Are you under a shelter in place order?

Are you under a shelter in place type order?

• Yes

• No

• Unknown

Results are only viewable after voting.
No cases in our county and community transmission only in Portland which is hours away.
What does that mean?
They didnā€™t know much either, the g-men are probably still working out details...but from what it sounded like itā€™s going to cause a big rush on grocery stores, maybe even shut down grocery stores (which doesnā€™t seem feasible to me). I was pretty well stocked, but got doubly stocked up on food.
It is ridiculous to do that, I think. Maybe city wide in New York/Los Angeles, where it is called for.
They have warned of disinformation campaigns going on out there regarding this rumor about a week ago. Could things change? Who knows, but for now I would take it with a grain of. salt.
US officials: Foreign disinformation is stoking virus fears
THANK YOU!!! That's a relief.
How can you be relieved when you have no idea if any of it is true?
The Pres sez. AP reports it and reports his officials confirming (but not naming) the country is doing what was done during the last election by the Russians--spreading chaos and in this case fear/panic.
At a press briefing Monday, President Donald Trump said it could be that there are some foreign entities ā€œplaying games.ā€ But he said it didnā€™t matter because he was not ordering a nationwide lockdown. ā€œAt this point, not nationwide,ā€ he said. He said there were no domestic travel restrictions, but ā€œweā€™re talking about it every day.ā€

Starting Monday at midnight the entire KC metro is on lockdown except for "essential" workers.
Thankfully construction projects are considered essential so I will be able to continue my work.
No one tells me what to do. There is no pandemic, this is all a bullshit false crisis with an ulterior motive.

HAVE YOU PERSONALLY SEEN MORE SICK THAN USUAL?

Know anyone who has died?

If no one had told you there was a new viral strain this season and there was no government/media scare going on, would you think anything usual was happening?

We are keeping WHAT from getting out of control? An average of 6.8 people have died per state and the worst thing we can say is that they tested positive for Covid-19.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT COVID-19 KILLED THEM.

This "pandemic scare" is being forced down your throats.

The hospitals here have no corona cases. They are already back to business as usual. There are plenty of masks, ventillators and other equipment m
Right but itā€™s not going to stay that way. Yā€™all realize that, right? Now this is nowhere near as deadly as smallpox but think about it this way. When Europeans came too America, smallpox and their other diseases wiped out 90% of them, very rapidly, in an age without the modern day travel we have today. The Europeans had already wrestled with those diseases for centuries and what was left were the people with immunity, and genetic predisposition against those diseases. But not the Indians unfortunately. This is a brand new disease that no one has immunity to. Itā€™s still gonna slowly spread in the lockdowns, and you canā€™t lockdown people forever.

Not where I'm at, but things change by the minute.

By the way, I hate this "shelter-in-place" terminology. They are misusing it !

Does this sound like "sheltering in place"?:

"Shelter in place. But you can go to the store, you can go to your pharmacy, you can take your dog for a walk, you can go to the park, you can still go to work if your employer is still open for business"

"Shelter-in-place" means stay where you are until further notice !!

"Shelter in place (also known as a Shelter In-Place Warning, SAME code SPW) is to seek safety within the building one already occupies, rather than to evacuate the area or seek a community emergency shelter. The American Red Cross says the warning is issued when "chemical, biological, or radiological contaminants may be released accidentally or intentionally into the environment" and residents should "select a small, interior room, with no or few windows, taking refuge there."

Screenshot_20200322-110743_Drive.jpg

Just got off the phone with my current customer. She is sufficiently freaked out and may not let me continue beyond Monday.

20k double bathroom remodel just out of the demo state....oh boy

Starting Monday at midnight the entire KC metro is on lockdown except for "essential" workers.
Thankfully construction projects are considered essential so I will be able to continue my work.

Yes, however my job is considered one of those "essential services" so my team is going in three times a week ( for now) to complete the counting of provisional ballots and to catch up on voter registration. Hopefully we will be able to cut it down to once a week. Everyone else is working from home.

View attachment 314069
Just got off the phone with my current customer. She is sufficiently freaked out and may not let me continue beyond Monday.

