Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.
Even Pelosi talked about that.
This is why there were investigations of politicians trading the news.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

how'z about newsmax? THEY even covered it.

Trump Had 2 Intel Briefings on Coronavirus in Late January
President Donald Trump. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
Sunday, 03 May 2020 06:58 PM

:itsok:

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

NOT have dismantled the pandemic response team that was in put place after learning what to do after the ebola outbreak, so something like this couldn't happen again.

NOT have taken the scientists embedded in china - watching for sign that a pandemic might break out.

Took the results of a bigley failure on our part responding to the 'pandemic war game' exercise seriously & correcting the mistakes we made instead of ignoring them.

Took the ' pandemic game plan ' left by the obama administration for the incoming regime seriously & adhering to it instead of tossing it in the trash.

that good enough for now, zogster?

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

Trump has no plan what so ever.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

Nope. Not true. You're lying again.

Performed better? LMAO!!!

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

You are making up fake news excuses for Trump's massive epic failure.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

LMAO....you blast GOP nonstop. I am an Independent but since the Democrats have decided to elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress its tough for a Jew to vote blue. We have more deaths because we have more people and we are the fattest country. I have explained this to you 1000x. You’re a stupid, failed credit analyst from a 3rd rate bank.

Yea i saw your pathetic excuses, they have no merit. They are fake news. They prove you are just a partisan hack that cares more about party than country.

Explain to us why the entire European Union, and Canada, and most of Asia, with a total population far exceeding ours currently has their virus under relative conrtrol AND has minimal deaths, AND minimal new cases. The US on the otherhand still has thousands of deaths a week, thousands of new cases a day, and no end in sight. This is not going to get better anytime soon. YET in Canada and Europe they have gotten wayyyy better.
Are you not informed enough to realize this? Fake Foxnews never talks about this because it makes Trump look real bad, so I guess you are just a partisan sheep that is completely misinformed to the facts.

I did. We are the fattest country.

Other hand is two words.
Control is spelled incorrectly
Fox News is two words.

Here you go, you cowardly asshole. I offered to meet you for a beer and you declined. Coward.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Obesity’s Role in COVID-19 Deaths: Big Food, Slow Government to Blame?

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

Even mild obesity linked to severe COVID-19, death, in study

So wait your fake news excuse as to why we have thousands more weekly deaths and thousands more daily cases than the rest of the world is because the US is fatter???

You don't seem to understand that the rest of the world does not have the large number of daily covid cases, and they certainly don't have the same number of deaths. Trump has faile din his response to covid. Stop being a sheep and read the real news. Europe and Canada and Asia don't have these problems, but the US does. I

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You people are pathetic. You fabricate the most pathetic excuses to try and cover up Trump's failure. The same thing you did with Bush's failure. Bush and Trump, 2 failed GOP presidents.

Yep. I actually donate plasma and the Red Cross personnel say the same thing to me. Cannot blame Trump for you being fat. I also sourced articles that you didn't bother to read. I agree on Bush. Not on Trump.

If your BMI is over 20, your chances of dying from COVID increase by 40% and if your BMI is over 40 they increase by 90%. So what do we do, you useless parasite, we close gyms and allow people to go to liquor stores and have food delivered....smartly done! Especially in Blue States.

You may diss the GOP all you like. Unlike you, I am not a sheep and have never belonged to a political party.

Fake news.

You still haven't explained why cases in The US continue to spread in high number and deaths climb in high number when the rest of the world doesn't have this.

I did. We test the most = more cases. We are the fattest = most deaths.

Next....

SO hang on you think that in Canada and Europe they have the same number of daily case increases in the US, but they aren't testing those people so they aren't showing up???? So Canada and europe have mny many thousands of new cases daily, but they just aren't testing those people?????

AHAHAHAHAH!!

Keep dreaming.

We have the highest number of daily cases because the virus is rampaging through our country, but it is under control in these other countries, We have the highest number of daily deaths because the virus is rampaging through our country!

You will create any pathetic fake news excuse just to defend Trump because you are a partisan sheep.

FALSE.

From your own link. So, what would you have done differently?

In a Jan. 23 briefing, Trump was told the virus was poised to spread globally from China and that becoming infected wouldn’t be deadly for most people.

LISTENED TO THE EXPERTS INSTEAD OF GOING ON MY 'HUNCH' ... & FOLLOWING THEIR ADVISE INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT & NOT LYING TO OUR PEOPLE AND INSTEAD - TELLING EVERYBODY TO MASK UP FOR AMERICA.

