Are You Going to Hell?

"it takes a village to raise a child"..."so we will determine what's best for your children"; is stopping the abominations of destroying little people minds the kind of force and power you are talking about? You and your hateful crew are so full of crap it is almost pathetic.

Thanks for pointing out why we need to abolish religious teaching... It leads to all sorts of anti-science crazy.

It was no accident. The gospels were written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea and the enslavement, exile and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jews.

To Jesus, his disciples and the authors of the gospels "the nations" were the enemy.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword." (Jesus H. Christ)

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:
What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?
~S~

"it takes a village to raise a child"..."so we will determine what's best for your children"; is stopping the abominations of destroying little people minds the kind of force and power you are talking about? You and your hateful crew are so full of crap it is almost pathetic.

Thanks for pointing out why we need to abolish religious teaching... It leads to all sorts of anti-science crazy.

It was no accident. The gospels were written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea and the enslavement, exile and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jews.

To Jesus, his disciples and the authors of the gospels "the nations" were the enemy.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

~S~

It was a reference to Jeremiah 25:15 from the only collection of books that Jesus had to read.

'the sword" is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine"

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Last edited:

~S~

It was a reference to Jeremiah 25:15 from the only collection of books that Jesus had to read.

It is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.
You'll see it reapeated in many 'books' , but the jist is still the same, He knew we would be fighting among ourselfs , good V evil

~S~

I don't see you guys killing people like the bible says anymore.
I don't see scientists trying to make gold from lead any more, either. I take it you do not believe in evolution or advancement in thought or knowledge.

As for Quetzalcoatl...It appears you know little of him as well. He was known as the Creator God. As such, worshipers of the Creator God abhorred killing so much that when they went to war, they did not kill--they captured. To this day, Aztecs (and scholars agree there is no evidence of such) insist their people did not engage in human sacrifice--it was something the Spaniards made up to further their own agenda.

Interesting, is it not, that humans both in the Middle East and Mezo-America believed in a Creator God...

~S~

It is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.
You'll see it reapeated in many 'books' , but the jist is still the same, He knew we would be fighting among ourselfs , good V evil

~S~

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Last edited:
doesn't matter. Those other classes I was misbehaving. The Religion classes, I was asking legitimate questions about why their sky fairy makes no sense.
Or...was your intent to disrupt religion class? Teachers are generally pretty good at telling the difference. Even if this were so, there is no reason for teachers to strike a child or to not answer their questions. How I handle it in other classes in public school: "Joey, I need to present this lesson to the class right now, but if you will stay a few minutes after class, come in during lunch or after school--or even send me your email address with this question--I'll be more than happy to get back to you then." Funny. No student has ever taken me up on that offer, and I've always managed to present the lessons for that day.

What I notice is that as an adult, you could now ask those question with a priest or Rabbi of your choice. You apparently decided you would rather hate religion. When people here offer explanations your teachers--for whatever reason--avoided, you figuratively stick your fingers in your ears and begin chanting nannanannanannna...to avoid hearing what we offer.

doesn't matter. Those other classes I was misbehaving. The Religion classes, I was asking legitimate questions about why their sky fairy makes no sense.
Or...was your intent to disrupt religion class? Teachers are generally pretty good at telling the difference. Even if this were so, there is no reason for teachers to strike a child or to not answer their questions. How I handle it in other classes in public school: "Joey, I need to present this lesson to the class right now, but if you will stay a few minutes after class, come in during lunch or after school--or even send me your email address with this question--I'll be more than happy to get back to you then." Funny. No student has ever taken me up on that offer, and I've always managed to present the lessons for that day.

What I notice is that as an adult, you could now ask those question with a priest or Rabbi of your choice. You apparently decided you would rather hate religion. When people here offer explanations your teachers--for whatever reason--avoided, you figuratively stick your fingers in your ears and begin chanting nannanannanannna...to avoid hearing what we offer.

Horseshit.

You teach that the way to eternal life is doing the exact thing that God promises results in death, hell and damnation.

Children who resist the murder of their minds are only problem children to you because they won't just drink the kool-aid and lay down and die like a good little poppet.

"you figuratively stick your fingers in your ears and begin chanting nannanannanannna...to avoid hearing what we offer."

"What we have to offer"? lol. I read the story of the talking serpent, I read the ten commandments. I know exactly what you have to offer. I have known it since the second grade.

