CDZ Are we teaching our children the right things?

As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Should we be teaching them to shun and avoid people who don't think like we do?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Is that what we're doing, or would this now be considered a bad idea?

Being open and curious to new ideas, is how we have an opioid epidemic going on.

Maybe you missed it, but it is exactly those self-proclaimed "open-minded people", that are spewing the most hate.
I'm far less concerned with what people claim to be than what their actions are.

And are you saying that being open and curious is a bad thing?

Is being open to trying cocaine, and curious about what is like to be on it, a bad thing or good thing? You tell me.
Not a good thing. I notice you can only think of examples of bad things.

Clearly you don't think that curiosity and being open to new ideas is good.

Of course, that's how innovation and advancement happen, yet you don't like it. Yet ironically, you're reading this message on a computer screen that was the result of curiosity and innovation.

Sadly, you're not alone. You don't need to be afraid of new ideas.

Last edited:
As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Being open and curious to new ideas, is how we have an opioid epidemic going on.

Maybe you missed it, but it is exactly those self-proclaimed "open-minded people", that are spewing the most hate.
I'm far less concerned with what people claim to be than what their actions are.

Is being open to trying cocaine, and curious about what is like to be on it, a bad thing or good thing? You tell me.

Of course, that's how innovation and advancement happen, yet you don't like it. Yet you're reading this message on a computer screen that was the result of curiosity and innovation.

When you look at the sadness and misery in our culture today, the vast majority is caused by people who think the way you do.

Of course, that's how innovation and advancement happen, yet you don't like it. Yet you're reading this message on a computer screen that was the result of curiosity and innovation.

When you look at the sadness and misery in our culture today, the vast majority is caused by people who think the way you do.
Well, I believe that you believe that.

Lefties, Blacks and Wetbacks don’t “teach” their children shit, they never have. Their children are raised by public school faculty, social networks, MTV, The Kardashian’s and video games.
Legit parents have always ‘steered’ their children down a pathway....we still do. That’s kind of a fundamental responsibility for parents and real parents know this.

Yes, you teach children to avoid bad things. I guess you have no Idea of what parenting is?
Poisonous vipers have things to teach to those who are "open to new ideas"... doesn't mean those ideas are good ones. Dipshit.

Yes, you teach children to avoid bad things. I guess you have no Idea of what parenting is?
Poisonous vipers have things to teach to those who are "open to new ideas"... doesn't mean those ideas are good ones. Dipshit.
If you want our children to not think for themselves and just attack those who disagree with them, that's on you, not me.

I think we should teach kids, by example, to think for themselves. Clearly many of us don't have the capacity to do that.

And thanks much for a vivid example of my point. Attack, attack, attack. This is what people like you are teaching them.

Last edited:
If you want our children to not think for themselves and just attack those who disagree with them, that's on you, not me.

I think we should teach kids, by example, to think for themselves. Clearly many of us don't have the capacity to do that.

And thanks much for a vivid example of my point. Attack, attack, attack. This is what people like you are teaching them.

Um, yeah, when you have Nazis throwing kids into cages, that's the point to clarify for children that this sort of thing is wrong.

Um, yeah, when you have Nazis throwing kids into cages, that's the point to clarify for children that this sort of thing is wrong.
There is a lot that can be talked about showing right from wrong during the WWII years.

There is a lot that can be talked about showing right from wrong during the WWII years.

You know, you'd think that. But the fact is, Trump pretty much repeats the whole Hitler playbook, and it seems we didn't learn anything.

You know, you'd think that. But the fact is, Trump pretty much repeats the whole Hitler playbook, and it seems we didn't learn anything.
Not so sure about your opinion, the reason I say that is that Obama caged children, also. So
sad that parents would put their children in that situation. I'm sure your parents, as mine, would
have never done that to you or I.

Not so sure about your opinion, the reason I say that is that Obama caged children, also. So
sad that parents would put their children in that situation. I'm sure your parents, as mine, would

Obama didn't cage children like Trump is. I'm not sure what this argument of defending Trump of "But, but, but Obama did something similar if you squint the right way."

Nor would I blame the parents trying to get their children out of a war zone for the awful policies of this administration.

Obama didn't cage children like Trump is. I'm not sure what this argument of defending Trump of "But, but, but Obama did something similar if you squint the right way."

Nor would I blame the parents trying to get their children out of a war zone for the awful policies of this administration.
This is where you and I disagree, my parents would never have put me in a position where I
would be left in the hands of a coyote, or on my own crossing an international border illegally. They had common sense.
Yes, Obama caged children....as much, who knows as the media was complicit with Obama.
But, there seems to be a number that below it, it's ok and above it, that's bad. Caging children is caging children.
I do remember how the media was staging children behind a cage for optics, when the children weren't even
caged by our government. The media doesn't like Trump and they proved it over and over.

This is where you and I disagree, my parents would never have put me in a position where I
would be left in the hands of a coyote, or on my own crossing an international border illegally. They had common sense.

and a nice comfortable middle class lifestyle... and no one shooting at them on a daily basis. I think it's easy to judge when we don't live under those kinds of conditions of violence and poverty.

Yes, Obama caged children....as much, who knows as the media was complicit with Obama.

No, he really didn't. He interned unaccompanied minors until they found people to sponsor them. That's nothing like what Trump is doing.

The media doesn't like Trump and they proved it over and over.

Because he does stuff like caging Children! This isn't complicated.

and a nice comfortable middle class lifestyle... and no one shooting at them on a daily basis. I think it's easy to judge when we don't live under those kinds of conditions of violence and poverty.

No, he really didn't. He interned unaccompanied minors until they found people to sponsor them. That's nothing like what Trump is doing.

The media doesn't like Trump and they proved it over and over.

Because he does stuff like caging Children! This isn't complicated.
We are going to have to agree to disagree, Joe. Cage....intern? Tough to have a conversation when parsing words

Well again you conflate fact with your opinion. You need to learn that your opinion is not fact just because you, or one of your socks say so.

Obama’s Immigration Agencies Separated Children From Their Families, Too

Obama’s Immigration Agencies Separated Children From Their Families, Too.

We are going to have to agree to disagree, Joe. Cage....intern? Tough to have a conversation when parsing words

I agree... it is, if you can't say what Trump is doing is an absolute wrong, period.

Not, But, but, but Obama.. . not 'Well, they deserve it for breaking our laws', or any other lame excuse you want to come up with.

What Trump is doing is wrong. Period.

I agree... it is, if you can't say what Trump is doing is an absolute wrong, period.

Not, But, but, but Obama.. . not 'Well, they deserve it for breaking our laws', or any other lame excuse you want to come up with.

I respect your OPINION, but, strongly disagree with it.
Build the WALL.
Have a good day, Joe....Bless your heart.

How does being thoughtful and independent instead of utterly dogmatic and partisan create sadness and misery?

It's actually the other way around. The entire history of humanity is rife with acts of barbarity at the hands of the true believer

I respect your OPINION, but, strongly disagree with it.
Build the WALL.
Have a good day, Joe....Bless your heart.

No need to respect the opinion because it’s not even an opinion so much as a statement tossed out for a reaction. Attention grabbing mostly.

No one can make a case that a wall is immoral. When they try they realize that they sound stupid. This is why Joe only makes his stupid remarks in the CDZ. Anywhere else the mods let him dangle when he tattles.

The wall isn’t just for the safety of Americans, it’s for the safety of illegals.

Forum List

Back