Last edited:

FALSE.

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

NOT have dismantled the pandemic response team that was in put place after learning what to do after the ebola outbreak, so something like this couldn't happen again.

NOT have taken the scientists embedded in china - watching for sign that a pandemic might break out.

Took the results of a bigley failure on our part responding to the 'pandemic war game' exercise seriously & correcting the mistakes we made instead of ignoring them.

Took the ' pandemic game plan ' left by the obama administration for the incoming regime seriously & adhering to it instead of tossing it in the trash.

What response team? What would they have done? Made us thinner?
The WHO said it was contained
We still cannot control it because we lie to the people. If you're fat you're in danger and the country is what 57% fat?
Obama didn't have a plan or enough masks and such

I posted links. You don't want to read them as they don't feed your narrative.

I'll dumb it down for you.

Most cases = we test the most
Most Deaths = We are the fattest

Look at our pro athletes, 1000s of infections. ZERO deaths. Why is that do you think?

Take your time....

FALSE.

In a Jan. 23 briefing, Trump was told the virus was poised to spread globally from China and that becoming infected wouldn’t be deadly for most people.

LISTENED TO THE EXPERTS INSTEAD OF GOING ON MY 'HUNCH' ... & FOLLOWING THEIR ADVISE INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT & LYING TO OUR PEOPLE AND TELLING EVERYBODY TO MASK UP FOR AMERICA.

Experts told us not to wear masks at first. I don't believe them. I posted links that link obesity to deaths. Our pro and college athletes have zero deaths and zero symptoms but 1000s of positive cases. Why? Take your time.

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.
2) Mask mandate- it works in other countries, that means no rallies with thousands of people gathering in a close space with no mask...
3) Gather a sufficient amount of PPE, he did not do this
4) Get sufficient testing early, we still don't have sufficient testing and it takes weeks to get the results.
5) take the proper simple precautions necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

Trump has done none of these things. There are plenty of countries that have had successful responses to covid, you don't seem to understand this.

Currently the US still has thousands of deaths and cases, while the rest of the world does not.

#1) Do we have a plan now? What is it?

#2) CDC said not to wear masks as did the Surgeon General. Then changed their minds. Trump's fault? He had Birx and Fauci at the briefings in March and they said no mask.

#3) PPE? No one reported shortages sans the fake news. He sent a Navy ship to NYC and built up the Javits Center. Neither was used. Cuomo praised him after he killed all those people in nursing homes.

#4) I got tested in late March. Was positive. Never had an issue. Fake News.

#5) Vague. Such as? We closed down the fucking economy and issued nearly $1Trn of aid.

We have deaths cause we are the fattest country. I gave you multiple links. Non partisan. You conveniently ignored them.

as soon as the 'science' changed re: masks....

then donny should have changed.

i can't believe a stage 4 lung cancer talk show host calls it the 'mask of fear'...

there's something really evil about trying to get people to NOT do the easist thing that might save them.

but hey...
'MERIKA! FUCK YA!

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.
2) Mask mandate- it works in other countries, that means no rallies with thousands of people gathering in a close space with no mask...
4) Get sufficient testing early, we still don't have sufficient testing and it takes weeks to get the results.
5) take the proper simple precautions necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

Trump has done none of these things. There are plenty of countries that have had successful responses to covid, you don't seem to understand this.

Currently the US still has thousands of deaths and cases, while the rest of the world does not.

#2) CDC said not to wear masks as did the Surgeon General. Then changed their minds. Trump's fault? He had Birx and Fauci at the briefings in March and they said no mask.

#3) PPE? No one reported shortages sans the fake news. He sent a Navy ship to NYC and built up the Javits Center. Neither was used. Cuomo praised him after he killed all those people in nursing homes.

#5) Vague. Such as? We closed down the fucking economy and issued nearly $1Trn of aid.

We have deaths cause we are the fattest country. I gave you multiple links. Non partisan. You conveniently ignored them.

i can't believe a stage 4 lung cancer talk show host calls it the 'mask of fear'...

there's something really evil about trying to get people to NOT do the easist thing that might save them.

but hey...
'MERIKA! FUCK YA!

Nope.

Experts tell us convalescent plasma doesn't work. I donated and the Red Cross is begging me to give more and often. Why? If it doesn't work?

FALSE.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

LMAO....you blast GOP nonstop. I am an Independent but since the Democrats have decided to elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress its tough for a Jew to vote blue. We have more deaths because we have more people and we are the fattest country. I have explained this to you 1000x. You’re a stupid, failed credit analyst from a 3rd rate bank.

