Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Ben Shapiro Calls Out The Yard-Sign Hypocrisy Of Martha’s Vineyard

The long nightmare is finally over for the people of Martha’s Vineyard, who were forced to share their idyllic island enclave for more than a day with some 50 illegal immigrants . . . The illegal immigrants . . were shuttled off Friday morning to a Massachusetts military base after wealthy locals in the liberal playland balked at their presence. Shapiro, tongue firmly in cheek, explained that it isn’t always easy to live up to the values on your self-righteous yard signs.

“My heart goes out to the victimized people on Martha’s Vineyard who are having to deal with like, a few days of charitable meal giving. It’s really rough stuff happening here,” Shapiro said.

Ultimately, Democrats can’t claim open borders are a good thing, then whine when the policy affects them directly, Shapiro said.

“They can’t have it both ways,” he said. “On the one hand, they say illegal immigration is a wondrous good for the United States. It shows the sympathy of the United States, shows our open arms. It shows that the slogans on the Statue of Liberty are the real Constitution.

“And on the other hand, if you show up at our house, man, are we going to be pissed,” he added. “Let me tell you, then it’s an emergency.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of your own lawn sign.”

TheReaper: The utter hypocrisy of Open Borders Liberals who don't want the dirty brown people in their town now blazes for all to see.

This all blew up in DeathSantis' face.....and now you are supporting that Shapiro creep......:heehee:

Sanctimonious asshole.......

There was nothing covert or secret about it. They were being being flown from one government facility to another (most were unaccompanied minors). Some of of the flights took place in the day time, others at night. In all cases authorities at both ends were working together and no one was "dumped".

Facilities in border states are over stretched so the government is moving people to facilities in other locations. You have a cow.

DeSantis and Abbot are tricking people into boarding planes that literaly just dump them on the tarmac in some location based on politics. You applaud.

Hypocritical asshole.

candycorn is a little retarded obviously.
Ah....here's YOUR flag:
1663423822905.png

Never has the heartlessness of the right wing been on more vibrant display than during this sad chapter of gubenatorial publicity stunts. Everytime you guys try something like this it backfires.

Feeeeeellllinnngggssssss

Here’s reality. The hypocrisy of the left is now out there for everyone to see. Horrible optics for you people and all the spin in the world won’t overcome what people are seeing with their own eyes.
This is a massive loser for you. I know it . You know it . Everybody knows it.

Funny you would say that..................................

"Advocates say migrants on the flights often think they're being allowed to stay in the U.S., only to be expelled into an unfamiliar part of Mexico.

"Gelernt said migrants are often led to think or come to believe they will be flown to a location in the U.S. where they will be allowed to stay."

Nothing ok about that. You support it?

There was nothing covert or secret about it. They were being being flown from one government facility to another (most were unaccompanied minors). Some of of the flights took place in the day time, others at night. In all cases authorities at both ends were working together and no one was "dumped".

Facilities in border states are over stretched so the government is moving people to facilities in other locations. You have a cow.

DeSantis and Abbot are tricking people into boarding planes that literaly just dump them on the tarmac in some location based on politics. You applaud.

Hypocritical asshole.
I'm supposed to believe you, and not my own lying eyes and ears.

If you couldn't lie out your ass, you'd have nothing to say.

Dems heads explode when they run up against a politician who plays by the same rules.

Yep.

Sick and disgusting is sending people to another city and abandoning them without any sort of support system in place.

Correct. Only Democrats seem to think this is sick and disgusting...because it is.

The support system is right there on the sign at MV. Read it.

It's trafficking.

No shit, Sherlock

It's what the fucktard federal government has been doing for YEARS.

And you know what? If you can do it, we can do it too. And we will. We're going to dump these people on your doorstep, just like you dumped them on ours.

And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it, without shooting yourself in the foot (or higher up, as the case may be).

Your chickens have come home to roost. Try not to trip over them on your way to work. Enjoy

I'm supposed to believe you, and not my own lying eyes and ears.

If you couldn't lie out your ass, you'd have nothing to say.
I accept your concession. You might want to do something about your hearing and eyesight.

And while your at it, why not pressure Congress to fix the problem? Everything else is bandaids. Put the blame and pressure where it belongs and fix the antiquated system. oh ya, but that's "sanctimonious ".

No shit, Sherlock

It's what the fucktard federal government has been doing for YEARS.

And you know what? If you can do it, we can do it too. And we will. We're going to dump these people on your doorstep, just like you dumped them on ours.

And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it, without shooting yourself in the foot (or higher up, as the case may be).

Your chickens have come home to roost. Try not to trip over them on your way to work. Enjoy
Then I assume it is ok to dump the corpses of all the people who are killed by gun violence on your doorsteps since you people and your fucktard government will do nothing about it?

Facilities in border states are over stretched

WHOSE FAULT IS THAT, DUMBASS?

so the government is moving people to facilities in other locations. You have a cow.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT. I AIN'T PAYING FOR DEMOCRATIC PARTY FUCKUPS.

THAT IS CORRECT. WE WILL MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE END UP ON *YOUR* DOORSTEP AND NOT OURS.

Hypocritical asshole.

GO TALK TO YOUR DIMTARD MINIONS IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR LEFTARD BLEATING TODAY.

They aren't. Why lie about it? So can justify using people for political stunts?
Here’s the play-by-play:
Republicans: “we need to secure our borders due to the crime and problems that are occurring from illegal immigrants.”

Democrats: THE WALL IS RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC!!! IF YOU BORDER STATES DENY ANYONE FOR ANY REASON, YOU HATE AND ARE IMMORAL!!!

GOP: okay.. then you take some of the burden

Democrats: HOW EVIL AMD IMMORAL ARE YOU TO PUT THE BURDEN OF THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ON US!

GOP: but what happened to “accept all or you’re evil?” Didn’t you just call yourselves racist and xenophobic? And now you guys yourselves are continuing to build the wall..

Democrats: um… YOURE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL!! TRUMP!!!

That’s how’s it’s gone

Then I assume it is ok to dump the corpses of all the people who are killed by gun violence on your doorsteps since you people and your fucktard government will do nothing about it?
Bring it. I'll have you in prison in MINUTES for desecrating corpses.

How does that work exactly? Have you thought that through? The economics of it? Our actual laws?

never mind.

according to Biden and Harris, the border is already closed.

we don't have to worry about any more planeloads of illegal immigrants being moved to red states.

right?

Forum List

Back