our guns.

Screw you

No clue. Me making a suggestion doesnt make it so. Your saying 21 doesnt make it stop either.
Right but you still haven’t suggested anything to stop him from legally purchasing an AR-15.

You want 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos to be able to legally purchase them, don’t you?

I didn’t say it was.

I said “so you want to do nothing to keep people like Ramos from obtaining an AR.”

You still haven’t suggested anything about that. Looks like I was right.
Its your suggestion. Im not obligated to prove your suggestion. Thats on you.

My suggestion was self defense training, arming some teachers, and some non lethals

Its your suggestion. Im not obligated to prove your suggestion. Thats on you.

My suggestion was self defense training, arming some teachers, and some non lethals
Right. So you have no suggestions about keeping ARs out of the hands of people like Ramos. You have no problem with people like him getting those kinds of guns. Like I said.

Thanks for confirming.

Right. So you have no suggestions about keeping ARs out of the hands of people like Ramos. You have no problem with people like him getting those kinds of guns. Like I said.

Thanks for confirming.
And your suggestion will not either.

You play new laws. You remind me of safety retards at work. Each quarter a different color tape in tools. Now we are all safe. Lmao

And your suggestion will not either.

You play new laws. You remind me of safety retards at work. Each quarter a different color tape in tools. Now we are all safe. Lmao
I have suggestions for keeping ARs out of the hands of people like Ramos. You don’t.

You have no problem with psychopaths like Ramos getting an AR-15.

Thanks for confirming.

Finally you admit it.

So you want to do absolutely nothing about stopping 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from legally obtaining an AR.

Like I fucking said.
You CAN'T do anything, dumbass leftard.

Not when any old psycho can just walk down to the corner and buy an unregistered piece for a hundred bucks

You CAN'T do anything, dumbass leftard.

Not when any old psycho can just walk down to the corner and buy an unregistered piece for a hundred bucks
We can. You just don’t want to do it.

You want to do nothing about 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos legally purchasing an AR-15.

You want to do nothing about 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos legally purchasing an AR-15.

You really are a dumbass…..

We gave the government emergency protection orders….and they didn’t use them…

We did something and the government screwed up…

Now you want to give up guns to the government that can’t stop an 18 year old

You truly are stupid

You really are a dumbass…..

We gave the government emergency protection orders….and they didn’t use them…

We did something and the government screwed up…

Now you want to give up guns to the government that can’t stop an 18 year old

You truly are stupid
Can’t stop?

They didn’t even try because of people like you

Forum List

Back