Are you going to obey the illegitimate president the worst elements of our society are working to install?

Biden is more legit than Trump ever was. He never needed Putin and Russian help.

That was all proven to be a hoax but we do know that biden is controlled and owned by china.
You lie like Trump. Although prosecutable conspiracy and collusion were not implemented, interference and assistance were never disproven.

They weren't proven. Given your analysis, if voter fraud is not proven in this election we still have the right to say that it happened, correct?

Trumpsters don't have to anything. Believe your little fantasy world. Bitch & moan and make thinly-veiled threats about your guns and mass murder.

The rest of us will work around you.

Not everyone who voted for Trump is a sheep. We may be able to some things done, and at least the buffoon Trump will be out of the White House.
All the time you spent trying to convince us you weren’t a partisan hack, all of your both sides bullshit, every I’m just a free thinker posts.

mall of it pissed away with one post.

No one ever believed that.

Are you going to betray your nation to follow the law, or risk being blacklisted and killed for the sake of a dead system? These are your choices right now.

No worries. Donald Trump will remain POTUS. However, and if some other tragedy befalls our sitting President and somehow the democrats seize full power over our civilization, then no; we will go back to doing our own thing for our own people in low population areas.

Biden is more legit than Trump ever was. He never needed Putin and Russian help.

That was all proven to be a hoax but we do know that biden is controlled and owned by china.
You lie like Trump. Although prosecutable conspiracy and collusion were not implemented, interference and assistance were never disproven.

They weren't proven. Given your analysis, if voter fraud is not proven in this election we still have the right to say that it happened, correct?
You have free speech in America. Say whatever you wish. You can even defend Rrump when he is in prison with his kids.

Trumpsters don't have to anything. Believe your little fantasy world. Bitch & moan and make thinly-veiled threats about your guns and mass murder.

Not everyone who voted for Trump is a sheep. We may be able to some things done, and at least the buffoon Trump will be out of the White House.
All the time you spent trying to convince us you weren’t a partisan hack, all of your both sides bullshit, every I’m just a free thinker posts.

With you? Who cares.
We all knew you were full of shit. At least we don’t have to listen to you pretending anymore.

With you? Who cares.
We all knew you were full of shit. At least we don’t have to listen to you pretending anymore.
Neat!

The only person who is president is Trump, is that who you are referencing?

Do we think he is over reacting?

I think he things the black man is going to have him as his bitch...
I prefer the Russian trolls they at least tried to make sense and were ignorant of English usage, therese Repubs are just downright illiterate.

Watch "Agents of Chaos" those Russians are more lucky than smart...

Republicans are going to find it hard to live this down...

Trump is finished. The court cases are next is GOP are lucky. They need to grow a set and take Trump down, tell him to concede and then have him involved in one embarrassing court case after another. They need to send the Wing Nut jobs into the corner.

The thing is the Democrats aren't without there internal problems but I think Biden can get them back in focus. AOC has to see Biden as a stepping stone, Bernie has already seen this and they need and will get on the same page. If Biden gets Public Option, it will go down as one of most important pieces of legislation in the last 100 years. It would in a generation turn US healthcare into Germany's....

Trump is not illegitimate. He won a tight race in 2016.

However illegal orders from any president should not be followed.
Maybe Trump did NOT win the tighter 2016 election ... according to TrumpThink!
It was rigged in Trump’s favor, with Putin’s trolling assistance, perhaps?
At least there was some evidence of Russian misinformation assistance in favor of Trump.

Trump is not illegitimate. He won a tight race in 2016.

However illegal orders from any president should not be followed.
Maybe Trump did NOT win the tighter 2016 election ... according to TrumpThink!
It was rigged in Trump’s favor, with Putin’s trolling assistance, perhaps?
At least there was some evidence of Russian misinformation assistance in favor of Trump.

Well it was awful close, but he is still President till Jan...something. Unless of course he abdicates, which if all he's gonna do is pout. maybe he should do.

"Not my president".
#NotMyPresident - Temper tantrum because the wrong guy won
#NotThePresident - Indignation over well supported electoral fraud ranging from media influence to adulterated machines to video recordings of election officials defacing and destroying ballots submitted for the wrong goy

Last edited:
"Not my president".
#NotMyPresident - Temper tantrum because the wrong guy won
#NotThePresident - Indignation over well supported electoral fraud ranging from media influence to adulterated machines to video recordings of election officials defacing and destroying ballots submitted for the wrong goy

What evidence have they presented in court today to prove any claim of wide spread electoral fraud?

Media influence is now election fraud? Better do something about that free press.

Forum List

Back