are you better off than you were four years ago...

are u better off than u were four years ago...

• yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Well,,,if you count being locked in your house is better off. Unless you want to go to a hump rally...in which case you have to sign a disclaimer that says you will not hold hump responsible if you catch COVID-19 and die. And if you play it safe and wear a mask, hump will mock you and call you a wussy until you take it off....cause hump is the smartest hump in the world.

No better, No worse. We are both currently in college so hard to expect things to be any better.

You are far more likely to find a job after graduation thanks to president Trump's pro business policies.
The 13.75% unemployment rate should help...
You realize that’s due to the pandemic, right? Please get banned again and soon.
The last recession was due to the housing market now make an issue about that.

I'm four years older. That kinda sucks.
Yeah that sucks for you. I do hear that welfare is down about 50%, but us working guys are doing great! Obama failed you!
You're an idiot.
Lol, if you were better off in the obama years. You were on welfare. He is known as the welfare president.
By who?
Welfare is way down. Reached highest under your guy. Something you cannot deny.

No better, No worse. We are both currently in college so hard to expect things to be any better.

You are far more likely to find a job after graduation thanks to president Trump's pro business policies.
You realize that’s due to the pandemic, right? Please get banned again and soon.
The last recession was in 2009. Why are we going back 11 yrs?

I'm better off under Trump the same way I was better off under Obama versus Bush. As you get older you try to advance your situation in life.

Well,,,if you count being locked in your house is better off. Unless you want to go to a hump rally...in which case you have to sign a disclaimer that says you will not hold hump responsible if you catch COVID-19 and die. And if you play it safe and wear a mask, hump will mock you and call you a wussy until you take it off....cause hump is the smartest hump in the world.
Fauci gave the go to lock the country down, a lover of Hillary. One of your guys you stupid shit.

I don't know you seem to feel the need to make excuses for presidents that were in office when financial recession hit...the last one was in Feb and the one before that was in 2008-2009.I do believe Bush was in office in 2008-2009....Can you make an excuse for him?

What do yous mean by better off?
I got my dream land, I could barely pay the bills in Obama's economy.
How nice, I've had mine since 1998 and it had not a damn thing to do with a president.
Get rid of Obama's policies and it made it easier. But you welfare people don't know anything about that.
Anything else you'd like to lie about?
Yep Obama's regulation and taxes. Trump got elected and the economy took off! Even after the Democrat shutdown of our economy, it comes back at record numbers! Get that pussy hat ready! Lol

I don't know you seem to feel the need to make excuses for presidents that were in office when financial recession hit...the last one was in Feb and the one before that was in 2008-2009.I do believe Bush was in office in 2008-2009....Can you make an excuse for him?

That was the Dem/Obama recession. They drove the country into recession starting when Dems took control of congress Jan, 2007.

That was the Dem/Obama recession. They drove the country into recession starting when Dems took control of congress Jan, 2007.
Oh, surely you can fib better than that..

It was GW and Obama did dipshit to improve anything.

I love it when the truth burns the left like acid rain.

What do yous mean by better off?
I got my dream land, I could barely pay the bills in Obama's economy.
How nice, I've had mine since 1998 and it had not a damn thing to do with a president.
Get rid of Obama's policies and it made it easier. But you welfare people don't know anything about that.
Anything else you'd like to lie about?
Yep Obama's regulation and taxes. Trump got elected and the economy took off! Even after the Democrat shutdown of our economy, it comes back at record numbers! Get that pussy hat ready! Lol
I never slowed probably because I have several trades to fall back on...I have to slow down now the spinal stenosis is screwing me over again. Don't ever get old and wore out.

I love it when the truth burns the left like acid rain.
In yer wet wild dreams hometoy. I am recession proof and can't be busted.

It was GW and Obama did dipshit to improve anything.
Have you been posting insults for a long time? I had zero problems existing when a recession hit I am so use to living through them.

Forum List

Back