Are you still dumb enough to think Trump is for real?

READ MY POSTS. I never said she would be. I said the excuse given was that she is a fucking MORON.

I asked the question of who she was going to lock up, and referred to that poster as dumb. You weighed in directly, tacitly agreeing with him.

Otherwise, YOU'RE the idiot who can't read posts and accurately determine to whom I was responding.
"the fbi just cleared her"
"yeah"
:spinner:

What part of that is confusing to you?
I was agreeing with you. Why do you think I went to why she got cleared?
Come on dude.

You didn't. She was cleared because she didn't commit a crime.

Why are you even weighing in on this particular conversation thread? It had nothing to do with your point of view, and it was in response to another idiot.

If you're voting "for" Trump you're voting for a guy with zero fucking clue about the office. Tell us why that's better.
Im not.
Comey said she was too fucking stupid. She lacked intent or some made up bullshit. Get your fucking head right.

I asked the question of who she was going to lock up, and referred to that poster as dumb. You weighed in directly, tacitly agreeing with him.

Otherwise, YOU'RE the idiot who can't read posts and accurately determine to whom I was responding.
"the fbi just cleared her"
"yeah"
:spinner:

What part of that is confusing to you?
I was agreeing with you. Why do you think I went to why she got cleared?
Come on dude.

You didn't. She was cleared because she didn't commit a crime.

Why are you even weighing in on this particular conversation thread? It had nothing to do with your point of view, and it was in response to another idiot.

If you're voting "for" Trump you're voting for a guy with zero fucking clue about the office. Tell us why that's better.
Im not.
Comey said she was too fucking stupid. She lacked intent or some made up bullshit. Get your fucking head right.
She committed treason and should be put to death.

Wow! Breaking News from the NY Times citing "unnamed sources" and everything!! Golly Gee Willickers!! ! This must be true!!

And you believe Hillary, someone who can't even handle classified material... is for real?

Damn...
We're down to 0 classified e-mails now...jeebus our media suqs. Saw Chuck Todd say zero and end of it the day Comey testified, then I guess he got the word...
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

And you believe Hillary, someone who can't even handle classified material... is for real?

Damn...
We're down to 0 classified e-mails now...jeebus our media suqs. Saw Chuck Todd say zero and end of it the day Comey testified, then I guess he got the word...

Yeah right before chuck Todd sucked.my dick....he said she did send them and only dupes like you believe it

Dont believe me

Chuck Todd: I Don't Think Hillary Could Be Confirmed To Be AG Because of Email Conduct - Breitbart

Damn...
View attachment 82313
Any argument, shyttehead? And this makes ZERO:

State: Some classified markings in Clinton emails were 'human error ...
www.politico.com/blogs/...the.../hillary-clinton-classified-emails-error-225194
Politico
Jul 6, 2016 - State: Some classified markings in Clinton emails were 'human error' ... in the Clintonemail matter, he noted that "a very small number of the ...

FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked ...
www.mediaite.com/.../fbi-director-admits-hillary-clinton-emails-were-not-pro...
Mediaite
Jul 7, 2016 - Hillary Clinton's political and media critics jumped all over a key portion of ... FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified ... Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the ...

Damn...

Yeah right before chuck Todd sucked.my dick....he said she did send them and only dupes like you believe it

Dont believe me

Chuck Todd: I Don't Think Hillary Could Be Confirmed To Be AG Because of Email Conduct - Breitbart
Vulgar AND stupid... Breitbart lol.
That was before FBI findings, dumbass. Down to ZERO classified...
Mediaite
Jul 7, 2016 - Hillary Clinton's political and media critics jumped all over a key portion of ... FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified ... Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the ...

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

FBI Director James Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

Damn...
View attachment 82313

Politico
Jul 6, 2016 - State: Some classified markings in Clinton emails were 'human error' ... in the Clintonemail matter, he noted that "a very small number of the ...

Mediaite
He also said that more than likely that top secret and classified information was intercepted by our enemies. She is a traitor and so are her supporters.

Damn...

Dont believe me

Vulgar AND stupid... Breitbart lol.
That was before FBI findings, dumbass. Down to ZERO classified...
Mediaite

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

FBI Director James Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

Yeah he busted her for 15 min...
I saw it...don't need hiluff post or Breitbart to tell.me

Damn...
View attachment 82313

Politico

Mediaite
He also said that more than likely that top secret and classified information was intercepted by our enemies. She is a traitor and so are her supporters.
BS. He said there was no evidence it was hacked, unlike State Dept servers...ANOTHER phony scandal only found out of the SEVENTH House witch hunt. A molehill blown out of all proportion AGAIN. For total hater dupes ONLY. Change the channel and get some fresh air, MORON.

This GOP FBI director should just say not guilty and shut his stupid mouth. Treason my butt. lol. Is he running for something?

If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.

Yes, Trump is "for real" in that, at this point, he wants and intends to win the election. His raging ego has taken over and is running full throttle.

Is Trump worthy of being treated as anything more than a joke? No, absolutely not. Trump is not a leader. He's used to being the boss, but that all goes back to his ego. He doesn't have the first clue how to actually be a real leader of anything. And he doesn't have the first clue how to actually be President. Trump has spent his entire life being a figurehead who takes all the credit, and his plan for the Presidency is to do the same.

Overview: She did nothing any other State head did except a VERY secure Clinton/NSA server. ANOTHER phony GOP scandal, and our media is a ratings mad corporate disgrace. Fox/Rush/New BS GOP etc is close to treason if anyone is...

If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.

Yes, Trump is "for real" in that, at this point, he wants and intends to win the election. His raging ego has taken over and is running full throttle.

Is Trump worthy of being treated as anything more than a joke? No, absolutely not. Trump is not a leader. He's used to being the boss, but that all goes back to his ego. He doesn't have the first clue how to actually be a real leader of anything. And he doesn't have the first clue how to actually be President. Trump has spent his entire life being a figurehead who takes all the credit, and his plan for the Presidency is to do the same.
Who the hell are you FOR? lol. Good one tho.

Forum List

Back