Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

Damn, Defcon! Did you really say THAT?!?
Say what? That I like to drink up when women squirt? Yeah, I said that. I like it. Well maintained, nice and clean vag...of course.
Not the fat bitch ChrisL kind though. Hers is a yeast (and who knows what else) infested stinking vag... EWWWW!!!!!
Gross..... But to each his own, I guess.

Ha ha! I think we all know that you are just a pathetic sad miserable old coot. :D You aren't here to talk politics, are you? I don't you've even participated in a political conversation. You seem to spend most of your time making stupid threads and trying to get attention. Why is that? Even the prostitutes don't want ya?

Damn, Defcon! Did you really say THAT?!?
Say what? That I like to drink up when women squirt? Yeah, I said that. I like it. Well maintained, nice and clean vag...of course.
Not the fat bitch ChrisL kind though. Hers is a yeast (and who knows what else) infested stinking vag... EWWWW!!!!!

Nope, it's obvious that you will take them anyway you can get them. Lol. :D That's why the gooey vagina of a strange old woman turns you on so much. I mean, really, get real. You are pathetic and you know it. Your an ugly old bald fat man who lives in his mom's basement. That's why you wouldn't even have the courage to post a picture of yourself. :D Again, anyone can see my pictures and see that you are lying, smarty pants. :) Sorry that it bothers you so much that I'm attractive. That's your problem though. Not mine. I'm just having fun turning the tables on you for a little while, seeing how you like to bully women online that you don't even know, manly man. :D
Wait a damn minute! I thought that I was the fat, old bald man?!? I am getting confused!

Alright, let's get organized here! Chris, get in your knees. Defcon, you get in front and have Chris blow you while I get in the back and fuck her up the ass. Go.

Nope, it's obvious that you will take them anyway you can get them. Lol. :D That's why the gooey vagina of a strange old woman turns you on so much. I mean, really, get real. You are pathetic and you know it. Your an ugly old bald fat man who lives in his mom's basement. That's why you wouldn't even have the courage to post a picture of yourself. :D Again, anyone can see my pictures and see that you are lying, smarty pants. :) Sorry that it bothers you so much that I'm attractive. That's your problem though. Not mine. I'm just having fun turning the tables on you for a little while, seeing how you like to bully women online that you don't even know, manly man. :D
I hate to disappoint you.... you are not turning shit on me piggy. You are a fat pig, posting somebody's pictures and having these delusional ideas being attractive dreaming about dicks and vaginas hoping that somebody falls for your bullshit...

I hate to disappoint you.... you are not turning shit on me piggy. You are a fat pig, posting somebody's pictures and having these delusional ideas being attractive dreaming about dicks and vaginas hoping that somebody falls for your bullshit...

Um, yes, that is exactly what I am doing here. :D I guess you need to grow a thicker skin, huh? Obviously I'm not a fat pig, so who is delusional here, buddy? That would be yourself. You have ChrisL hate syndrome. Get over it. Deal with your problem like a man.

Wait a damn minute! I thought that I was the fat, old bald man?!? I am getting confused!

Alright, let's get organized here! Chris, get in your knees. Defcon, you get in front and have Chris blow you while I get in the back and fuck her up the ass. Go.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Um, yes, that is exactly what I am doing here. :D I guess you need to grow a thicker skin, huh? Obviously I'm not a fat pig, so who is delusional here, buddy? That would be yourself. You have ChrisL hate syndrome. Get over it. Deal with your problem like a man.
I believe that those are her pics. I am just not impressed. At most she is "last call cute".

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You see? Here is just another example of your sickness. Sick, sick, sick. You seriously need psychiatric therapy. INTENSIVE psychiatric therapy. :) Just trying to help you.

I believe that those are her pics. I am just not impressed. At most she is "last call cute".

Ba-ha-ha! Says gooey disease boy who's chasing 51-year-old grandma pussy. :D Funny as shit, you are. Says Yoda. :D

I'm sure plenty of people have pissed on you, so you would know. Lol. ;)
Maybe you sex starved bitch cannot tell the difference between cumming and pissing since you have never experienced it, some of us do have previous sexual experience. Just listen and learn, next time you won't look so much of a dummy what you actually are.

Forum List

Back