Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.
Even Pelosi talked about that.
This is why there were investigations of politicians trading the news.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

how'z about newsmax? THEY even covered it.

Trump Had 2 Intel Briefings on Coronavirus in Late January
President Donald Trump. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
Sunday, 03 May 2020 06:58 PM

:itsok:

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

NOT have dismantled the pandemic response team that was in put place after learning what to do after the ebola outbreak, so something like this couldn't happen again.

NOT have taken the scientists embedded in china - watching for sign that a pandemic might break out.

Took the results of a bigley failure on our part responding to the 'pandemic war game' exercise seriously & correcting the mistakes we made instead of ignoring them.

Took the ' pandemic game plan ' left by the obama administration for the incoming regime seriously & adhering to it instead of tossing it in the trash.

that good enough for now, zogster?

What response team? What would they have done? Made us thinner?
The WHO said it was contained
We still cannot control it because we lie to the people. If you're fat you're in danger and the country is what 57% fat?
Obama didn't have a plan or enough masks and such

I posted links. You don't want to read them as they don't feed your narrative.

I'll dumb it down for you.

Most cases = we test the most
Most Deaths = We are the fattest

Look at our pro athletes, 1000s of infections. ZERO deaths. Why is that do you think?

Take your time....

donny didn't listen to the intel community... he praised china instead.

obama didn't have a plan for covid - because um - he wasn't prez - BUT he left a plan after ebola - with guidance to minimize deaths & to contain a pandemic outbreak.

it was thrown out.

the whole 'cupboards were bare ' is such a cowardly cop out ... this was 3 years into donny's term & HE still hasn't enacted the DPA.

deflection noted.

He did. Hence the travel ban. If you don't want to be civil, ping me some other time. Not in the mood for our usual sophomoric barbs. Busy with work and making sure my kids are set up for online classes. I want them out of the house by 23 and never to come back. If they do, I am a failure.

everything in that reply was civil ... lol .... & 100% fact.

that's why you don't wanna go b/f.

i understand.

In other words, it was mostly civil?

So is this post, you fucking douchebag moron.

View attachment 387325

See back to your old memes and pics. That is all you got. bripat and I are far from friends and he is crushing you in this debate. Maybe you should act like your age...59 vs. 9?

uh-huh ... & there you go.... off to the races.... per usual. what's next? bringing up MY antisemitism?

guess it's time for me to move on from your nonsense - yet again.

I call it like I see it. I told you why I went there with antisemitism. Perspective. Get over it. I apologized.

except the excuse you gave me never applied to me specifically - so nice try, doesn't fly. i'll get over it when i am sure it's outa yer system with me specifically. that might take a while given yer M.O.

anyhoo ... you calling it like you see it might just be the problem.

your lenses are skewed.

Of course it applies to you. You label all Trump supporters are racist assholes.

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

NOT have dismantled the pandemic response team that was in put place after learning what to do after the ebola outbreak, so something like this couldn't happen again.

NOT have taken the scientists embedded in china - watching for sign that a pandemic might break out.

Took the results of a bigley failure on our part responding to the 'pandemic war game' exercise seriously & correcting the mistakes we made instead of ignoring them.

Took the ' pandemic game plan ' left by the obama administration for the incoming regime seriously & adhering to it instead of tossing it in the trash.

We still cannot control it because we lie to the people. If you're fat you're in danger and the country is what 57% fat?

Look at our pro athletes, 1000s of infections. ZERO deaths. Why is that do you think?

Take your time....

obama didn't have a plan for covid - because um - he wasn't prez - BUT he left a plan after ebola - with guidance to minimize deaths & to contain a pandemic outbreak.

it was thrown out.

the whole 'cupboards were bare ' is such a cowardly cop out ... this was 3 years into donny's term & HE still hasn't enacted the DPA.

deflection noted.

Your entire post is nothing but lies. TDS morons keep regurgitating this stuff, but they are the only ones who believe it. They are deluding themselves.

i never lie. i have no reason to & everything is 100% fact. i always have back up to what i claim.

i'm not an alternative fact / truth isn't truth / don't believe what you see or hear - stick with us rw fake news spinning deplorable like you & yours.

You lie by the same operational definition as you hold for Trump. If you blame Trump 100% for all the cases and deaths, it makes you a liar. If you say convalescent plasma doesn't work it makes you a liar. When you call yourself an Independent it makes you a liar.

lol ... you're throwing everything against the wall now, aren't you?

it's cute. why don't you ping me or whatever silly phrase you used when you don't try to derail your own thread because you can't face facts?

I call them like I see them. Note: You didn't disagree with any of the FACTS I stated.

ya - you go with that.

Again, 4th time I ask. Why no COVID adverse reactions for our athletes, who are tested daily? None. All said they could play with it.

but some have tested positive haven't they? as far as long term complications - the jury is out. we are only in this thing for a few months relatively speaking - years down the road & it might be totally different.

What long term complications? That is 100% guesstimate. Again there have been other COVIDs and what were the complications from that? If you're not fat you have nothing to worry about.

I think your concern as to Biden's mental acuity is misplaced.

Oh it's all about Trump now whether you like it or not.

