Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Martha's vineyard in the winter is like a morgue.... There are no jobs, 2/3s of businesses are closed, no restaurants opened but if lucky, one or two.... 80% of their population evacuated the place in winter....there is no way to get to the rest of massachusetts, except by ferry boat...takes about an hour from boarding to embarking, and the mainland arrival port has nothing there as well!

Taking them to cape cod, gets them to the main land from an island, the mainland with more favorable access to services throughout the state.

They were told they were going to Massachusetts. And they went there.

Really Sue?

He shipped them to an abandoned for winter, island, that takes A ferry to get to the rest of Massachusetts and state services and non profit charities....did he tell them that? Did he tell the refugee seekers they were being sent to an isolated island with no reasonable way to get off it and no notification to the island receiving them.

Please spare us the excuses for his lying, inhumane, and unchristianlike tactics not even fit for animals.

He sent them to Martha's Vineyard in MALICE.....

He's a creep!

Really Sue?

He shipped them to an abandoned for winter, island, that takes A ferry to get to the rest of Massachusetts and state services and non profit charities....did he tell them that? Did he tell the refugee seekers they were being sent to an isolated island with no reasonable way to get off it and no notification to the island receiving them.

Please spare us the excuses for his lying, inhumane, and unchristianlike tactics not even fit for animals.

He sent them to Martha's Vineyard in MALICE.....

He's a creep!
He shipped them to an abandoned for winter, island,

Middle of September, and they've already flown south for the winter?

What I would like to see is a third party that can flush the binary, partisan, all or nothing, us vs. them political bullshit and work together to solve our problems, including this one. Some ideas may come from the Left, some may come from the Right, and some would be NEW and INNOVATIVE because we had COLLABORATED like INTELLIGENT ADULTS.

Specifically, if I had my way, the plan would look something like this:

Ok

Why would I answer your stupid assed question? It's based on a fiction. Again, it's what you alt-right cucks like to do.
Make shit up. :)
Gee whiz, someone who has a big-ass mouth and is offered a great opportunity to use it wisely, and instead he serves up bullshit..

That's okay. We know why you're here.

53 days!

Ben Shapiro Calls Out The Yard-Sign Hypocrisy Of Martha’s Vineyard

The long nightmare is finally over for the people of Martha’s Vineyard, who were forced to share their idyllic island enclave for more than a day with some 50 illegal immigrants . . . The illegal immigrants . . were shuttled off Friday morning to a Massachusetts military base after wealthy locals in the liberal playland balked at their presence. Shapiro, tongue firmly in cheek, explained that it isn’t always easy to live up to the values on your self-righteous yard signs.

“My heart goes out to the victimized people on Martha’s Vineyard who are having to deal with like, a few days of charitable meal giving. It’s really rough stuff happening here,” Shapiro said.

Ultimately, Democrats can’t claim open borders are a good thing, then whine when the policy affects them directly, Shapiro said.

“They can’t have it both ways,” he said. “On the one hand, they say illegal immigration is a wondrous good for the United States. It shows the sympathy of the United States, shows our open arms. It shows that the slogans on the Statue of Liberty are the real Constitution.

“And on the other hand, if you show up at our house, man, are we going to be pissed,” he added. “Let me tell you, then it’s an emergency.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of your own lawn sign.”

TheReaper: The utter hypocrisy of Open Borders Liberals who don't want the dirty brown people in their town now blazes for all to see.

This is just a made up problem by the right.

Gee whiz, someone who has a big-ass mouth and is offered a great opportunity to use it wisely, and instead he serves up bullshit..

That's okay. We know why you're here.

53 days!
Don't bet the farm on that red wave in 53 days.
You just keep immersing yourself in alt-right sludge.
That's about your speed anyway. :)

Fed and clothed them with my own hands. Contributed to feeding them locally with every single paycheck.

I'm glad you asked.
So you did the same thing these people in Martha's Vineyard are doing yet you call them elitists and you cheer these people who are tricked into boarding a plane or bus that literally dumps them somewhere, with nothing.

Forum List

Back