Are you still dumb enough to think Trump is for real?

Democrats never stop stooping to stupidity.....more on this he's gonna resign....well the vote for less Trump and you'll get neither hilary or trump.....problem solved

Who are you voting for OP?

I was a Bernie supporter. But I'm voting Hillary.
So you want to talk about being "dumb" yet your ass supported a sell out and Hillary is so full of shit, she needs waders to take a dump.
Fucking hack

I agree there are not 2 good choices. There's a choice for someone who will likely end our democracy as we know it, appoint an ignorant racist to the Supreme Court, and alienate every one of our allies in the world, and Hillary Clinton.

Show me a politician who hasn't lied, and I'll show you a fish that can't swim.

Uh a lie here or there ok...Hilary lies to everyone's face on so many my issues....maybe she's a closet right wingers just waiting to pounce in the presidency....can you dispute it? No....she's that bad....

And these scandal...she's either corrupt or stupid...you choose

Anyone voting for Hillary is in no position to call others dumb. I don't support Trump who is an egomaniac with no clue how govern nor do I support Hillary who is a corrupt career political elitist who embodies everything that is wrong in Washington. This election is truly a choice between dumb and dumber.

Anyone voting for Hillary is in no position to call others dumb.
I'm not voting for either one, so I get to call all of them dumb. :lol:
I haven't decided what I will do I might just vote in the House and Senate races and skip President hell I might even consider third party they won't win but I won't feel the need to rush home and take shower after voting either.

I think Kasich still has some hard feelings because he got totally whooped by Trump in the primaries and/or he simply would not like to have what John Adams called the most insignificant office man has ever contrived. It's disappointing because Kasich would be an excellent choice for VP. He would be a very competent president if Trump keeled over.

This is also another example of Trump's excellent leadership abilities.

If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.
Wow. They keep making better and better libtards. This one thinks an unnamed source in a NYT op-ed is credible.

I was a Bernie supporter. But I'm voting Hillary.
You'll have to write her in then. She won't be on the ticket come November. She'll be locked up.

Jesus you're dumb.

Who's going to lock her up? Hannibal Lecter? The FBI just cleared her.
Yeah, they said she was too fucking stupid to send an email correctly.. yet, everyone else is the dumb one..
thats right, your stupid ass calls other people dumb for voting for trump, but your candidate is too fuckign stupid to send an EMAIL
Fucking idiot

All I see is you calling her stupid.

Explain to me how that will end with her locked up. If stupidity was a crime, your internet access in jail would be very limited, and we wouldn't be subjected to your posts.
do you read any posts or just respond with whatever you feel like typing?

Precisely what I was going to ask you.

For the 3rd time, how will Hillary be locked up? The FBI said she committed no crime, and no career prosecutor he knows would ever try to convict her of anything.

You'll have to write her in then. She won't be on the ticket come November. She'll be locked up.

Jesus you're dumb.

Yeah, they said she was too fucking stupid to send an email correctly.. yet, everyone else is the dumb one..
thats right, your stupid ass calls other people dumb for voting for trump, but your candidate is too fuckign stupid to send an EMAIL
Fucking idiot

Explain to me how that will end with her locked up. If stupidity was a crime, your internet access in jail would be very limited, and we wouldn't be subjected to your posts.

For the 3rd time, how will Hillary be locked up? The FBI said she committed no crime, and no career prosecutor he knows would ever try to convict her of anything.
READ MY POSTS. I never said she would be. I said the excuse given was that she is a fucking MORON.

"For real"? Why does the low information left insist on speaking in old pop culture cliches? We know Hillary is "for real" because "people died and Hillary lied".

If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.
Wow. They keep making better and better libtards. This one thinks an unnamed source in a NYT op-ed is credible.

Do you really doubt it all that much? Trump has no clue how to be president. He's never once elucidated a cogent policy point with respect to foreign or domestic policy. He can't govern. Pure and simple. His goal is to "win" the presidency, and be a figurehead.

Jesus you're dumb.

Fucking idiot

READ MY POSTS. I never said she would be. I said the excuse given was that she is a fucking MORON.

I asked the question of who she was going to lock up, and referred to that poster as dumb. You weighed in directly, tacitly agreeing with him.

Otherwise, YOU'RE the idiot who can't read posts and accurately determine to whom I was responding.

Fucking idiot

I asked the question of who she was going to lock up, and referred to that poster as dumb. You weighed in directly, tacitly agreeing with him.

Otherwise, YOU'RE the idiot who can't read posts and accurately determine to whom I was responding.
"the fbi just cleared her"
"yeah"
:spinner:

"yeah"

What part of that is confusing to you?

"yeah"

I was agreeing with you. Why do you think I went to why she got cleared?
Come on dude.

"yeah"

I was agreeing with you. Why do you think I went to why she got cleared?
Come on dude.

You didn't. She was cleared because she didn't commit a crime.

Why are you even weighing in on this particular conversation thread? It had nothing to do with your point of view, and it was in response to another idiot.

If you're voting "for" Trump you're voting for a guy with zero fucking clue about the office. Tell us why that's better.

Forum List

Back