Are you happy now?

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
Can you not for once not be a divisive prick? No one is happy our country is this divided. At least no one sane. Please shut your stupid ugly divisive mouth.

Trump is. He thrives on it.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
Can you not for once not be a divisive prick? No one is happy our country is this divided. At least no one sane. Please shut your stupid ugly divisive mouth.

trump lives for division. There are now calls for Vice President to invoke the 25th amendment. trump needs to GO!

If you voted for this, I don't care how much pressure you used when clenching your nose while preverbally pulling the lever, you're an asshole.
Yep. The 'lesser-of-two-evils' con is the core of the problem. We willingly vote for bad candidates, and then whine when they turn out to be bad leaders.
I agree, yet, here you are bitching about Dems having 100% control.

Make up your mind.

I made up my mind to not vote for shitty candidates. That's what puts us in these situations.

People like YOU put us in these situations. By not voting for the lesser of two evils, you took a vote from the lesser of two evils and gave it to Joe Biden.

trump lives for division. There are now calls for Vice President to invoke the 25th amendment. trump needs to GO!
Trump was the result of 8 years of deep division, remember libber?

Way to deflect

Trump has built a giant Trump tower in your empty head. Even when he is long gone you'll remain a divisive prick.

Trump was the result of 8 years of deep division, remember libber?

Exactly. Obama pushed us, hard, in this direction with his "elections have consequences" posture.

And why do you think that was? NO EVIDENCE to support convening a trial.

Are you a deliberate delinquent, Jack? How do you review and test mountains of evidence if you summarily refuse to even consider the case on technicalities? Quit being a LYING SACK-O-SHIT Jack. NOT ONE JUDGE SAID THERE WAS "no evidence."

No evidence. Are you dumb? Or just stupid? If there was evidence, there would have been a trial, complete with witnesses under oath. But, alas, crickets. He lost. Suck it..erm...Deal with it.

Trump has built a giant Trump tower in your empty head. Even when he is long gone you'll remain a divisive prick.

LOL - I'm not divisive at all. We need consensus more than anything right now. That's why I despise Trump. He is the antithesis of consensus. He thrives on divisive conflict and anger. And his followers eat it up.

The one possible silver lining in all of this is that the total loss to the Democrats might make it easier for Republicans to separate themselves from the Trump idiots. We'll see.

LOL - I'm not divisive at all. We need consensus more than anything right now. That's why I despise Trump. He is the antithesis of consensus. He thrives of divisive conflict and anger. And his followers eat it up.

The one possible silver lining in all of this is that the total loss to the Democrats might make it easier for Republicans to separate themselves from the Trump idiots. We'll see.
I call it not taking the lifer bs from either party, from people way more interested in themselves than us....you call that divisive. He pushes for individual opportunity and only some of us, evidently, are interested in that. The rest, the dregs, want to be taken care of. That is individual choice, not mandating everyone follow the edicts I tell you to.

LOL - I'm not divisive at all. We need consensus more than anything right now. That's why I despise Trump. He is the antithesis of consensus. He thrives of divisive conflict and anger. And his followers eat it up.

I call it not taking the lifer bs from either party, from people way more interested in themselves than us....you call that divisive. He pushes for individual opportunity and only some of us, evidently, are interested in that. The rest, the dregs, want to be taken care of. That is individual choice, not mandating everyone follow the edicts I tell you to.

He's a con man. I'm sorry you don't see it.

That's funny. You call out Trump for being a con man after you are conned day in and day out by your commie party.

Are you a deliberate delinquent, Jack? How do you review and test mountains of evidence if you summarily refuse to even consider the case on technicalities? Quit being a LYING SACK-O-SHIT Jack. NOT ONE JUDGE SAID THERE WAS "no evidence."

No evidence. Are you dumb? Or just stupid? If there was evidence, there would have been a trial, complete with witnesses under oath. But, alas, crickets. He lost. Suck it..erm...Deal with it.

You really are a clueless fuck, Jack. You have NO IDEA how courts work or the details of any of these cases.

SHOW ME one instance where Trump's case was dismissed FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE. SHOW IT.

I guess you think Rudy walked into these courts with nothing but his dick in his hand.

I'VE seen much of the evidence. So if little ME knows there was evidence, there was E*V*I*D*E*N*C*E.

That's funny. You call out Trump for being a con man after you are conned day in and day out by your commie party.

*sigh* - for the thousandth time, I'm not a commie. Not a Democrat. I'm actively opposed to them and their agenda. The reason I despise Trump, the reason I've opposed him since he was elected, is because I knew that exactly this would happen. His populist nitwits would drag conservatism into the sewer, and Democrats would be left unopposed. Thanks.

Biden won! Get over it! You frigin Idiots!

*sigh* - for the thousandth time, I'm not a commie. Not a Democrat. I'm actively opposed to them and their agenda. The reason I despise Trump, the reason I've opposed him since he was elected, is because I knew that exactly this would happen. His populist nitwits would drag conservatism into the sewer, and Democrats would be left unopposed. Thanks.
Ok fine...and my point is simply that Trump was inevitable after 8 years of Obammy. None of the talking head lifers appealed to citizens, on either party, like Trump did. So now he is gone, goody goody for all the progressives who think an idiot like Biden will do anything to truly help them.

Forum List

Back