Are we witnessing a mad man on a power-trip?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
OR an aggressive committed leader with a keen sense to get shit done finally executing the will of the people?

ThisIsEasy.jpg

Door #2. Working to improve America for American citizens. Many idiots stand in the way....they need to be exposed, tracked, listed and removed. Good will always triumph over evil. It may be ugly, but the ending has blue sky.

OR an aggressive committed leader with a keen sense to get shit done finally executing the will of the people?

The former.

Rump has never served anything but himself in his entire 70 years. The idea that he would suddenly pull a 180 has always been absurd.

It continues to be.

Liberals seem to be the only ones causing damage and acting irresponsibly. Those of us not screaming are watching progress, all be it slow due to no cabinet yet.

"A mad man on a power trip." I like that. I think that's exactly what we're witnessing. But I think that, like with abandoning dropping drug prices yesterday, he's slowly realizing it's not as much power as he was hoping for.
He has a pen and a phone, just like obama.

"A mad man on a power trip." I like that. I think that's exactly what we're witnessing. But I think that, like with abandoning dropping drug prices yesterday, he's slowly realizing it's not as much power as he was hoping for.
But not a brain. Unlike Obama.

Liberals seem to be the only ones causing damage and acting irresponsibly. Those of us not screaming are watching progress, all be it slow due to no cabinet yet.

Yep. Masked anarchist shooting Roman candles at Police, spray-painting ATMs' at BofA.....CA Cops just watch. Let it go from campus now into streets of Bezerkly......Telegraph ave. Business men thank U moonbeam. Bats to bash ATM......also

Lol, yes the 57 States guy off the teleprompter!
That meme's been dead for years. Come up with some new material.

Choom Gang Barry? How come we never witnessed that vaunted intellect of Obama's being put to constructive use at any time after he left Harvard Law School? He milked that first black President of the Law Review thing for all it was worth! When they examine his history in detail the most amazing thing about Barack Obama will be that he was able to keep getting plum jobs and promotions without ever accomplishing anything of note from the time he left Harvard.

Forum List

Back