Are you happy now?

I see the fake news left is trying to spin again, Trump who got more votes than Obama spun as somehow bad for Republicans. You fools really suck as spin.

I'm not on the left. Trump is the worst thing that ever happened limited-government conservatism. He's too fucking stupid to even understand it, as are most of his dimwitted followers.

I'm sure you will be happier with Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden? And don't assume those hacks like Bush and Kasich had any chance at defeating Hillary.

I see the fake news left is trying to spin again, Trump who got more votes than Obama spun as somehow bad for Republicans. You fools really suck as spin.

Isn't it amazing that the guy who got more votes than anyone in history, that filled 30,000 seat arenas 5 in one day who can still draw 1/2 to 2 million people to DC on a cold January day AFTER he lost, can do ALL THAT yet still COST GEORGIA their senate races and not more Democrat cheating. :omg:

Trump must be the most unpopular popular republican of all time! :21:

It's ridiculous right. The two GA Republican candidates and the GA Republican ground game has to take responsibility for the loss not finger point at Trump. In addition to Dems cheating in GA they also just flat out worked the Republicans.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
One has to be completely void of reason or conscience to support this evil, corrupt, immoral democrat party.

On the other hand, if you are not a true Christian then you need not pay attention to this. You have bigger things to worry about.

I'm not on the left. Trump is the worst thing that ever happened limited-government conservatism. He's too fucking stupid to even understand it, as are most of his dimwitted followers.

I'm sure you will be happier with Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden? And don't assume those hacks like Bush and Kasich had any chance at defeating Hillary.

Hillary wouldn't have killed 360,000 Americans and crashed the economy. She wouldn't have cut taxes leaving the country woefully short of cash when the pandemic hit, and she would have paid attention and bought PPE and prepared when told about the coming pandemic, instead of denying it was happening and selling all of your PPE to China.

Republicans would rather die than have competent government that actually works for someone other than the wealthy.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
Nonsense.

There is no ‘single party rule.’

The Senate is split 50/50 – there will always be at least one Democrat who sides with Republicans; Democrats are incapable of any sort of unity.

Republicans control the judiciary and Supreme Court – a conservative Supreme Court willing to invalidate any measure passed by Democrats and signed into law by Biden.

Fuck you right back, you traitorous loser. How does that taste? Bitter? Get used to it, loser.

Tumble back under your rock, this is just the beginning, you asked for it, and now the left is gonna find out what they started. HaHa.

America is TIRED of living your lies.

America is TIRED of Cult45. So go. Do something, schmuck. No one will miss you miserable
It's time for Pence to step in.

He's a coward, just like the Orange Virus. He won't do anything. Let's face facts. This administration is now completely out of gas, sitting by the road.

America is TIRED of Cult45. This administration is now completely out of gas.

Tards in Denial just never learn. Looks like the tank is still full from here.

4.jpg

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?
Meanwhile Russia continues to attack us and nothing is done about it. Your fake claims are just BS.

Not much happier. But, honestly, it will be a relief to not have a fucking troll for a president.

To rebuild must destroy first. I am thrilled even though I voted for both of the GOP candidates but after seeing Loeffler on the senate floor groveling to the leftist bastards I am glad she lost.

To rebuild must destroy first. I am thrilled even though I voted for both of the GOP candidates but after seeing Loeffler on the senate floor groveling to the leftist bastards I am glad she lost.
Grow up. So many children have no clue.

On the other hand, if you are not a true Christian then you need not pay attention to this. You have bigger things to worry about.

Good to hear. I mean, I wasn't paying much attention anyway - but I'm glad you're ok with that.

Sure, sure, petunia. You believe the Orange Sack of shit won the election. And I'm the one in denial. You're a superstar.

I've NEVER said Trump won the election! Only that innumerable illegal and devious dirty tricks were used to give Biden a higher vote count.

Funny how so many millions who never cared to even vote before all came out to vote for a guy who's never garnered more than 1.5% of the population in his life! A guy with no campaign, no message, no appeal, and only promising to raise their taxes and dark times ahead.

But at least it sure beats being a petunia instead of a dead weed. :smoke:

Of course you do. Duh.

Good to hear. I mean, I wasn't paying much attention anyway - but I'm glad you're ok with that.
I guess, all I was trying to say was I cannot believe your kind exist.
And maybe for therapeutic reasons I had to throw it down on paper.
Be well.

Forum List

Back