Are you a "useful idiot"?

Why? Russia hacked all the other servers. And there was no law about an SoS having a private server.
That has not been proven in fact there is no evidence of that what so ever. Podesta's computer could have been hacked by a twelve year old. The dudes password was password. Nice hire Hillary and the DNC....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahahaa

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan? Think about that for a minute......

A second question: Exactly who is it that's impeding a newly-elected President from appointing cabinet members and creating a fully-functional government? Let me give you an example:

As of June 28, Trump had nominated 178 appointees, but the Senate had confirmed only 46. In comparison, Obama had 183 nominees confirmed by the same date in the first term of his presidency. This is because the Democrats in the Senate are slow-walking and being obstructionist. They think they are being "part of the resistance" against Trump but in reality, aren't they playing along with Putin's goal of bringing the U.S. government to a grinding halt?

I won't even mentioned the daily stream of fabrications being spewed out by the news media, all intended to disrupt, demoralize, and stop the Trump Presidency in its tracks. What is their end game? That a sitting President be deposed and a political junta takes over control of the country? Isn't that exactly what the enemies of the U.S. want?

you're hysterically funny....

so basically democrats are supposed to shut up while a sociopathic treasonous Russian tool hands our country over to putin.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

Nice 1858 Remington in the avatar there. I like mine better than the Colt Army.

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan? Think about that for a minute......

A second question: Exactly who is it that's impeding a newly-elected President from appointing cabinet members and creating a fully-functional government? Let me give you an example:

As of June 28, Trump had nominated 178 appointees, but the Senate had confirmed only 46. In comparison, Obama had 183 nominees confirmed by the same date in the first term of his presidency. This is because the Democrats in the Senate are slow-walking and being obstructionist. They think they are being "part of the resistance" against Trump but in reality, aren't they playing along with Putin's goal of bringing the U.S. government to a grinding halt?

I won't even mentioned the daily stream of fabrications being spewed out by the news media, all intended to disrupt, demoralize, and stop the Trump Presidency in its tracks. What is their end game? That a sitting President be deposed and a political junta takes over control of the country? Isn't that exactly what the enemies of the U.S. want?

so basically democrats are supposed to shut up while a sociopathic treasonous Russian tool hands our country over to putin.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

Mine is supposed to be the Colt Army but doesn't seem all that accurate. When I got it I didn't want one without the top strap.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

Mine is supposed to be the Colt Army but doesn't seem all that accurate. When I got it I didn't want one without the top strap.

I got pretty decent groups with both of them last time I shot them, but don't remember the charge I was using. It's written down somewhere.

pair.jpg

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan?

Putin's ultimate plan was a weak U.S. that submitted to his authority. Why do you think he backed Trump?

If you have some proof that he "backed" Trump, how about turning it over to the Justice department.

Them and the FBI are already investigating. I look forward to their results. In the meantime, here's a video of the Russian parliament applauding and congratulating each other upon finding out Trump won the Presidency:

That's because with Hillary we would have war with Russia right now.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

I got pretty decent groups with both of them last time I shot them, but don't remember the charge I was using. It's written down somewhere.

pair.jpg
Damn those are beautiful. Replicas?

Trump Well Behind in Winning Senate Confirmation of Appointees
Senate Democrats filibustering most Trump nominees
They walk out, boycott, filibuster, delay hearings, etc, etc, etc

How does a minority party stop a majority party from making appointments?

If Putin's ultimate goal was the destabilization of the U.S government, who are the ones helping him out with his plan?

Putin's ultimate plan was a weak U.S. that submitted to his authority. Why do you think he backed Trump?

If you have some proof that he "backed" Trump, how about turning it over to the Justice department.

Them and the FBI are already investigating. I look forward to their results. In the meantime, here's a video of the Russian parliament applauding and congratulating each other upon finding out Trump won the Presidency:

That's because with Hillary we would have war with Russia right now.

That's a definite possibility. If not that, Iran would probably have moved into Iraq by now. Russia would have had a stronger foothold in the Middle East, as well as moving areas on the Russian border that they've considered "theirs".

What the left doesn't understand is power. They don't know how to wield it properly and when dealing with people like the Russians, your chances are better if they respect you. Trump gets respect, while all Obama got from Russia was a middle finger. All Hillary got was laughed at for her stupidly-translated "Reset" button. Clowns like those two made us the laughingstock of the world.

shut up... idiot.
And six.

pair.jpg

Yup. Can't afford the real thing.

pair.jpg

Yup. Can't afford the real thing.
Not many can. And if I did have an original I'm not sure I could fire it more than once just to say I did.

Don't really care. They would have done the same thing if Hillary or Bernie had somehow won.
Why? They backed Trump. Not Hillary or Bernie.

Do you get politics at all?
^ :cuckoo:

I understand it's tough to come right out and admit you're crazy...but this is a good start.
I commend your willingness to confront your problem.

You have to understand: This election has been hard on the leftists. Many of them are completely losing their marbles or going off the rails.

But there is hope for them. Even now President Trump is starting up the FEMA camps Obama left halfway finished. As soon as they are completed, unhinged leftists many of whom we see here, will be rounded up and sent to them for re-education and indoctrination.

There will they be taught useful tasks like basket-weaving, sculpting statues of our Great MAGA King Donald, and learning to recite the words of of the Great Leader Ronaldo Magnus Reagan.

Perhaps one day they will become stable, sane, and useful enough members that they can be re-integrated into society. Or not.

......Praise KEK!
:lol:

Why? They backed Trump. Not Hillary or Bernie.

Do you get politics at all?
^ :cuckoo:

I understand it's tough to come right out and admit you're crazy...but this is a good start.
I commend your willingness to confront your problem.

You have to understand: This election has been hard on the leftists. Many of them are completely losing their marbles or going off the rails.

But there is hope for them. Even now President Trump is starting up the FEMA camps Obama left halfway finished. As soon as they are completed, unhinged leftists many of whom we see here, will be rounded up and sent to them for re-education and indoctrination.

There will they be taught useful tasks like basket-weaving, sculpting statues of our Great MAGA King Donald, and learning to recite the words of of the Great Leader Ronaldo Magnus Reagan.

Perhaps one day they will become stable, sane, and useful enough members that they can be re-integrated into society. Or not.

......Praise KEK!
:lol:

Amen bro! Praise KEK and MAGA

Forum List

Back