Are you a patriot?

no, you fucking lunatics are nothing but the fringe
you dont have any control in this country, and thats a GOOD thing

I read this thread and all I can think is, "Great another idiot who likes to use large multicolored font. Just what we need here"

In that guys opinion. Everyone has em.
never heard of the guy.
books do not care what you write in em. I used to read Tom Swift and the Hardy Boys too.
something being written in a book does not make it correct.

Alinsky's rules for radical is not kiddie book, and I really doubt that you have never heard of him.
The difference between Jesus and satan is that Jesus didn't rebel satan did.

In Full honestly I have never heard of him nor read any of his works till your post.

Jesus did rebel against the established Jewish church of the time and they got him crucified for it. Actually rebelling against the money changers (capitalists) in the temple is why he was on the run for a day or three and the final straw that got him crucified.
That is according to the bible anyway, which is just another book after all.
But one I did read a few times.

Jesus did rebel against the established Jewish church of the time and they got him crucified for it.

No not really, it was his creation his plan to do what he did long before he came down to earth. The liberal activist is satan. Thats according to the Bible

Actually rebelling against the money changers (capitalists) in the temple is why he was on the run for a day or three and the final straw that got him crucified.

Love of money is a sin that would be the turff of the first liberal activist(satan)

manifesto5yu.jpg

There are 17,000 traitors and weirdos on this forum.

The UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES have nothing to say. They would need to graduate to get up to the stupid level.

All their jobs and money are disappearing and they love the billionaires who keep robbing them blind.

They love the health insurance companies who rip them off. They hate the unions that gave them prosperity. Their behavior is so bizarre and counterproductive but they never get it because they are brainwashed. They are traitors to themselves and the entire country.

There are 17,000 traitors and weirdos on this forum.

The UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES have nothing to say. They would need to graduate to get up to the stupid level.

All their jobs and money are disappearing and they love the billionaires who keep robbing them blind.

They love the health insurance companies who rip them off. They hate the unions that gave them prosperity. Their behavior is so bizarre and counterproductive but they never get it because they are brainwashed. They are traitors to themselves and the entire country.
So, what are you going to do about it?

NOTE: Posting incoherent rants on the internet is not "doing something about it".

The government loves to tell the American stooges (that's you the brainwashed) that the TARP money was paid back.

Now we know that Berserk Bernanke created more than $17 trillion to give the privileged banks.

See Screwed Again

The government loves to tell the American stooges (that's you the brainwashed) that the TARP money was paid back.

Now we know that Berserk Bernanke created more than $17 trillion to give the privileged banks.

See Screwed Again

Dude, you need to take a chill pill, everything is out of your control. The only thing that you can control is you.

See Screwed Again

Dude, you need to take a chill pill, everything is out of your control. The only thing that you can control is you.

He even obviously fails at that too.

"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about." - Mark Twain

Exactly right.

Its the propaganda that's in control.

You don't know you are brainwashed until you consider the possibility that you are.

Please, go down the drain by yourself. I'm not giving up.

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the
organized habits and opinions of the masses is an
important element in democratic society. Those who
manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute
an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country.

http://www.whale.to/b/bernays_h.html Start sourcing your posts....infringement violation-Meister

Forum List

Back