Are you happy now?

If you voted for this, I don't care how much pressure you used when clenching your nose while preverbally pulling the lever, you're an asshole.
Yep. The 'lesser-of-two-evils' con is the core of the problem. We willingly vote for bad candidates, and then whine when they turn out to be bad leaders.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
You really think it matters?
:laughing0301:

Well, progressives are going to run hog wild now. If Republicans had held the Senate, they would have provided at least some resistance. Because of Trump, and his idiot followers, now we're threatened with court-packing, removal of the filibuster, fully nationalized health care, etc, etc. You stupid sons-a-bitches didn't win, so you decided to burn in it all down. Fuck you.
Georgia could have had 50 million people vote for the (R) Senate candidates, and it would have turned out the same.

I just can't believe you actually believe elections are legitimate.

:dunno:

Yes. Qanon. Alex Jones. You're a fucking idiot following your emotions rather than thinking critically. Thanks.
They are the equivalent at worse then every person on most TV stations. TV is 95% Prog agenda dominated. Always sending a message no matter how subtle.
Yep. That's why I don't bother with it. But you morons are just as bad.
I am still waiting for you to explain how Trump handed the Georgia Senate Runoffs to Dems.

I see the fake news left is trying to spin again, Trump who got more votes than Obama spun as somehow bad for Republicans. You fools really suck as spin.

Isn't it amazing that the guy who got more votes than anyone in history, that filled 30,000 seat arenas 5 in one day who can still draw 1/2 to 2 million people to DC on a cold January day AFTER he lost, can do ALL THAT yet still COST GEORGIA their senate races and not more Democrat cheating. :omg:

Trump must be the most unpopular popular republican of all time! :21:

If you voted for this, I don't care how much pressure you used when clenching your nose while preverbally pulling the lever, you're an asshole.
Yep. The 'lesser-of-two-evils' con is the core of the problem. We willingly vote for bad candidates, and then whine when they turn out to be bad leaders.
I agree, yet, here you are bitching about Dems having 100% control.

Make up your mind.

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?

Well, progressives are going to run hog wild now. If Republicans had held the Senate, they would have provided at least some resistance. Because of Trump, and his idiot followers, now we're threatened with court-packing, removal of the filibuster, fully nationalized health care, etc, etc. You stupid sons-a-bitches didn't win, so you decided to burn in it all down. Fuck you.
Georgia could have had 50 million people vote for the (R) Senate candidates, and it would have turned out the same.

Yes. Qanon. Alex Jones. You're a fucking idiot following your emotions rather than thinking critically. Thanks.
They are the equivalent at worse then every person on most TV stations. TV is 95% Prog agenda dominated. Always sending a message no matter how subtle.
I am still waiting for you to explain how Trump handed the Georgia Senate Runoffs to Dems.

I already did. He undermined confidence in the election process, discouraging R's from voting. He made a completely jackass out of himself and attacked the Republicans who refused to join his delusional campaign to overturn the election. Republicans lead both races before Trump smeared shit all over himself and his party.

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?

Nobody is listening to pedo joe. He's an worthless idiot.

Is it though? I think it's a matter of perspective. Maybe if some Bernie bros did a little voting in the "lesser of two evils" direction we wouldn't be watching our country and it's democratic values being embarrassed by this group of inbred idiots.

Speaking of inbred idiots, look at the drunk below.

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?
He did not admit to being a Chinese agent. He did not admit the election was stolen. He had nothing to say.

Can you not for once not be a divisive prick? No one is happy our country is this divided. At least no one sane. Please shut your stupid ugly divisive mouth.

Yes! It will be great fun watching Bidumb and kameltoe fuckup the country.

That's what I figured. Why do you want to fuck up the country?

Why did you want to fuck up the country these past four years? You idiots have run around celebrating obstructing the government and the executive administration since before Trump took office. You brought all this on now. This is just the beginning.
That wasn't me, dipshit. I'm not a Democrat. I didn't support the impeachment goose-chase. But I could see all this coming, I could see the backlash of progressives, and I could see Trump not giving one shit about it.

You're not anything. Just a psychic who sees everything but did nothing. Just stand back and bitch now. You're so much farther above the rest of the world we can hardly see you now. You're practically in orbit, man.

I already did. He undermined confidence in the election process, discouraging R's from voting. He made a completely jackass out of himself and attacked the Republicans who refused to join his delusional campaign to overturn the election. Republicans lead both races before Trump smeared shit all over himself and his party.
You think that is was caused the 2 R Senate candidates to lose?

It's believable that they could be way ahead at first, then lose legitimately, but not believable that there was some bullshit rigging going on?

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs

No Trump supporter sabotaged anything.

I think you're wrong. Dead wrong. Republicans had a significant lead in both of those races. Trump's shitshow turned away voters and undermined the system. Fuck him. Fuck every dumb motherfucker who supports him.
You talk about idiocy on one of my thread but what the hell do you think will happen to the economy with Biden ?
I didn't vote for Biden, nor do I support him. I think he'll be a terrible President. Which is exactly why it was so important for R's to hold the Senate. And Trump, in his final "fuck you" to American, made sure that wouldn't happen.
HOW?????

The elections were legitimate, RIGHT?

How did Trump give his final "fuck you" to America?

db is a Mitt Romney / George Will Republican.

Trump did all the sabotaging. Repeatedly.

Only the beginning. You woke the bear and now the bear is gonna eat you.

K. No one is afraid of idiots.

Then I guess those 500,000 Trump supporters in DC weren't idiots because the whole city fled like little girls, so FU. :fu:

If it was 15 to 20K people, I'll be surprised. Seditionists..gonna sedition.
Would you be more receptive to them if they set some things on fire and stole some flat screens??

Forum List

Back