Are you happy now?

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?

If the GOP captures the House and the Senate in two years, which I believe they will, it could set up a very good scenario for America. The best fiscally for America is a Democratic President and a Republican Congress. That is my hope in two years.

The only flaw in your plan is Biden's brain will be 2 years more gone.

All the better, we will have gridlock, the best we can hope for.

We could have had that in 2021, if Trump had graciously accepted defeat and earnestly campaigned for the Republicans in GA. He didn't. Instead he attacked everyone who wouldn't join his quixotic quest to overturn his loss. He fucked the Republicans. He fucked the country.

Victim blaming.

Last edited:
I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
You really think it matters?
:laughing0301:

Well, progressives are going to run hog wild now. If Republicans had held the Senate, they would have provided at least some resistance. Because of Trump, and his idiot followers, now we're threatened with court-packing, removal of the filibuster, fully nationalized health care, etc, etc. You stupid sons-a-bitches didn't win, so you decided to burn in it all down. Fuck you.

If the Democrats didn't cheat in the election this wouldn't be happening.

65 lower court decisions and 2 Supreme Court rulings would seem to disagree with you.
He lost. Deal with it...wait..I can see how well you lemmings are "dealing" with it so I'll amend.
Suck it. :)

I think you're wrong. Dead wrong. Republicans had a significant lead in both of those races.

Odd, Trump had a significant lead in PA, too! Like 700,000 votes! Why do you blame Trump but blind yourself to the truth?

The Democrats spent TEN WEEKS counting a simple state race UNTIL they found a way to get JUST ENOUGH votes declared for them to call themselves the winner.

Trump has hurt nothing but the Left's delicate world of slowflakedom.

If the GOP captures the House and the Senate in two years, which I believe they will, it could set up a very good scenario for America. The best fiscally for America is a Democratic President and a Republican Congress. That is my hope in two years.

The only flaw in your plan is Biden's brain will be 2 years more gone.

All the better, we will have gridlock, the best we can hope for.

That's the problem.
Decent people have as their attainable goal -holding the line
Indecent Democrats are always on the offensive, literally and figuratively
Decent people have to stop hoping for continued stalemate and starting working to destroy the Democrats politically.

I think you're wrong. Dead wrong. Republicans had a significant lead in both of those races.

Odd, Trump had a significant lead in PA, too! Like 700,000 votes! Why do you blame Trump but blind yourself to the truth?

Because I don't believe every hare-brained conspiracy theory that makes me feel warm and tingly.

You mean you don't believe ANYTHING that conflicts with your agenda, even if the evidence stands like a forest of trees around you. That's OK. You can hide your head and turn out the lights when the DC mob comes to your house too and call it a theory.

Last edited:

Because I don't believe every hare-brained conspiracy theory that makes me feel warm and tingly.

You mean you don't believe ANYTHING that conflicts with your agenda, even if the evidence stands like a forest of trees around you. That's OK. You can hide your head and turn out the lights when the DC mob comes to your hourse too and call it a theory.

Alex Jones is not "evidence". You people have lost your minds.

You really think it matters?
:laughing0301:

Well, progressives are going to run hog wild now. If Republicans had held the Senate, they would have provided at least some resistance. Because of Trump, and his idiot followers, now we're threatened with court-packing, removal of the filibuster, fully nationalized health care, etc, etc. You stupid sons-a-bitches didn't win, so you decided to burn in it all down. Fuck you.
Georgia could have had 50 million people vote for the (R) Senate candidates, and it would have turned out the same.

I just can't believe you actually believe elections are legitimate.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back