Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Of Course, also got a 5.4% raise, so there's that too.
And there it is ......

iu

no, it equals 4k take home, not a penny more

food is $800 a month
electricity is $300 a month
gas is $100 a week, $400 a month
telephones are $266 a month
garbage is $40 a month
mortgage is $1500 a month
car payment $400 a month
insuranace is $400 a month
braces, $100 a month

80k a year is simply living

it cost me 4300k a month to live, I dont live high on the hog. I pay for 4 people to include myself

I bought the cheapest house I could find before the prices went up. My $150k house now costs $400k. Lucky for me I live in a city that raises property tax as fast as they think the price of my house went up.

the only thing you are right about is that people should live pretty good on 80k, what you are wrong about is that we honestly cant.

Thank god, at 60 years old, I get to work 84 hours this week, and if I can not keep working 84 hours a week I will have to find a job that needs me to work 84 hours a week.

Education? Bachelors in Electronic engineering, further education in Non destructive testing, qualifications with the Electrical Power Research Institute, ASNT and my company.

sure, one can live good, if they never ever make a mistake, but not making any mistake, 80k in this economy sucks!

Exactly.
UPS just promised it's drivers over $200,000/yr salaries.
Now UAW union and every union with a "Boss" is demanding $200,000/yr salaries.

so let's see....it'll cost $500 to send a 1lb package across town. No Bidenflation here...nothing to see ...move along

$200,000/yr is JUST GETTING BY in todays Bidenflation

Where are you buying those Fries.......Not at McDonalds.
View attachment 849681
You would dare challenge me with such arrogance. I paid 5.60 for fries, walking into McDonald's here in plainfield Connecticut. Do you live here and go to this McDonald's.

Fuck no, you have no idea what this McDonald's charges but you are nice arrogant scum you think nothing exists out of you political ideology.

$3.99

I see you purposely left out, or are too stupid to include tax, which can be 9.4% depending on where you live.

So at the very least, you are a filthy liar when presenting what you pay.

$4.40 for fries is outrageous, a family of four, that $17 to eat potatoes

Thank ya, masta, sir, for letting me watch you eat potatoes, maybe give me one so my 6 year old boy can know what a fry taste like

Does anyone seriously believe that the US is better of at this point of Biden's presidency that it was at the same point in Trump's presidency?

Trump (October 2019): America is great again.

Biden (October 2023); We are in deep shit.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
It's a bullshit question. The prez is not responsible for our finances. I'm fine.

No way?????
I better check that out

I initially heard $200,000.....now all I can find is $170,000

They must have already adjusted the amount for the Bidenflation since the union and UPS made the agreement.
Lost $30,000 in just a week under Biden and the Dims.

It won't be long now...loaf of bread $1,000,000....just like in Venezuela today.

Trick is...the government just PRINTS all the cash it needs to pay back it's debts. Your money becomes worthless.

Last edited:
Where are you buying those Fries.......Not at McDonalds.
View attachment 849681
You are obviously a liar, cold hearted, medium fries are .80cent more expensive than you claim large fries are, and either price is too expensive for a family of four.
Screenshot_20231027_231523_Samsung Internet.jpg

no, it equals 4k take home, not a penny more

food is $800 a month
electricity is $300 a month
gas is $100 a week, $400 a month
telephones are $266 a month
garbage is $40 a month
mortgage is $1500 a month
car payment $400 a month
insuranace is $400 a month
braces, $100 a month

80k a year is simply living

it cost me 4300k a month to live, I dont live high on the hog. I pay for 4 people to include myself

I bought the cheapest house I could find before the prices went up. My $150k house now costs $400k. Lucky for me I live in a city that raises property tax as fast as they think the price of my house went up.

the only thing you are right about is that people should live pretty good on 80k, what you are wrong about is that we honestly cant.

Thank god, at 60 years old, I get to work 84 hours this week, and if I can not keep working 84 hours a week I will have to find a job that needs me to work 84 hours a week.

Education? Bachelors in Electronic engineering, further education in Non destructive testing, qualifications with the Electrical Power Research Institute, ASNT and my company.

sure, one can live good, if they never ever make a mistake, but not making any mistake, 80k in this economy sucks!
Total bullshit.

Total bullshit.
How do you know, $1500 a month is cheap and damn lucky for housing. Check zillow, moosup connecticut

Gas, 100 easy every week
Insurance for my car, I left out, 150, again, cheap, phone 266, internet for the house 100, feeding four people 800 easy, who don't have a car payment that is 400 to 800 a month

I left out fuel oil, 800 a month in the winter
Car maintenance 200 a month, sometimes less, sometimes more

What are your monthly expenses

Are you an accountant now?

Why would I be in for a major tax Bill?
I know how to use a "Tax Predictor" on HRBlock, or TurboTax or multiple other Tax sites.

I could teach you if you require some help.

1/3 ......WTF........If I was paying 33%, I'd be living real Large.

You're looking at -7K for inflation, around 5K in fed taxes + additional State taxes, if you're lucky you'll realize about 5.5k out of that 18K. Simple math, try it.

How do you know, $1500 a month is cheap and damn lucky for housing. Check zillow, moosup connecticut

Gas, 100 easy every week
Insurance for my car, I left out, 150, again, cheap, phone 266, internet for the house 100, feeding four people 800 easy, who don't have a car payment that is 400 to 800 a month

I left out fuel oil, 800 a month in the winter
Car maintenance 200 a month, sometimes less, sometimes more

What are your monthly expenses

It was $4000/mo in CA to just exist in the Obiden 1.0 years. CA & CONN are not same as Waco TX where he is comparing perhaps. Or he is just starting Sheeat?

Forum List

Back