Are You Going to Hell?

And yet those brilliant men laid the foundation for everything we have now
Haha, here's a useless canard, if ever there was one...we've spent the better part of 2000 years clawing our way out from under their ignorant, magical horseshit....

not very well versed in the history of the world are you?

Haha, here's a useless canard, if ever there was one...we've spent the better part of 2000 years clawing our way out from under their ignorant, magical horseshit....

Clearly much more so than you. Put down the iron age fairy tale once in a while, pick up a real history book.

No, it’s a real event. So I hear...
That wasn't the question. The question was given your supreme intellect if you could maybe share ancient man's wisdom that he deemed worthy of passing on for thousands of years by sharing with each generation these accounts.

What was so special about this specific account?
Ancient man didn’t even have toilet paper. Let that sink in for a minute.

As humans get smarter they are abandoning organized religions. They might have been helpful back when ignorant humans needed something to explain their surroundings, but not so much anymore.

I've seen little evidence that people are getting smarter
Probably not among mormons.

So it’s just a total coincidence that a flood myth happens to occur in almost every ancient culture in both sides of the planet?

another deceiver, there were no survivors to record the great flood by the Almighty - your heresy is noted.

What about Noah and his daughters?
So it’s just a total coincidence that a flood myth happens to occur in almost every ancient culture in both sides of the planet?

What about Noah and his daughters?

the other cultures would not have had first hand knowledge of the event there were no survivors and doubtful "both sides of the planet" ever spoke to noah and his daughters ... the religion of antiquity is compromised by the accounts in the written documents as exaggerations defying logic, their poetic license is unwarranted and deceiving.

Clearly much more so than you. Put down the iron age fairy tale once in a while, pick up a real history book.

I read history books frequently. Last one was 1776. What history book for you read last?

That wasn't the question. The question was given your supreme intellect if you could maybe share ancient man's wisdom that he deemed worthy of passing on for thousands of years by sharing with each generation these accounts.

What was so special about this specific account?

As humans get smarter they are abandoning organized religions. They might have been helpful back when ignorant humans needed something to explain their surroundings, but not so much anymore.

I was talking about among society. Latter-day Saints have a high education rate.

It’s odd that you don’t apply that same standard to the racist heritage of the Democratic Party, right Joey?

Do you have some kind of mental disease where your reaction to everything you don't like is 'but, but, but... Democrats". I hear they have medications for that now.

They have medications for everything.

Meanwhile, the subject was, God getting a Human Sacrifice in exchange for letting Jephthah win a war. How do Christians rationalize that.

That's True. Mormonism is still a thing.

I was talking about among society. Latter-day Saints have a high education rate.
Mormons are some of the most ignorant people alive. Golden plates, ancient subs, the Book of Mormon, ... , you believe all kinds of kooky stuff without any proof. That’s totally dumb.

It’s odd that you don’t apply that same standard to the racist heritage of the Democratic Party, right Joey?

Do you have some kind of mental disease where your reaction to everything you don't like is 'but, but, but... Democrats". I hear they have medications for that now.

They have medications for everything.

Meanwhile, the subject was, God getting a Human Sacrifice in exchange for letting Jephthah win a war. How do Christians rationalize that.

That's True. Mormonism is still a thing.
Joey, you don’t believe in God so you don’t believe he sacrificed his son. Which means your outrage is fake. However, you do believe in your beloved Democratic Party and they were horribly racist and brutal. Yet there is no outrage on your part for something you know and believe happened. You are the worst kind of human, Joey.

And lastly he didn’t sacrifice his son. He himself was born into this world and sacrificed himself for us.

Joey, you don’t believe in God so you don’t believe he sacrificed his son. Which means your outrage is fake.

Um, no, it's not outrage, buddy, it's logic.

Your SKy Fairy is Good, but he let a guy butcher his daughter and burn the pieces in order to fulfill a foolish vow. That's really not "good" in any sense of the imagination.

Pay the fuck attention... We weren't talking about Jesus, we were talking about Jephthah's daughter who was murdered

However, you do believe in your beloved Democratic Party and they were horribly racist and brutal.

