Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

The Border has a lot of problems. Mostly, it's a shortage of courts, lawyers and judges to expedite the potential immigrants cases. At that point, we can get them either into the US or bus them back to Mexico. THAT is the way to fix the problem and it's done on the Border itself.
Illegals should be returned to mexico the same day they arrive

And stay there till they get a visa even if it takes years

So you did the same thing these people in Martha's Vineyard are doing yet you call them elitists and you cheer these people who are tricked into boarding a plane or bus that literally dumps them somewhere, with nothing.

CBP does that every day to thousands, guess your media isn't covering the ones sleeping in the streets with absolutely nothing.

Yes, the “using people” claim the Democrats and MSM are spouting is so they can run away from being exposed as virtue frauds
I know.. I was being sarcastic.. We all know the Ds are always accusing others of the evil they themselves are doing. I guess they figure it deflects and no one will look at them if they are accusing others .. But only unthinking people are fooled.. people who watch cnn and etc..
By the way, why is cnn firing a lot of peple these days?

FB_IMG_1663439028422.jpg

Then why don't you have the Southern Governors line up the illegals and have the National Guard and State Police mow them down. Make sure you have the illegals in front of a deep trench where they can conveniently fall into it.

The Border has a lot of problems. Mostly, it's a shortage of courts, lawyers and judges to expedite the potential immigrants cases. At that point, we can get them either into the US or bus them back to Mexico. THAT is the way to fix the problem and it's done on the Border itself.
Classic! Leftists always want to murder people!

They can't seem to understand the difference. Or the difference between organizing it with the appropriate departments amongst the states so they aren't just literally dumped in front of a politicians house with nothing but their clothes and maybe a ziplock bag of belongings

They are treating people like cattle for political gain. It's not their first rodeo - southern conservatives pulled that stunt before attacking the "hypocrisy" of northern liberals, and with the same callous disregard of the people they were using.

So it's ok when xiden does it, RIGHT.

I know.. I was being sarcastic.. We all know the Ds are always accusing others of the evil they themselves are doing. I guess they figure it deflects and no one will look at them if they are accusing others .. But only unthinking people are fooled.. people who watch cnn and etc..
By the way, why is cnn firing a lot of peple these days?
jk5nstjkmfo91.jpg

Really Sue?

He shipped them to an abandoned for winter, island, that takes A ferry to get to the rest of Massachusetts and state services and non profit charities....did he tell them that? Did he tell the refugee seekers they were being sent to an isolated island with no reasonable way to get off it and no notification to the island receiving them.

Please spare us the excuses for his lying, inhumane, and unchristianlike tactics not even fit for animals.

He sent them to Martha's Vineyard in MALICE.....

He's a creep!

They are a sanctuary island populated with people with LOADS of money. Why didn't they hire them?

Why do the lower middle classes and lower classes have to have THEIR lives impacted by legions of non-citizens?

Is THAT Christian?

So you did the same thing these people in Martha's Vineyard are doing yet you call them elitists and you cheer these people who are tricked into boarding a plane or bus that literally dumps them somewhere, with nothing.

Read this for understanding:

I do not endorse illegal immigration. These folks do. These folks cheer the VERY PROCESS that makes "dumping" these people somewhere with nothing necessary. I do not.

I do not endorse the lawbreaking with horrid, horrid ramifications. But I do as Jesus did. He never once condoned sin. At the same time, He did not hold back from helping sinners.

Gosh.

Imagine that.

I don't know what is so fucking hard to keep the shitheads out of the US.

Trump did it.

That piece of shit Potatohead undid what Trump accomplished.
A good yard sign would be: "Will trade migrants for MAGAt-creeps."

Right, and we knew this. And we know and understand that this is why our nation is done: you would rather have indigent law breakers here than fellow Americans with whom you disagree.

You can't reconcile with that. It's over.
1663443108327.png

We'd have LOTS of room here in NYE County then.

Forum List

Back