That same freaked out customer was probably just in a store packed with hundreds of other panicked idiots, buying up everything on the shelves.
All touching, coughing and sneezing on shit.

No one tells me what to do. There is no pandemic, this is all a bullshit false crisis with an ulterior motive.

lockdowns are mandatory i.e.- martial law

If no one had told you there was a new viral strain this season and there was no government/media scare going on, would you think anything usual was happening?

nope

yup

well maybe they'll get tired of using a sheetrock bucket Gramps

~S~

HAVE YOU PERSONALLY SEEN MORE SICK THAN USUAL?

Know anyone who has died?

We are keeping WHAT from getting out of control? An average of 6.8 people have died per state and the worst thing we can say is that they tested positive for Covid-19.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT COVID-19 KILLED THEM.

Let's hope you are absolutely right.

View attachment 314069

That same freaked out customer was probably just in a store packed with hundreds of other panicked idiots, buying up everything on the shelves.
All touching, coughing and sneezing on shit.
Indeed she said she was on Saturday lol.
She then told me one of her other contractors on her other properties told her contractors were forbidden from going to work and she took his bs excuse to get out of work as gospel.
Sent her proper government links to what is and isn't allowed so we'll see how she responds on Monday.

Far too much Fear Mongering going on across the board.

nope

yup

well maybe they'll get tired of using a sheetrock bucket Gramps

~S~
Haha she doesn't even have a floor to walk on because I was redirecting all the plumbing...

20190718_130943.jpg

Looks kinda like this atm

Did anyone ever think that a day would come when pot would be easier to get than toilet paper?

Pot shops in California are listed as "essential businesses."

California coronavirus lockdown: Cannabis dispensaries listed as 'essential' businesses

It's medication, so yeah. Most are delivery anyway.

Why is that "funny" to people? If someone is using THC for pain or cancer management, it is essential to them.

There aren't enough police to enforce it. It is only possible because the sheeple out there have been trained to comply. Instead of that one lone rare person violating the lockdown, if instead most people said fuck it, they couldn't possibly keep up with stopping and arresting all the violators! And where would they put them all!

This nightmare has become worse than a Twilight Zone episode! And because of what? I'll ask again:

HAVE YOU BEEN SICK?
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SICK?
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS DIED?
IF NO ONE HAD TOLD YOU OF A NEW VIRUS OR IF THERE WASN'T ALL THIS PANIC and LOCKDOWNS, WOULD YOU THINK THIS YEAR WAS ANY WORSE / DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER YEAR?

In the 1918 flu pandemic, just in my mother's home alone, my mother and two of my aunts got the flu. One of them was delirious with fever. One of them died.

THAT is a pandemic.

Last edited:
if instead most people said fuck it, they couldn't possibly kepp up with stopping and arresting all the violators! And where would they put them all!

"Fema Prison Blues"

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone
greetings-from-camp-fema.jpg

When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ainā€™t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry
4db5a10e184b5543e6fca626497645d1.jpg

I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hanginā€™ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we canā€™t see
So-your-friends-think-you-are-crazy-foto-Before-Its-News.jpeg

Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
Iā€™d keep ā€˜em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away
290c6ac75ba072c4eaab84e097ca6858.jpg

~S~

if instead most people said fuck it, they couldn't possibly kepp up with stopping and arresting all the violators! And where would they put them all!

"Fema Prison Blues"

~S~

I SAY GREAT. Let them arrest us all and put everyone in a FEMA camp at a cost of billions per day to guard, house and feed us all. Then there will be no one to work and no one to pay taxes. Eventually government runs out of our money. In the end, sooner or later, WE WIN.

"Fema Prison Blues"

~S~

I SAY GREAT. Let them arrest us all and put everyone in a FEMA camp at a cost of billions per day to guard, house and feed us all. Then there will be no one to work and no one to pay taxes. Eventually government runs out of our money. In the end, sooner or later, WE WIN.

>>>>

DOJ Wants to Suspend Certain Constitutional Rights During Coronavirus Emergency

~S~

Forum List

Back