Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

Oh, you dummy. Anyone can go to my gallery photos and see that you are just jealous. :D I suggest you deal with your personal issues of insecurity instead of going on forums and starting shit with young attractive women that you don't even know. It just makes you look like a weird stalker to us normal people, seriously. ;)
Stalker, huh? You are the stalker. We were talking with Bonzi and you interjected yourself, now how is that me stalking you? How come you are the only one perceiving it as such?
You posted somebody else's pictures. No big deal but do not try to pose as you are the one on them. You fat ass slob.

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.
Who is we? You and who?
Your ass is so awesome that you cannot get anybody to want it. No guys want that... we all know that, that's why are you hunting the message boards posting some ugly woman's pictures who is not a huge slob like you are.
She is too much of a coward to prove she is "beautiful". She likes to talk about it but that's it. Apparently she thinks those frumpy pics of herself are "beautiful".

They are beautiful. Sorry that your jealous, old man. :D I'm an attractive woman. Deal with it.
Yeah, you are such an "attractive woman" that you have to tell us, then reiterate numerous times.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

And then we have defcon, creepy dude, saying he wants to gobble up Gooey's goo. Ewww. :eek-52: What a horrible mental picture! How much more DISGUSTING does it get? Insane.

This is a political website, not a site for you to talk about your genital issues. :D Have a little class. Just a teensy bit, please. TYIA. We appreciate it.

I mean, really, how much more pathetic of an attention whore than to start threads about your vagina or your venereal disease. Come on, sane people! Lol.
I know that my cock is a thing worthy of great exposition (The pig will not know what that means... Tee Hee!), but c'mon now.... You am embarrassing me!

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.
Who is we? You and who?
Your ass is so awesome that you cannot get anybody to want it. No guys want that... we all know that, that's why are you hunting the message boards posting some ugly woman's pictures who is not a huge slob like you are.
She is too much of a coward to prove she is "beautiful". She likes to talk about it but that's it. Apparently she thinks those frumpy pics of herself are "beautiful".

They are beautiful. Sorry that your jealous, old man. :D I'm an attractive woman. Deal with it.
Yeah, you are such an "attractive woman" that you have to tell us, then reiterate numerous times.

You are a disgusting classless pig. That much is clear. Go bother the Gooey Grandmother. I am out of your league. Clear? :D

And then we have defcon, creepy dude, saying he wants to gobble up Gooey's goo. Ewww. :eek-52: What a horrible mental picture! How much more DISGUSTING does it get? Insane.

This is a political website, not a site for you to talk about your genital issues. :D Have a little class. Just a teensy bit, please. TYIA. We appreciate it.
Damn, Defcon! Did you really say THAT?!?

Hey dummy, it is you who gets off by imagining big dicks and gooey vaginas.. you are the one talking about them all the time. Gosh you are so sex starved that you cannot talk about anything else... then, projecting your perversion on us.. what a freaking idiot!

Who is we? You and who?

You are a disgusting classless pig. That much is clear. Go bother the Gooey Grandmother. I am out of your league. Clear? :D
Out of my league? Bitch, please. I have settled for bitches that put you to shame!

Who is we? You and who?

Well, as I'm sure you are aware, I don't have to go to the measures that you do to reassure myself I am worth something. You are what we call an extreme attention whore. I mean, why else start threads about your dick and your venereal disease on a political website?

It's pretty obvious, buddy, sorry to say. :D Lol. Then again, logic and sanity do not reign supreme around these parts.

Hey dummy, it is you who gets off by imagining big dicks and gooey vaginas.. you are the one talking about them all the time. Gosh you are so sex starved that you cannot talk about anything else... then, projecting your perversion on us.. what a freaking idiot!

I'm not the one who started those threads, genius. :D Lol.

Who is we? You and who?

Out of my league? Bitch, please. I have settled for bitches that put you to shame!

Eccchhh. I doubt it. You are so scummy.

Who is we? You and who?

Says STD man. :lol:

Say what? That I like to drink up when women squirt? Yeah, I said that. I like it. Well maintained, nice and clean vag...of course.
Not the fat bitch ChrisL kind though. Hers is a yeast (and who knows what else) infested stinking vag... EWWWW!!!!!

Say what? That I like to drink up when women squirt? Yeah, I said that. I like it. Well maintained, nice and clean vag...of course.
Not the fat bitch ChrisL kind though. Hers is a yeast (and who knows what else) infested stinking vag... EWWWW!!!!!

Nope, it's obvious that you will take them anyway you can get them. Lol. :D That's why the gooey vagina of a strange old woman turns you on so much. I mean, really, get real. You are pathetic and you know it. Your an ugly old bald fat man who lives in his mom's basement. That's why you wouldn't even have the courage to post a picture of yourself. :D Again, anyone can see my pictures and see that you are lying, smarty pants. :) Sorry that it bothers you so much that I'm attractive. That's your problem though. Not mine. I'm just having fun turning the tables on you for a little while, seeing how you like to bully women online that you don't even know, manly man. :D

Forum List

Back