Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Congress, needs to do THEIR JOBS and work through immigration reform.

Both sides of the aisle Representatives, are yellow belly cowards....

Our immigration woes do not come from the executive branch trying to deal with it on their own, it comes from Congress, in charge of immigration laws, not legally addressing our problems, and needs.

Dementia reversed all of Trump's successful border policies single handedly without going through Congress.

The only healthcare someone who is here illegally gets is emergency treatment or if they get insurance through their employer or buy it on their own.
that didn’t stop the dems in the 2020 presidential election campaigning on giving them all govt backed healthcare

It was said they were lied to. I consider that abuse but I most certainly can understand why Trump supporters do not.
They were given the chance to get on a plane that would fly them free of charge to the Northeast United States. Explain why that's a bad thing, Pk!

Read the article. It does not. It only protects them from being deported. That's it.

I know what it does. DACA recipients are legally allowed to work here.

As a recipient of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), you will be provided an employment authorization document. Also known as an EAD or work permit, the card opens doors to new employment opportunities that were previously not available to you.

Employment Rights with DACA.

they didn’t have to…they were policies on how to enforce federal law, policies that worked, they weren’t in and of themselves laws

Go through Congress, actually put in the work and they can't simply be overturned with the next administration.

Likely so, but as I noted, you don't considered being lied to as abuse.
The liberal media is CLAIMING they were lied to! That doesn't mean they actually WERE! Again...if you were them and you wanted to get to the Northeast...would you take a four day bus trip or would you take the plane fight that got you there in one day? So where did the supposed "abuse" take place?

Yeah then you just said other cities after you met in Oakland… I wish you can get your lies straight
I’m not going to play Go Fetch with you

You didnt even bother to make a flimsy excuse for the Oakland mayor that makes a liar out of you

Go through Congress, actually put in the work and they can't simply be overturned with the next administration.
Policies can yes policies aren't laws...you do know the difference?

The issue is we should never elected open border policies, that the demafascist promote.

You are dead wrong!

You used a non profit organization's poster that you can download,..... claiming it was Martha's Vinyard govts welcome sign, claiming to be a sanctuary city.

You and other Trumpers have deceived and lied about it to cover for DeSantis sending them there.

That's about as deceitful as it comes.......... :(

Funny how you're the only one making this claim. Perhaps you should provide a credible link backing up your claim, or you could just admit you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back