Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Bring it. I'll have you in prison in MINUTES for desecrating corpses.
Good. You can join me in prison for human trafficking. I'll bring the beer, you bring the pizza and we'll make a grand old party of it :)

Then I assume it is ok to dump the corpses of all the people who are killed by gun violence on your doorsteps since you people and your fucktard government will do nothing about it?

Gun control?

you're deflecting to GUN CONTROL?

How do you propose the government remove firearms from the hand of criminals?

1663424902386.png

Gun control?

you're deflecting to GUN CONTROL?

How do you propose the government remove firearms from the hand of criminals?

View attachment 697536

Two of the consistently high concerns of voters right now is illegal immigration and gun violence. The only difference is one is your sacred cow.

Even my left wing friends recognize the problem is shared by the entire country.

They get kind of fuzzy when I ask them if they are going to vote for solutions to the problem, or for make it worse.

No shit, Sherlock

It's what the fucktard federal government has been doing for YEARS.

And you know what? If you can do it, we can do it too. And we will. We're going to dump these people on your doorstep, just like you dumped them on ours.

And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it, without shooting yourself in the foot (or higher up, as the case may be).

Your chickens have come home to roost. Try not to trip over them on your way to work. Enjoy
It was a form of kidnapping. They lied to these people and tricked them, telling them they would have jobs and homes supplied to them upon arrival, and that they were going to Boston and a bunch of other lies. Martha's vineyard was not even notified by the governors, so the non profits could be ready for their arrival, These people were flown across state lines....based on lies they told them, that is kidnapping, from what I've heard on the news.

18 U.S. Code § 1201 - Kidnapping​

prev | next
(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

in·vei·gle
[inˈvāɡəl]

VERB
inveigles (third person present)
  1. persuade (someone) to do something by means of deception or flattery:
    "we cannot inveigle him into putting pen to paper"
    synonyms:
    cajole · wheedle · coax · persuade · convince · talk · tempt · lure · allure · entice · ensnare · seduce · flatter · beguile · dupe · fool · blandish

Though, there seems to be the "for ransome" part missing imo.

It was a form of kidnapping. They lied to these people and tricked them, telling them they would have jobs and homes supplied to them upon arrival, and that they were going to Boston and a bunch of other lies. Martha's vineyard was not even notified by the governors, so the non profits could be ready for their arrival, These people were flown across state lines....based on lies they told them, that is kidnapping, from what I've heard on the news.

prev | next
(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

in·vei·gle
[inˈvāɡəl]

VERB
    synonyms:
    cajole · wheedle · coax · persuade · convince · talk · tempt · lure · allure · entice · ensnare · seduce · flatter · beguile · dupe · fool · blandish

so, we have a good reason to impeach Biden for a capital crime?

prev | next

in·vei·gle
[inˈvāɡəl]

VERB
    synonyms:

The lily white hypocrites shit their panties and screamed "NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD".

It's trafficking.

Here is the Dept of Homeland Security definition of human trafficking:

Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act. Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide – including right here in the United States.

So of course you are wrong. They weren't brought for "labor or commercial sex act". They broke in to our nation--ILLEGALLY-- and consented to MV.

Moving people from place to place--with their consent--is not trafficking.

It may shock you but it IS possible to be opposed to using human beings for political stunts like this AND be opposed to illegal immigration. The two are not exclusive.

What ever you might think of them, they pulled together, and along with their churches, made sure these peopme were sheltered, fed, given supplies and assistence. What have YOU done besides dumping them like the coyotes who brought them here in the first place?

Fed and clothed them with my own hands. Contributed to feeding them locally with every single paycheck.

I'm glad you asked.

Forum List

Back