Are we witnessing a mad man on a power-trip?

"A mad man on a power trip." I like that. I think that's exactly what we're witnessing. But I think that, like with abandoning dropping drug prices yesterday, he's slowly realizing it's not as much power as he was hoping for.
He has a pen and a phone, just like obama.
But not a brain. Unlike Obama.
Lol, yes the 57 States guy off the teleprompter!
That meme's been dead for years. Come up with some new material.
Well he is an admitted coke head. You got that going for ya!

"A mad man on a power trip." I like that. I think that's exactly what we're witnessing. But I think that, like with abandoning dropping drug prices yesterday, he's slowly realizing it's not as much power as he was hoping for.
trump on cocaine - Google Search

OR an aggressive committed leader with a keen sense to get shit done finally executing the will of the people?

A man who is doing what he was elected to do. And he is following the constitution. He has the authority to suspend immigration. We don't know what intel he has, which is likely more than we know. Our vetting system has lots of room for improvement and people are just sick and tired of hearing about attacks here and abroad. People are also tired of illegal immigration. And tired of seeing jobs go overseas. And people know Obamacare is making things worse.

Obama thought he had the authority to make, change, or ignore laws. Immigration laws were deliberately ignored and ICE was ordered to ignore them. Obama changed the Obamacare law by delaying parts of it after it passed. He also sought to create law by granting illegal aliens citizenship.

Trump is being called a lot of things but he hasn't flouted the law. He is doing exactly what he said he'd do and the majority are behind him on immigration being temporarily banned. Every time he does what he was elected to do, the left freaks out and takes to the streets in a rage. It's really getting old and the radicals calling for a bloody revolution should be in jail for inciting violence.

The left is still reeling from a huge loss and, being fragile babies, don't have the coping skills of the average adult.

OR an aggressive committed leader with a keen sense to get shit done finally executing the will of the people?

What we're witnessing is a narcissistic alt-right white supremacist who may also be insane.

White supremacist? Orthodox Jewish daughter and son in law and top assistant is black and he's a white supremacist.

Good grief! You've lost it entirely.

:lmao:

Fake news. He's straight as an arrow.

You don't know that.

What we're witnessing is a narcissistic alt-right white supremacist who may also be insane.

White supremacist? Orthodox Jewish daughter and son in law and top assistant is black and he's a white supremacist.

They're just window dressing. Are you so easily deceived?

So far we are witnessing an aggressive leader who is getting things done and living up to his campaign promises.
What worries most people is the narcisist , I will win at all costs leader has not fully revealed itself.

They're just window dressing. Are you so easily deceived?

His daughter, son in law and grand children are just token Jews?

Lynn Patton in charge of millions at the Trumps charities is just a token?

Breaking down the racial and religious barriers in Palm Beach with Mar a Lago was just window dressing?

Kelly Anne Conway the very first female campaign manager to win the Presidency is just window dressing?

Omarosa is just a token?

Born Omarosé Onee Manigault
(1974-02-05) February 5, 1974 (age 42)
Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.
Education Central State University (BA)
Howard University (MA, PhD)
United Theological Seminary
Payne Theological Seminary
Political party Democratic (Before 2015)
Republican (2015–present)
Spouse(s) Aaron Stallworth (2000–2005)
Partner(s) Michael Clarke Duncan (2010–2012)

Get a grip on yourself Lakhota.

:lol:

You don't know that.
He wrote about it in his book. You don't know anything about the man, that your lips are connected to his ass.

You don't know that.
He wrote about it in his book. You don't know anything about the man, that your lips are connected to his ass.
:cuckoo:

Yeah he talked about Freddy Trump dying from alcoholism and off and on talking about how it fucks up your life and how he wouldn't touch it for like 30 years. I believe he also said he doesn't like the taste of drinks - which I understand cause I don't either. The underlying concern, 'it fucks up your life' is why I don't buy the drugs theory.

It was just deep throating the mic that made the snuffing sound - I realized the other day that if you listen to someone talk in Scuba gear you can hear it so easily. No one's running around claiming all the nature show folks are doing coke heh

Are we witnessing a mad man on a power-trip?

only since the day he announced he was running for POTUS.

uaVKaGD.png

No we are witnessing a whiney little narcissistic bitch who only cares about his own will and self-image. He's a pathetic excuse for a leader.

He's actually doing exactly what he said he would do.

Isn't that a kick in the teeth for those that voted for Hillary.

Bad news for those assholes but really, really good news for the rest of America

Forum List

Back