Are You Watching?

It's nice to see that everyday american's out there are seeing things like most of us do. They are alive and awake as that 35 year old woman stated. To quote Howard Dean....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

That just proves you are not the only pea brain in America...the 35 year old was an under the bed pea brain...

They should get all those old fart rednecks to sign a document saying they refuse government involvement in their health care...then send the pea brains a notice that their Medicare has been forfeited...

I wonder if you have any idea just how retarded you sound.

It's nice to see that everyday american's out there are seeing things like most of us do. They are alive and awake as that 35 year old woman stated. To quote Howard Dean....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

That just proves you are not the only pea brain in America...the 35 year old was an under the bed pea brain...

They should get all those old fart rednecks to sign a document saying they refuse government involvement in their health care...then send the pea brains a notice that their Medicare has been forfeited...
You're such a stupid partisan dickwad.

define dickwad! :lol:

btw,, barry just said "We have AARP on board" AARP has been denying all week the fact that they support the healthcare reform bill> and barry just outed them.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

NEW HAMPSHIRE

First Up.. let's bash Republicans! predictable with barry's group.

define dickwad! :lol:

btw,, barry just said "We have AARP on board" AARP has been denying all week the fact that they support the healthcare reform bill> and barry just outed them.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
dickwad is a small penis so small that it ties itself up in a small little wad. His brain is the same as his penis...a double dickwad

Last edited:
no doubt about it,, this townhall is a setup, contrived, orchestrated, screened scripted event. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no doubt about it,, this townhall is a setup, contrived, orchestrated, screened scripted event. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I missed it all, Willow. I figured it would be that way so I decided to do something more entertaining then to watch Obama's scripts...that was to scrub my toilets. :lol:

I missed it all, Willow. I figured it would be that way so I decided to do something more entertaining then to watch Obama's scripts...that was to scrub my toilets. :lol:

you aren't missing anything.. it's a good bit like his "press conferences."

Yeah...figured it would be. Did he kill his TelePrompter this time?

100 billion dollars / year to cover.

2/3 of cost by achieved by eliminating waste.

30-40 billion /per year they need to find new sources of revenue to fund it.

How? Tax - - limit itemized deductions on those making over $250K/year. This was his preferred way; congress thought differently. They don't know yet.

Forum List

Back