First, not a Democrat. I was actually a Republican most of my life, until I realized only morons and millionaires vote Republican.

Yet there is no outrage on your part for something you know and believe happened. You are the worst kind of human, Joey.

Quite the contrary, I've said here many times that every last monument and memorial to the Confederates should be torn down.

Try to pay fucking attention here.

And lastly he didn’t sacrifice his son. He himself was born into this world and sacrificed himself for us.

Um, yeah.. actually, it kind of makes him sound like a Drama Queen.

"Oh, I am going to have to come down here and die to redeem this petty curse I placed on humanity because a rib woman listened to a talking snake and ate fruit from a magic tree."

What a Drama Queen Jesus/God is.

True. In my many years of teaching I actually met a student who needed medication. Did the nuns only whack you during religion class? Or, were they the cause of you hating other subjects as well?

doesn't matter. Those other classes I was misbehaving. The Religion classes, I was asking legitimate questions about why their sky fairy makes no sense.

Now, there were amusing points when we were discussing cave men in Science class and how we evolved from Apes, that didn't that contradict what the bible says about Adam and Eve. "WHACK!"

These nuns had a limited repertoire.

You mean like the deviates going into schools teaching small children being queer and sex with older people is all normal and fine and dandy even teaching them stuff that is against their parents wishes;

And where is this happening.. you are going into the nutty area here. I would hope that they would teach these kids how sex works. I would hope that they would teach them, that, yes, if you are gay, there is nothing wrong with that.

or how about like forces vaccines on everyone's children in order to try to change their DNA that causes strokes in them because you think there are just way too many people in the world;

Wow... that is crazy. YOu really think that happens?

"it takes a village to raise a child"..."so we will determine what's best for your children"; is stopping the abominations of destroying little people minds the kind of force and power you are talking about? You and your hateful crew are so full of crap it is almost pathetic.

Thanks for pointing out why we need to abolish religious teaching... It leads to all sorts of anti-science crazy.
No anti-science here. I posted the studies that tell what is happening and I could take the time to post the link to those with the altered DNA's but it would be a waste of time because you are not going to acknowledge the truth regardless of where it come from as you are an anti-life, anti-truth, antichrist.

Joey, you don’t believe in God so you don’t believe he sacrificed his son. Which means your outrage is fake.

Your SKy Fairy is Good, but he let a guy butcher his daughter and burn the pieces in order to fulfill a foolish vow. That's really not "good" in any sense of the imagination.

Pay the fuck attention... We weren't talking about Jesus, we were talking about Jephthah's daughter who was murdered

However, you do believe in your beloved Democratic Party and they were horribly racist and brutal.

First, not a Democrat. I was actually a Republican most of my life, until I realized only morons and millionaires vote Republican.

Yet there is no outrage on your part for something you know and believe happened. You are the worst kind of human, Joey.

Quite the contrary, I've said here many times that every last monument and memorial to the Confederates should be torn down.

"Oh, I am going to have to come down here and die to redeem this petty curse I placed on humanity because a rib woman listened to a talking snake and ate fruit from a magic tree."

Stop "BULLYING" Christians or we might act like snowflake Democrats and cry.

Remember when you told me that us telling you what we believe was "BULLYING"?

No anti-science here. I posted the studies that tell what is happening and I could take the time to post the link to those with the altered DNA's but it would be a waste of time because you are not going to acknowledge the truth regardless of where it come from as you are an anti-life, anti-truth, antichrist.

Yes, studies from Talking Snake U will not impress me all that much. When you start talking crazy about Vaccines, you have taken the trip to Crazy Town.

Stop "BULLYING" Christians or we might act like snowflake Democrats and cry.

Remember when you told me that us telling you what we believe was "BULLYING"?

Um, what does that have to do with the fact that Jephthah barbecued his daughter and God just loved it?

Making you answer a straight up question is bullying? Anyone else want to give this a try?

Joey, you have to look at it like sky fairy and fairy tales and all of that nonsense. You wouldn't have any arguments otherwise.

Joey, I don't move the dial on your drama queen scale. Seriously. You need to take a step back and look at all the things that inflame you.

Forum List

Back