Are you a "useful idiot"?

Proof Putin backed trump?

Are you serious?

Start with trump's statements and the statements of Beavis and Butthead.

Beavis and Butthead? What does a 1990's cartoon have to do with anything? Face it: The left has lost bigly and they're trying desperately to blame their loss on "Russia Russia Russia".

But in spite of how CNN and MSNBC keeps harping "Russia Russia Russia", nobody is really buying it. Like they say: You can't control the narrative if nobody believes you any more.
Oh welcome back to the thread! You forgot to reply to me about Russia's parliament celebrating and congratulating each other for Trump's victory. Any comment?

Don't really care. They would have done the same thing if Hillary or Bernie had somehow won.
Why? They backed Trump. Not Hillary or Bernie.

Do you get politics at all?
^ :cuckoo:

If only Hillary and Democrats weren't so stupid and inept, Russia wouldn't have been able to hack them.

Contrary to the narrative the "fake news" is pushing, It wasn't even Russians who hacked the DNC. Think Seth Rich: There's a reason he's dead now.

It doesn't matter to these assholes.
The goal is to create strife until 18 in hopes that some of their bullshit will stick,not realising that that is the very tactic that got Trump elected in the first place.

Proof Putin backed trump?

Are you serious?

Start with trump's statements and the statements of Beavis and Butthead.

Beavis and Butthead? What does a 1990's cartoon have to do with anything? Face it: The left has lost bigly and they're trying desperately to blame their loss on "Russia Russia Russia".

But in spite of how CNN and MSNBC keeps harping "Russia Russia Russia", nobody is really buying it. Like they say: You can't control the narrative if nobody believes you any more.
Oh welcome back to the thread! You forgot to reply to me about Russia's parliament celebrating and congratulating each other for Trump's victory. Any comment?

Don't really care. They would have done the same thing if Hillary or Bernie had somehow won.

Proof positive: You're speaking on behalf of the Russians right now. :lmao:
Then as you're a braindead Trump yokel, you should be applauding me.

useful idiots
6710-heathered_black-z1-t-black-lives-matter-list.png

I understand it's tough to come right out and admit you're crazy...but this is a good start.
I commend your willingness to confront your problem.

If only Hillary and Democrats weren't so stupid and inept, Russia wouldn't have been able to hack them.

Contrary to the narrative the "fake news" is pushing, It wasn't even Russians who hacked the DNC. Think Seth Rich: There's a reason he's dead now.

I know I was just pointing out how dumb the left is.

Agreed. Any Secretary of State who sets up an unsecure server in someone's bathroom, is obviously not the sharpest tack in the box.

I understand it's tough to come right out and admit you're crazy...but this is a good start.
Huh? Would it be easier to communicate with you if I typed in Russian?

Agreed. Any Secretary of State who sets up an unsecure server in someone's bathroom, is obviously not the sharpest tack in the box.
Why? Russia hacked all the other servers. And there was no law about an SoS having a private server.

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan? Think about that for a minute......

A second question: Exactly who is it that's impeding a newly-elected President from appointing cabinet members and creating a fully-functional government? Let me give you an example:

As of June 28, Trump had nominated 178 appointees, but the Senate had confirmed only 46. In comparison, Obama had 183 nominees confirmed by the same date in the first term of his presidency. This is because the Democrats in the Senate are slow-walking and being obstructionist. They think they are being "part of the resistance" against Trump but in reality, aren't they playing along with Putin's goal of bringing the U.S. government to a grinding halt?

I won't even mentioned the daily stream of fabrications being spewed out by the news media, all intended to disrupt, demoralize, and stop the Trump Presidency in its tracks. What is their end game? That a sitting President be deposed and a political junta takes over control of the country? Isn't that exactly what the enemies of the U.S. want?

you're hysterically funny....

so basically democrats are supposed to shut up while a sociopathic treasonous Russian tool hands our country over to putin.

shut up... idiot.

but it's ok when a pretend president uses an unsecured smart phone to talk to people while there are foreign representatives at the table?

you people are too beyond stupid.... but I guess being hacks makes you that way

or are you hacks because you're that stupid?

chicken/egg....

You have to understand: This election has been hard on the leftists. Many of them are completely losing their marbles or going off the rails.

But there is hope for them. Even now President Trump is starting up the FEMA camps Obama left halfway finished. As soon as they are completed, unhinged leftists many of whom we see here, will be rounded up and sent to them for re-education and indoctrination.

There will they be taught useful tasks like basket-weaving, sculpting statues of our Great MAGA King Donald, and learning to recite the words of of the Great Leader Ronaldo Magnus Reagan.

Perhaps one day they will become stable, sane, and useful enough members that they can be re-integrated into society. Or not.

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan?

Putin's ultimate plan was a weak U.S. that submitted to his authority. Why do you think he backed Trump?

If you have some proof that he "backed" Trump, how about turning it over to the Justice department.

Them and the FBI are already investigating. I look forward to their results. In the meantime, here's a video of the Russian parliament applauding and congratulating each other upon finding out Trump won the Presidency:

Another yes.

but it's ok when a pretend president uses an unsecured smart phone to talk to people while there are foreign representatives at the table?

you people are too beyond stupid.... but I guess being hacks makes you that way

or are you hacks because you're that stupid?

chicken/egg....
A third yes.

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan? Think about that for a minute......

A second question: Exactly who is it that's impeding a newly-elected President from appointing cabinet members and creating a fully-functional government? Let me give you an example:

As of June 28, Trump had nominated 178 appointees, but the Senate had confirmed only 46. In comparison, Obama had 183 nominees confirmed by the same date in the first term of his presidency. This is because the Democrats in the Senate are slow-walking and being obstructionist. They think they are being "part of the resistance" against Trump but in reality, aren't they playing along with Putin's goal of bringing the U.S. government to a grinding halt?

I won't even mentioned the daily stream of fabrications being spewed out by the news media, all intended to disrupt, demoralize, and stop the Trump Presidency in its tracks. What is their end game? That a sitting President be deposed and a political junta takes over control of the country? Isn't that exactly what the enemies of the U.S. want?
If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan?

I don't think that was/is Putin's goal. I think the goal is larger than that. I think the goal is to delegitimize democracy itself in favor of considerably more autocratic forms of governance. I think the goal is that the U.S. have a very stable government, one that is but the executor of the president's will.

As for who has thus far helped bring him closer to realizing that goal, well, the answer is literally millions of people who, unwitting of the full picture, voted for Donald Trump whose has long exhibited magisterial hubris.

so basically democrats are supposed to shut up while a sociopathic treasonous Russian tool hands our country over to putin.

shut up... idiot.

Aren't you late for your ANTIFA....err KLAN meeting or something? They are missing a member.

Let me add something to that: It's not "your country" any more. You had your chance. Twice. And you screwed it up. Bigly.

Last edited:

How does a minority party stop a majority party from making appointments?

Especially since the cheeto STILL hasn't even appointed/nominated hundreds of positions.

What is he waiting for and why does he blame the Dems for that?
It distracts from the real reason, he has every nominee checked out for loyalty..
Four yeses.

Five.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

Forum List

Back