Are you happy now?

Yeah, not even in the ballpark.

^^ ^^ ^^ JACKMEHOFF, now the OFFICIAL crowd size counter. He flew over in his helicopter and got the HONEST count the people ACTUALLY THERE couldn't get right.

Erm...I don't wanna know what you do in your spare time. Who flew over in his helicopter? Trump? Would that be like estimating his inauguration crowd size in 2016? He kinda sucked at that. And he did it in front of the CIA Memorial Wall which was really crass.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
No, I'll be happy when the democrats swing from a rope and dc is in flames.

Would you be more receptive to them if they set some things on fire and stole some flat screens??
As I understand it, there were a few explosive devices found around the grounds today that were disarmed. So,there's that. Still think it was "peaceful"?

Funny none of them went off or hurt anyone. Almost like they were PLANTED there to find to give the medias something to rail against Trump about! You're fooling NO ONE Jack.

They disrupted a Constitutional procedure with the intent of serving their leader by trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Sedition. Deal with it.
Almost right. Fixing the election was sedition. What we are seeing is how Americans react to high treason. I told ya so.

65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court decisions would seem to disagree with you.
Why is it you can't get anyone but Trump supporters to buy your election fraud claims??
Oh yeah...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :auiqs.jpg:

They disrupted a Constitutional procedure with the intent of serving their leader by trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Sedition. Deal with it.

200.gif
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER, JERK. Let me have a pity party for you. A WHOLE BUNCH of senators and House Reps are going to protest and fight the EC vote anyway whenever it happens. It better be before the 20th Jack or Joe won't get no inauguration!

An illegal election CANNOT be a constitutional procedure and JUSTICE was served today by proud patriots by opposing this detestable subversion and usurpation of our right to a free and honest election.

DEAL WITH IT, cause we ain't going away.

It has only begun.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Would you be more receptive to them if they set some things on fire and stole some flat screens??
As I understand it, there were a few explosive devices found around the grounds today that were disarmed. So,there's that. Still think it was "peaceful"?

Funny none of them went off or hurt anyone. Almost like they were PLANTED there to find to give the medias something to rail against Trump about! You're fooling NO ONE Jack.

Almost right. Fixing the election was sedition. What we are seeing is how Americans react to high treason. I told ya so.

65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court decisions would seem to disagree with you.
Why is it you can't get anyone but Trump supporters to buy your election fraud claims??
Keep on bitch, you'll have your chance to play.

Yeah, not even in the ballpark.

^^ ^^ ^^ JACKMEHOFF, now the OFFICIAL crowd size counter. He flew over in his helicopter and got the HONEST count the people ACTUALLY THERE couldn't get right.

Erm...I don't wanna know what you do in your spare time. Who flew over in his helicopter? Trump? Would that be like estimating his inauguration crowd size in 2016? He kinda sucked at that. And he did it in front of the CIA Memorial Wall which was really crass.

Fact Jack: the only inauguration size ever bigger than Trump's was Obama's FIRST election. Look it up. Please, look up SOMETHING in your life instead of always guessing wrong.

You got it backwards. They are Trump supporters because of the obvious election fraud. At least we don't support communist pedophiles or judges who have sold their souls.

There were no "decisions" Jack. Not one court even took the case and allowed the evidence to be presented, much less disproved a bit of it. They all ran with their tail between their legs pissing themselves like you not wanting to be the ones taking the heat for fixing this mess.

Now you gotta pay the price.

You got it backwards. They are Trump supporters because of the obvious election fraud. At least we don't support communist pedophiles or judges who have sold their souls.

Jack can't help it. He was BORN so backwards, he even came out of the wrong hole. And it has been all downhill for him since.

There were no "decisions" Jack. Not one court even took the case and allowed the evidence to be presented, much less disproved a bit of it. They all ran with their tail between their legs pissing themselves like you not wanting to be the ones taking the heat for fixing this mess.

Now you gotta pay the price.

And why do you think that was? NO EVIDENCE to support convening a trial.
He lost. Deal with it. This is just embarrassing on so many levels.

If you voted for this, I don't care how much pressure you used when clenching your nose while preverbally pulling the lever, you're an asshole.
Yep. The 'lesser-of-two-evils' con is the core of the problem. We willingly vote for bad candidates, and then whine when they turn out to be bad leaders.
I agree, yet, here you are bitching about Dems having 100% control.

Make up your mind.

I made up my mind to not vote for shitty candidates. That's what puts us in these situations.

trump needs to be prosecuted as the leader of this insurrection. This is all on trump....the lying POS.

Forum List

Back