Are you happy now?

Trump did all the sabotaging. Repeatedly.

Only the beginning. You woke the bear and now the bear is gonna eat you.

K. No one is afraid of idiots.

Then I guess those 500,000 Trump supporters in DC weren't idiots because the whole city fled like little girls, so FU. :fu:

If it was 15 to 20K people, I'll be surprised. Seditionists..gonna sedition.
Would you be more receptive to them if they set some things on fire and stole some flat screens??

As I understand it, there were a few explosive devices found around the grounds today that were disarmed. So,there's that. Still think it was "peaceful"?

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?
China Joe inspires me to want to burn his administration and alo his followersGive me liberty or I'll kill ya till your dead.

Then I guess those 500,000 Trump supporters in DC weren't idiots because the whole city fled like little girls, so FU. :fu:

Would you be more receptive to them if they set some things on fire and stole some flat screens??

As I understand it, there were a few explosive devices found around the grounds today that were disarmed. So,there's that. Still think it was "peaceful"?

I'm not the one whining and complaining about it, in other words a pot calling a kettle black.

Wrong again, Slack. Eyewitnesses estimated between 1/2 to 2 million. Trump said the crowd he could see went from the WH all the way back to the Wash Memorial, and it filled all the side streets too. Immobilized the CITY.

THERE IS NOTHING any democrat could do or has EVER done to mobilize that many people.

Trump: more popular than God but just couldn't beat Old Man Joe Biden and cost Georgia its races. :smoke:

1609972306376.png

Gosh! What happened to all the taunting? What happened to all the predictions that nobody was going to do anything? Big surprise! Some folks best start paying attention to what's happening. The Left isn't only ones who can have a mostly peaceful protest.

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, no body believes anything you say. You are liars, cheaters ansd traitors that will make great branch bait well deserving rope danglers.

Wrong again, Slack. Eyewitnesses estimated between 1/2 to 2 million. Trump said the crowd he could see went from the WH all the way back to the Wash Memorial, and it filled all the side streets too. Immobilized the CITY.

THERE IS NOTHING any democrat could do or has EVER done to mobilize that many people.

Trump: more popular than God but just couldn't beat Old Man Joe Biden and cost Georgia its races. :smoke:

Yeah, not even in the ballpark. But, nice try. All they'll be remembered for is sedition. And a lot of them are gonna be unhappy with the consequences that their employers and other entities they might be associate with will take against them if they were caught on camera. :)

Trump cost the Republicans the GA Senate runoffs. C'mon, time to man up and start telling the truth.

Yeah, not even in the ballpark. But, nice try. All they'll be remembered for is sedition. And a lot of them are gonna be unhappy with the consequences that their employers and other entities they might be associate with will take against them if they were caught on camera. :)

Trump cost the Republicans the GA Senate runoffs. C'mon, time to man up and start telling the truth.
Well we might agree on one thing.....these protestors have jobs.

Funny none of them went off or hurt anyone. Almost like they were PLANTED there to find to give the medias something to rail against Trump about! You're fooling NO ONE Jack.

And Biden bribed those voters with promises of the welfare checks.

What?! Only the Left can have mostly peaceful protests?

I think you're wrong. Dead wrong. Republicans had a significant lead in both of those races.

Odd, Trump had a significant lead in PA, too! Like 700,000 votes! Why do you blame Trump but blind yourself to the truth?

Because I don't believe every hare-brained conspiracy theory that makes me feel warm and tingly.

You mean you don't believe ANYTHING that conflicts with your agenda, even if the evidence stands like a forest of trees around you. That's OK. You can hide your head and turn out the lights when the DC mob comes to your house too and call it a theory.

Fuck you right back, you traitorous loser. How does that taste? Bitter? Get used to it, loser.

What?! Only the Left can have mostly peaceful protests?

Excellent. Sedition=>Peace. LOL. Yikes.

Funny none of them went off or hurt anyone. Almost like they were PLANTED there to find to give the medias something to rail against Trump about! You're fooling NO ONE Jack.

They disrupted a Constitutional procedure with the intent of serving their leader by trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Sedition. Deal with it.

They disrupted a Constitutional procedure with the intent of serving their leader by trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Sedition. Deal with it.
Hahahahahahaha its funny when libbers all of a sudden pretend to care about the law.

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, no body believes anything you say. You are liars, cheaters ansd traitors that will make great branch bait well deserving rope danglers.

:auiqs.jpg: K.

Almost right. Fixing the election was sedition. What we are seeing is how Americans react to high treason. I told ya so.

Forum List

Back