Trump lied as to how contagious and deadly this virus is and now 196K+ and growing Americans are dead and 6.7 million people have been sickened. This has resulted in closing down our economy with millions unemployed and businesses suffering or closing altogether. He then pushed for schools to open and get YOUR KIDS back into school knowing how deadly this virus was!

Even now he's holding rallies where his supporters go unmasked and stand shoulder to shoulder and as God is my witness and backed up by video, some still think this virus is a hoax.

Now you may be concerned with Biden's mental health.

But I'm more concerned with the mental health of Trump and his supporters who continue following Trump after having heard from Trumps own mouth that he lied to the American people about this virus..... AND DOES SO TO THIS DAY!

Biden isn't the problem.

It's Trump, yours and every Trumpie mental acuity that is the problem here.

To put it simply.

Trump failed in his duty to protect America and Americans. As a result, Americans died AND CONTINUE TO DIE and the country is suffering because of his failure.

And you Trumpies want to reelect this guy?

And deign to post concerns about Biden's mental acuity??

Dude.

I think your concern as to Biden's mental acuity is misplaced.

Oh it's all about Trump now whether you like it or not.

Trump lied as to how contagious and deadly this virus is and now 196K+ and growing Americans are dead and 6.7 million people have been sickened. This has resulted in closing down our economy with millions unemployed and businesses suffering or closing altogether. He then pushed for schools to open and get YOUR KIDS back into school knowing how deadly this virus was!

Even now he's holding rallies where his supporters go unmasked and stand shoulder to shoulder and as God is my witness and backed up by video, some still think this virus is a hoax.

Now you may be concerned with Biden's mental health.

But I'm more concerned with the mental health of Trump and his supporters who continue following Trump after having heard from Trumps own mouth that he lied to the American people about this virus..... AND DOES SO TO THIS DAY!

Biden isn't the problem.

It's Trump, yours and every Trumpie mental acuity that is the problem here.
My thread. Fuck off.

To put it simply.

Trump failed in his duty to protect America and Americans. As a result, Americans died AND CONTINUE TO DIE and the country is suffering because of his failure.

Dude.
Agree to disagree. Thanks for derailing thread.

Joe Biden is like a bug that has been stepped on.

To put it simply.

Dude.

It needed derailing.

To bad you’re unable to right the train, lay the tracks or assure a quality ride in your little choo choo with Trump your conductor. :cool:
Too bad you don’t know how to spell “too”, stupid foreign troll. Take a ride to 3rd grade.

I'm amazed that nine people here actually had the gall to say they see no difference between Biden now and 10-20 years ago! Do I actually have to play the tape of Biden clips from years ago vs. now again?

do you think donny has declined at all? that he hasn't fallen victim to a syphilitic brain?

To put it simply.

Dude.

It needed derailing.

To bad you’re unable to right the train, lay the tracks or assure a quality ride in your little choo choo with Trump your conductor. :cool:

tenor.gif

gotta say - i love that signature you got going on!

FALSE.

Take your time....

it was thrown out.

deflection noted.

He did. Hence the travel ban. If you don't want to be civil, ping me some other time. Not in the mood for our usual sophomoric barbs. Busy with work and making sure my kids are set up for online classes. I want them out of the house by 23 and never to come back. If they do, I am a failure.

i understand.

View attachment 387325

See back to your old memes and pics. That is all you got. bripat and I are far from friends and he is crushing you in this debate. Maybe you should act like your age...59 vs. 9?

uh-huh ... & there you go.... off to the races.... per usual. what's next? bringing up MY antisemitism?

I call it like I see it. I told you why I went there with antisemitism. Perspective. Get over it. I apologized.

except the excuse you gave me never applied to me specifically - so nice try, doesn't fly. i'll get over it when i am sure it's outa yer system with me specifically. that might take a while given yer M.O.

your lenses are skewed.

Of course it applies to you. You label all Trump supporters are racist assholes.

nope - just the obvious ones.... like harmonica.

the rest are racist adjacent.

can you think critically & figure out what that means?

Biden is too old to ever become as crazy as Trump has been for the past 50 years.

do you think donny has declined at all? that he hasn't fallen victim to a syphilitic brain?

Syphallis? C'mon, get serious. But decline? Yeah, I think Trump HAS lost some of his edge since 2016, part from age, but mostly 4 years of dealing with assholes like YOU and the Democrats.

2016 donny wasn't even donny 2000. his syntax wasn't even the same...

i read rthat syphilis will do that if left unchecked.

FALSE.

Take your time....

it was thrown out.

deflection noted.

i understand.

View attachment 387325

your lenses are skewed.

nope - just the obvious ones.... like harmonica.

the rest are racist adjacent.

can you think critically & figure out what that means?

Semantics. That is one of the many reasons the people on the left are insane. So because I want someone in office who doesn’t think it’s OK for biological boys to identify as girls and play against my daughters in sports it makes me “racist adjacent”. Leftists are just awful people zzzzzzz

Trump's mental state rather than that of Biden is what worries America.

Based on a U.K. source? Come on now. How about we use the naked eye test?
The source is fine, and your source is . . . you

Joe woke up today and overheard two of his brain cells talking. One of them said "Hey, I can see for miles in here".

Forum List

Back