Are you preparing for what is coming?

The greatest issue facing the middle class is low pay. If you are Republican or a conservative you might want to consider wearing body armor.

The greatest issue facing the middle class is low pay. If you are Republican or a conservative you might want to consider wearing body armor.

Oh, they don't give a shit. They belong to the Charlie Sheen school of "WINNAH!!!!!!"

They think if Trump wins (which he won't) it somehow validates their puny existence.

Oh, they don't give a shit. They belong to the Charlie Sheen school of "WINNAH!!!!!!"

They think if Trump wins (which he won't) it somehow validates their puny existence.
He's right. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT.........

:rock:

It's hard for me to believe that ALL working class American don't give a shit, or are you showing us your lack of frontal lobe development?

It's hard for me to believe that ALL working class American don't give a shit, or are you showing us your lack of frontal lobe development?
Show me Obama's TPP agreement bitch.................Yeah we need that like...........like..........

I like to hit myself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

Show me Obama's TPP agreement bitch.................Yeah we need that like...........like..........

I like to hit myself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

That has to do with higher wages how?

I'm ready for it.

Extra popcorn (Orville Red of course) purchased for Election Night. Check.
Champange purchased for Clinton Victory Party when Fox announces is. Check
Researching grape, cheese, and various fruit arrangements to compliment champange selection. Check.
Saved and archived threads from RWNJs to rub you guys nose in it. Check

Don't worry about liberals; we're more than ready for election night. I'd be more worried about the coming break up of the Republican Party. When Conservatives come at you losers and ask why you supported Mr. Trump...what creative lie are you going to tell them that will both satisfy:

*Why You Supported Trump
*Why Trump lost (because we all know you'll never blame the small fraction of a man you supported).

It rained here yesterday, a lot, and I wasn't prepared for that so you know, my hair got all wet.

I wish there was someone to make rain great again.

Forum List

Back