Are we sure Trump or DeSantis is ‘extreme’ enough for this new-age Republican voter?

Nope. Do I need to remind you of the hateful leftist agenda taking place right now within the public schools, the open borders, the hostility towards Christians and Israel, the support for BLM and antifa...
What hateful Leftist agenda in the schools?

What open borders?

Support for ANTIFA? Where are they? Who is their leader? Their main office is where? Who finances them?

Nope. Do I need to remind you of the hateful leftist agenda ...
No. You just need to quit using it as an excuse for your own hateful agenda. Be better than them. "We're just as bad as the Democrats" is NOT a winning campaign slogan.
(by "you" I mean Republicans, not you personally).

Brokeloser wants mass murder, and he speaks for the rest of that scum of the earth. Pay attention to their actions.
I know who Broke is and have dealt with him for awhile, and I agree with him a good Genocide never hurts, but we differ on who should be Genocide…

Brokeloser wants mass murder, and he speaks for the rest of that scum of the earth. Pay attention to their actions.
This is an important point. This is not a small group, and they're at war. They want to see other Americans die for disagreeing with them, they literally do see those people as evil and of Satan, and they're dead serious.

They were emboldened on Escalator Day, and their rage is only increasing.

I know who Broke is and have dealt with him for awhile, and I agree with him a good Genocide never hurts, but we differ on who should be Genocide…
Genocide is murder, no matter how you slice it. Would Jesus do that? Who are you? Who is Brokeloser? Are you all the all mighty who decides the fate of millions?

I hear all these hypocrites on this forum calling themselves Christians, yet, they wouldn't think it twice to murder in mass those who don't look like them. But that's what kind of monster Brokeloser is.

This is an important point. This is not a small group, and they're at war. They want to see other Americans die for disagreeing with them, they literally do see those people as evil and of Satan, and they're dead serious.

They are very, very, serious. And these are very, very, bad folks strutting around pretending to be Christians. These mfr's are monsters who would kill you without blinking. These folks are all about themselves, and they want you grave yard dead. People, watch out.

Last edited:
I agree with him a good Genocide never hurts What sort of sick statement is that? WTF is wrong with you? Are you out of your gd mind?

These kinds of folks have some serious, dangerous, issues people. They are really, really sick in the head.

I sure hope people defending this country are watching this very message board real close.

No. You just need to quit using it as an excuse for your own hateful agenda. Be better than them. "We're just as bad as the Democrats" is NOT a winning campaign slogan.
(by "you" I mean Republicans, not you personally).
Republicans don't have a hateful agenda, but their leadership is weak.

The average Republican voter is an anarchist who wants no government at all. So both those dolts are too moderate for the WWE influenced brain dead republican based.

Correct. Get that nasty evil shit out of our schools and we might calm down.

Oh no! I'm being boxed in with an extremist minority just because I am moderately conservative and would vote for Trump before Biden. Guess I'll just have to swing left to avoid being persecuted.

(NOT!)
bigemoji_20220212_002057_.png

The average Republican voter is an anarchist who wants no government at all. So both those dolts are too moderate for the WWE influenced brain dead republican based.
Bullshit. We want government to do its job. The problem is pushing shit on us that's none of their business.

Bullshit. We want government to do its job.
The FBI seizure of documents from your blob's house was the government doing it's job. So, you were all for that, right?

Let me guess...you'll suddenly be against the government doing it's job.

Forum List

Back