Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

It's so cute that you believe this!
She is so starved for real sex that if you told her she was beautiful (what would be the lie of the century) she would squirt into her 15 size panties...

Actually, for my physical the other day I weighed 105 pounds. :D Go suck on that, gooey boy. I am in awesome shape with no medical problems. :)

Maybe if you're a little nicer, Bonzi will show you her grandma ass. :D Lol.
Why are you volunteering Bonzi? You are yellow belly, aren't you? I would be too if I had cottage cheese ass like you do....Ewwww!!!

I'm young and beautiful. :D Sorry that your jealous. Go stick to your gooey grandma. Lol.
You are not young and you are not beautiful. Apparently, though, you are quite delusional.

Oh, but I am. :2up:

What's cute is that you are so acutely transparent. :D Lol. You THINK you are good at trolling, but nah. You suck big penises.

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.
Who is we? You and who?
Your ass is so awesome that you cannot get anybody to want it. No guys want that... we all know that, that's why are you hunting the message boards posting some ugly woman's pictures who is not a huge slob like you are.
She is too much of a coward to prove she is "beautiful". She likes to talk about it but that's it. Apparently she thinks those frumpy pics of herself are "beautiful".

Why are you volunteering Bonzi? You are yellow belly, aren't you? I would be too if I had cottage cheese ass like you do....Ewwww!!!

I'm young and beautiful. :D Sorry that your jealous. Go stick to your gooey grandma. Lol.
You are not young and you are not beautiful. Apparently, though, you are quite delusional.

And you're a dickless little idiot spamming a thread about something that apparently you couldn't know anything about since no human woman would ever give a loser like you the time of day.
Okra, fuck off. Nobody gives a shit

You think anyone cares about your worthless spamming here with your finger up your own ass, dickless?

Doing him would be like doing a diseased corpse. :D He's probably got mold growing off his penis.

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.
Who is we? You and who?
Your ass is so awesome that you cannot get anybody to want it. No guys want that... we all know that, that's why are you hunting the message boards posting some ugly woman's pictures who is not a huge slob like you are.
She is too much of a coward to prove she is "beautiful". She likes to talk about it but that's it. Apparently she thinks those frumpy pics of herself are "beautiful".

They are beautiful. Sorry that your jealous, old man. :D I'm an attractive woman. Deal with it.

Actually, for my physical the other day I weighed 105 pounds. :D Go suck on that, gooey boy. I am in awesome shape with no medical problems. :)
standing on two scales at the same time? One scale under each foot? I wouldn't suck on anything you have even with Fuckotare's mouth. He is your white knight. Apparently he likes 300 pounder sweaty stinking holes.

Oh, but I am. :2up:

The truth hurts you, doesn't it? :D
The truth that you are a pig with the intellect of a retarded chimpanzee? No, that does not hurt me. It does, however, amuse me!

And you're a dickless little idiot spamming a thread about something that apparently you couldn't know anything about since no human woman would ever give a loser like you the time of day.

You think anyone cares about your worthless spamming here with your finger up your own ass, dickless?

Doing him would be like doing a diseased corpse. :D He's probably got mold growing off his penis.

Why do you assume he has one?

Gooey Ghetto Boy.
You know, Chrissy, just because some elderly drunk says you are "beautiful" right before he pukes on your head as you are on your knees blowing him, it does not make it so. You are frumpy and either a compromise or a one nighter.

Aww, poor gooey. :( He knows he could never have a girl like me, so he needs to be insulting. Psychology 101. :D
Hilarious!

standing on two scales at the same time? One scale under each foot? I wouldn't suck on anything you have even with Fuckotare's mouth. He is your white knight. Apparently he likes 300 pounder sweaty stinking holes.

Oh, you dummy. Anyone can go to my gallery photos and see that you are just jealous. :D I suggest you deal with your personal issues of insecurity instead of going on forums and starting shit with young attractive women that you don't even know. It just makes you look like a weird stalker to us normal people, seriously. ;)

What's cute is that you are so acutely transparent. :D Lol. You THINK you are good at trolling, but nah. You suck big penises.
Dreaming about big dicks, huh? You wish to come by some to suck on. Won't happen..

I know, given his venereal disease thread, it probably fell off. Gross. What a gross bastard. Lol.

I'm also smarter and better than you could ever hope to be. :D This is clear. I took Psychology classes in college.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Obviously you did not have enough psych, you ridiculous dumbass!

Gooey Ghetto Boy.
You know, Chrissy, just because some elderly drunk says you are "beautiful" right before he pukes on your head as you are on your knees blowing him, it does not make it so. You are frumpy and either a compromise or a one nighter.

Aww, poor gooey. :( He knows he could never have a girl like me, so he needs to be insulting. Psychology 101. :D
Hilarious!

You are, I agree. :D Hilariously pathetic diseased old goon.

I know, given his venereal disease thread, it probably fell off. Gross. What a gross bastard. Lol.

If it fell off, it was probably eaten by a gnat that still felt hungry after.

She is so starved for real sex that if you told her she was beautiful (what would be the lie of the century) she would squirt into her 15 size panties...

Was that your "physical" to make sure you still qualify for SSI?

I'm also smarter and better than you could ever hope to be. :D This is clear. I took Psychology classes in college.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Obviously you did not have enough psych, you ridiculous dumbass!

If anyone is ridiculous, gooey goon boy, it's you. That much is clear. Who starts threads on a political website about his venereal disease? Good grief! That's why you and Gooey Grandma would go so well together. Ha ha! Now, THAT is hilarious. :D

Forum List

Back