Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

Here is the argument that I was having with you:

Someone said: "people get divorced for trivial reasons like leaving socks on the floor."
You said: "that's ridiculous"
I said: " he was exaggerating to make a point, I've known people who get divorced for reasons that often seem trivial"

I never said any of the other shit you are accusing me of.

Are we clear now?

Well I have seen a lot of divorces in my day. Many friends and family members have been divorced, many also, more than once. Often times it was very trivial stuff too.

When did I say I had to "approve"? I never said that or implied it.

Here, in bold for you. What is the trivial stuff? Cheating? Is that why you don't want to say? Because cheating is "trivial" to you?

I said that yes but none of the other shit you are accusing me of saying.

Someone said: "people get divorced for trivial reasons like leaving socks on the floor."
I said: " he was exaggerating to make a point, I've known people who get divorced for reasons that often seem trivial"

Are we clear now?

You did. I quoted and bolded it for you. Why so damn sensitive? It's a simple question? WTF? Are all of you people fucking insane or something?

You said they divorced for trivial stuff. Now what the fuck is the trivial stuff?

Well I have seen a lot of divorces in my day. Many friends and family members have been divorced, many also, more than once. Often times it was very trivial stuff too.

Here, in bold for you. What is the trivial stuff? Cheating? Is that why you don't want to say? Because cheating is "trivial" to you?

What the fuck ever! I want to know what you consider to be "trivial fucking stuff!" Good grief. I'm not the cops!

Well, I'm done trying to get through to you.

Get through to me about WHAT? Lol. Okay, okay. Let's straighten this out. I said that I think people divorce because they jump into a marriage before they are ready to make such a commitment or because they married a person they didn't really know very well and discovered they didn't really like that person or they were just not compatible, whether that be in the bedroom and/or elsewhere in the relationship.

You disagreed with me and said that you thought it was more due to people splitting up for reasons that are "trivial" and that you actually know people who did split up for "trivial" reasons. I asked you what are those reasons that you consider "trivial" and you refuse to tell me. *sigh* How can you have a discussion with such an uncooperative person?

Lol, I thought so. You are in the wrong argument.

See my post above #191. I quote where you say they divorced for trivial reasons. What are they?

Look at your recent post where you "recapped" the argument. It's the wrong argument. You got me confused with someone else.

No I didn't. You said you personally knew family and friends who divorced for trivial reasons often times. Right? I mean, it's right there, quoted from PredFan. :D

But that IS NOT THE ARGUMENT WE WERE HAVING.

Get through to me about WHAT? Lol. Okay, okay. Let's straighten this out. I said that I think people divorce because they jump into a marriage before they are ready to make such a commitment or because they married a person they didn't really know very well and discovered they didn't really like that person or they were just not compatible, whether that be in the bedroom and/or elsewhere in the relationship.

You disagreed with me and said that you thought it was more due to people splitting up for reasons that are "trivial" and that you actually know people who did split up for "trivial" reasons. I asked you what are those reasons that you consider "trivial" and you refuse to tell me. *sigh* How can you have a discussion with such an uncooperative person?

See my post above #191. I quote where you say they divorced for trivial reasons. What are they?

Look at your recent post where you "recapped" the argument. It's the wrong argument. You got me confused with someone else.

No I didn't. You said you personally knew family and friends who divorced for trivial reasons often times. Right? I mean, it's right there, quoted from PredFan. :D

It is the argument we were having. I have been asking you for pages now to tell me what are these trivial things. My God. Just forget it. This is not worth the aggravation, that is FO SURE. :rolleyes-41:

Well, I'm done trying to get through to you.

That is not the argument that we originally had, that is the argument that you are trying to pull me into but I so far am refusing to go there because it's irrelevant.

Are we clear now?

You did. I quoted and bolded it for you. Why so damn sensitive? It's a simple question? WTF? Are all of you people fucking insane or something?

You said they divorced for trivial stuff. Now what the fuck is the trivial stuff?

Read my post, don't just quote it. That is the argument we were having, it was not about my friends divorce.

What the fuck ever! I want to know what you consider to be "trivial fucking stuff!" Good grief. I'm not the cops!

It doesn't matter because it's irrelevant.

It is the argument we were having. I have been asking you for pages now to tell me what are these trivial things. My God. Just forget it. This is not worth the aggravation, that is FO SURE. :rolleyes-41:

No, that is the irrelevant discussion you have been trying to drag me into, NOT the one we were having. I have told you twice what the argument was and twice you have ignored me. I will no longer reply to you on anything other that the discussion we were having.

Are we clear now?

Read my post, don't just quote it. That is the argument we were having, it was not about my friends divorce.

I asked you a question. Now, are you going to answer the question I asked you? Yes or no. If not, end of discussion. Bye bye, crazy man.

When you disagree with someone and say "I know because blah-blah-blah" and the other person asks you what is the "blah-blah-blah" and you refuse to answer, then you have LOST the argument. You claim to know something, when obviously you do not know.

The reason why you will not answer PredFan is because you do not know the reasons why these people divorced or whether or not their reasons were trivial.

Thank you.

This is some funny shit. Predfan, just slap the shit out of that silly bitch and be done with her. She's not fucking with you. She really IS this stupid! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Hey, pig! Where are my ass pics?!? You are constantly bragging about how hot you are. Prove it, slut!

I am worried about you, Bonzi. You seem to be crying out for help. In you in some kind of mid-life crises that is causing you to reevaluate your life?

Aww that's sweet. Thank you!

Hmmm I'm 51, so, maybe? Hard to say. I do know I had a 2 day headache so I have felt better but feeling much much better tonight!

I have made many mistakes in my life, but overall life is good. As for help, well, gotta help yourself first....

I am worried about you, Bonzi. You seem to be crying out for help. In you in some kind of mid-life crises that is causing you to reevaluate your life?

Hmmm I'm 51, so, maybe? Hard to say. I do know I had a 2 day headache so I have felt better but feeling much much better tonight!

I have made many mistakes in my life, but overall life is good. As for help, well, gotta help yourself first....
When you say "As for help, well, gotta help yourself first", are you talking about masturbation? It would be totally hot if you are talking about masturbation!

When you say "As for help, well, gotta help yourself first", are you talking about masturbation? It would be totally hot if you are talking about masturbation!

women never need help in that area... they have access to both at all times.... men are very willing and the other options are always available... :eusa_angel:

women never need help in that area... they have access to both at all times.... men are very willing and the other options are always available... :eusa_angel:
Fair enough!

Are we clear now?

I asked you a question. Now, are you going to answer the question I asked you? Yes or no. If not, end of discussion. Bye bye, crazy man.

No, I'm not going to answer your idiotic question. It's irrelevant and you are nasty, despite the fact that I tried very hard to be patient and respectful to you. No wonder everyone else calls you names here. Good bye.

This is some funny shit. Predfan, just slap the shit out of that silly bitch and be done with her. She's not fucking with you. She really IS this stupid! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Hey, pig! Where are my ass pics?!? You are constantly bragging about how hot you are. Prove it, slut!

Yeah I know but I had some free time today and I wanted to see if I could penetrate her thick skull. I couldn't do it but it was an entertaining trip down Looney Lane.

I thought of you Bonzi, when I saw this:

8c33bc0f02a5173d7d75c628577e0a6d.jpg

Forum List

Back