You are a deranged serial killer of children. A modern descendant of that ever elusive invisible talking serpent of old, the Nachash, .... with no clothes.

What a gal!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ dogmatically stated: “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

the above is a 4th century christian forgery, there is one or more on nearly every page of their christian bible.

I am the way, I am the light, I am the dark inside the night. I know your hopes, I see your dreams, and in the night I hear your screams. Don't turn away just take my hand, and when you make your final stand, I'll be right there I'll never leave, and all I ask of you is believe.

The evidence all shows there was no global flood.

there would not be evidence of the great flood - one year latter much less over the eons ... nor for the community that experienced it.

How do you figure?

If there were a global flood as the AGW cult claims from melting ice caps, there would be massive geologic evidence. The cult, the Christians, the Jews, and the Muzzie Beasts all teach that there was a global flood.

Of course there is no evidence to support this myth.

I don't see scientists trying to make gold from lead any more, either. I take it you do not believe in evolution or advancement in thought or knowledge.

Alchemists were not Chemists any more than Astrologers were Astronomers... So not even a good try. The thing is, you guys didn't "evolve".... you just started pretending those parts of the "Holy Scripture" didn't matter anymore. Whoops. Slavery is considered wrong. Well, we'd better not read those scriptures where God endorsed slavery.

As for Quetzalcoatl...It appears you know little of him as well. He was known as the Creator God. As such, worshipers of the Creator God abhorred killing so much that when they went to war, they did not kill--they captured. To this day, Aztecs (and scholars agree there is no evidence of such) insist their people did not engage in human sacrifice--it was something the Spaniards made up to further their own agenda.

Aztec human sacrifice was well documented. You don't get to rewrite history because you are losing an argument.

Human sacrifice in Aztec culture - Wikipedia

Interesting, is it not, that humans both in the Middle East and Mezo-America believed in a Creator God...

No, not really. What's interesting is NOW THAT WE HAVE SCIENCE, some of you idiots STILL INSIST there's a sky fairy.

Or...was your intent to disrupt religion class? Teachers are generally pretty good at telling the difference. Even if this were so, there is no reason for teachers to strike a child or to not answer their questions.

Sure, there was. The last thing those bastards wanted was anyone questioning the story. fear and terror.. without them, religion would be NOTHING.

How I handle it in other classes in public school: "Joey, I need to present this lesson to the class right now, but if you will stay a few minutes after class, come in during lunch or after school--or even send me your email address with this question--I'll be more than happy to get back to you then." Funny. No student has ever taken me up on that offer, and I've always managed to present the lessons for that day.

Yeah, I could make a really snarky comment here, but I won't. Generally, I had the good sense NOT to spend time alone with the Clergy and teachers. Given what we found out later about them, this was a good thing.

Well, no, I've asked these question of you, and you are better at avoidance than the nuns were.

Let me give you an example.

Try to explain how Jephthah was a moral man of God when he chopped up his daughter and threw her on the barbie! You know, like the Letter to the Hebrews says he was.

I've asked several times about Jephthah in this thread, and you keep avoiding him like the Crazy Uncle who shows up at Thanksgiving.

A great many Christians and Jews do not teach "global" flood.

And this is another problem with modern religious teaching... trying to come up with prosaic explanations for things in the Bible.

Maybe it was only a local flood. Or maybe Pharaoh's army was caught in a High Tide in a swampy area. The problem with these kinds of explanations, of course, is that once you come up with simple answers for them, then they become a lot less "miraculous". They become some act of nature these Bronze Age Savages just needed a God to blame on.

Alchemists were not Chemists
That is what they are known as today. Go back in time. Or, move forward in time with the Bible as well. This is a case of you can't have your cake and eat it, too. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. :)

Slavery is considered wrong. Well, we'd better not read those scriptures where God endorsed slavery.
Try again. This time with the history and culture of the time, not the culture of nineteenth century America.

Sure, there was. The last thing those bastards wanted was anyone questioning the story.
You judge your own narrow experience as the experience of all. Would you call a tree in someone's backyard a forest? Nor should you--or any adult--now call your elementary school classroom a high form, high quality, highly accurate religious teaching. You, the individual, were cheated and that is a tragedy. You deserved better teaching, a more in depth study of both religion and philosophy.

Forum List

Back