Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

Maybe if you're a little nicer, Bonzi will show you her grandma ass. :D Lol.
Why are you volunteering Bonzi? You are yellow belly, aren't you? I would be too if I had cottage cheese ass like you do....Ewwww!!!

I'm young and beautiful. :D Sorry that your jealous. Go stick to your gooey grandma. Lol.
You are not young and you are not beautiful. Apparently, though, you are quite delusional.

Oh, but I am. :2up:

Why are you volunteering Bonzi? You are yellow belly, aren't you? I would be too if I had cottage cheese ass like you do....Ewwww!!!

I'm young and beautiful. :D Sorry that your jealous. Go stick to your gooey grandma. Lol.
You are not young and you are not beautiful. Apparently, though, you are quite delusional.

Gooey Ghetto Boy.

And you're a dickless little idiot spamming a thread about something that apparently you couldn't know anything about since no human woman would ever give a loser like you the time of day.

Young and beautiful? Wow... you did find a mirror after all what distorts images... What about your fat ass?
As of gooey... I like that. That is for a reason, no?

marriage-is.jpg

Young and beautiful? Wow... you did find a mirror after all what distorts images... What about your fat ass?
As of gooey... I like that. That is for a reason, no?

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.

This is some funny shit. Predfan, just slap the shit out of that silly bitch and be done with her. She's not fucking with you. She really IS this stupid! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Hey, pig! Where are my ass pics?!? You are constantly bragging about how hot you are. Prove it, slut!

Hey! If you really want to see an ass, just look in the mirror! :2up:
Yep, you are scared. Truth is, you have no pics evidencing that you are hot. At your age your fat ass has more motion than a bowl of Jello.

I told ya. Go look in the mirror if you want to see an ass.
First of all, your quip would be frowned upon by a fifth grader as too corny. Secondly, it took your dull mind the second or third reply post (she only replies in 2s and 3s) to think of it. Thirdly, you have now repeated said corny quip, showing that you are apparently amused by this simplistic quip or you really think you accomplished something with it, not unlike the accomplishment enjoyed by a retard in tying her shoes without choking.

At times I question whether I should really be talking to this pig this way due to her inferior mental capacity. But then, she craves attention, so I do it anyway. Kind of like fingering your retarded neighbor just for the hell of it because the baseball game has not started yet.

Oh, and BTW, my ass is awesome. Like you know, I work out and I'm in top physical condition. Just sayin, gooey boy. We all know you are a short, fat, balding little creature.
Who is we? You and who?
Your ass is so awesome that you cannot get anybody to want it. No guys want that... we all know that, that's why are you hunting the message boards posting some ugly woman's pictures who is not a huge slob like you are.

It's so cute that you believe this!

This is some funny shit. Predfan, just slap the shit out of that silly bitch and be done with her. She's not fucking with you. She really IS this stupid! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Hey, pig! Where are my ass pics?!? You are constantly bragging about how hot you are. Prove it, slut!

Hey! If you really want to see an ass, just look in the mirror! :2up:
Yep, you are scared. Truth is, you have no pics evidencing that you are hot. At your age your fat ass has more motion than a bowl of Jello.

I told ya. Go look in the mirror if you want to see an ass.
First of all, your quip would be frowned upon by a fifth grader as too corny. Secondly, it took your dull mind the second or third reply post (she only replies in 2s and 3s) to think of it. Thirdly, you have now repeated said corny quip, showing that you are apparently amused by this simplistic quip or you really think you accomplished something with it, not unlike the accomplishment enjoyed by a retard in tying her shoes without choking.

At times I question whether I should really be talking to this pig this way due to her inferior mental capacity. But then, she craves attention, so I do it anyway. Kind of like fingering your retarded neighbor just for the hell of it because the baseball game has not started yet.

Who are you talking about? The Gooey Grandma who talks about her leaving stains on upholstery and her gooey boy toys? I agree. :D

It's so cute that you believe this!

The truth hurts you, doesn't it? :D

Gooey Ghetto Boy.
You know, Chrissy, just because some elderly drunk says you are "beautiful" right before he pukes on your head as you are on your knees blowing him, it does not make it so. You are frumpy and either a compromise or a one nighter.

And you're a dickless little idiot spamming a thread about something that apparently you couldn't know anything about since no human woman would ever give a loser like you the time of day.
Okra, fuck off. Nobody gives a shit

Gooey Ghetto Boy.
You know, Chrissy, just because some elderly drunk says you are "beautiful" right before he pukes on your head as you are on your knees blowing him, it does not make it so. You are frumpy and either a compromise or a one nighter.

Aww, poor gooey. :( He knows he could never have a girl like me, so he needs to be insulting. Psychology 101. :D

Okra, fuck off. Nobody gives a shit

You think anyone cares about your worthless spamming here with your finger up your own ass, dickless?

Forum List

Back