Yea i saw your pathetic excuses, they have no merit. They are fake news. They prove you are just a partisan hack that cares more about party than country.

Explain to us why the entire European Union, and Canada, and most of Asia, with a total population far exceeding ours currently has their virus under relative conrtrol AND has minimal deaths, AND minimal new cases. The US on the otherhand still has thousands of deaths a week, thousands of new cases a day, and no end in sight. This is not going to get better anytime soon. YET in Canada and Europe they have gotten wayyyy better.
Are you not informed enough to realize this? Fake Foxnews never talks about this because it makes Trump look real bad, so I guess you are just a partisan sheep that is completely misinformed to the facts.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Here you go, you cowardly asshole. I offered to meet you for a beer and you declined. Coward.

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

So wait your fake news excuse as to why we have thousands more weekly deaths and thousands more daily cases than the rest of the world is because the US is fatter???

You don't seem to understand that the rest of the world does not have the large number of daily covid cases, and they certainly don't have the same number of deaths. Trump has faile din his response to covid. Stop being a sheep and read the real news. Europe and Canada and Asia don't have these problems, but the US does. I

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You people are pathetic. You fabricate the most pathetic excuses to try and cover up Trump's failure. The same thing you did with Bush's failure. Bush and Trump, 2 failed GOP presidents.

Yep. I actually donate plasma and the Red Cross personnel say the same thing to me. Cannot blame Trump for you being fat. I also sourced articles that you didn't bother to read. I agree on Bush. Not on Trump.

If your BMI is over 20, your chances of dying from COVID increase by 40% and if your BMI is over 40 they increase by 90%. So what do we do, you useless parasite, we close gyms and allow people to go to liquor stores and have food delivered....smartly done! Especially in Blue States.

You may diss the GOP all you like. Unlike you, I am not a sheep and have never belonged to a political party.

Fake news.

You still haven't explained why cases in The US continue to spread in high number and deaths climb in high number when the rest of the world doesn't have this.

Next....

SO hang on you think that in Canada and Europe they have the same number of daily case increases in the US, but they aren't testing those people so they aren't showing up???? So Canada and europe have mny many thousands of new cases daily, but they just aren't testing those people?????

AHAHAHAHAH!!

Keep dreaming.

We have the highest number of daily cases because the virus is rampaging through our country, but it is under control in these other countries, We have the highest number of daily deaths because the virus is rampaging through our country!

You will create any pathetic fake news excuse just to defend Trump because you are a partisan sheep.

I already told you

We test the most = most cases

We are the fattest = most deaths

Our sports athletes aren't showing symptoms or dying but 1000s of + tests so why is that? They are in shape. Durrr.....

FALSE.

We still cannot control it because we lie to the people. If you're fat you're in danger and the country is what 57% fat?

Look at our pro athletes, 1000s of infections. ZERO deaths. Why is that do you think?

Take your time....

donny didn't listen to the intel community... he praised china instead.

obama didn't have a plan for covid - because um - he wasn't prez - BUT he left a plan after ebola - with guidance to minimize deaths & to contain a pandemic outbreak.

it was thrown out.

the whole 'cupboards were bare ' is such a cowardly cop out ... this was 3 years into donny's term & HE still hasn't enacted the DPA.

deflection noted.

FALSE.

LISTENED TO THE EXPERTS INSTEAD OF GOING ON MY 'HUNCH' ... & FOLLOWING THEIR ADVISE INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT & LYING TO OUR PEOPLE AND TELLING EVERYBODY TO MASK UP FOR AMERICA.

Experts told us not to wear masks at first. I don't believe them. I posted links that link obesity to deaths. Our pro and college athletes have zero deaths and zero symptoms but 1000s of positive cases. Why? Take your time.

is this the newest TPM from the pundits? of course there are risk factors...

but holy crap - that is light years from claiming sole cause. are you kidding?

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.

1) Trump has a plan
2) Fauci and the CDC still haven't decided whether masks work or not. I haven't seen any evidence that it works in other countries
3) We have all the PPE anyone ever asked for, moron
4) We test more than any other country in the world.
5) What precautions, asshole?

Trump has done everything that Fauci and the CDC have recommended. Are you attacking the science?

Pat Cadell coached 29 year old Senate candidate Joe Biden to not attack his incumbent opponent, but to attack Washington itself

and that's what Joe is, my friends: a man not from Washington, but a man of integrity and decency

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.

but hey...
'MERIKA! FUCK YA!

Nope.

Experts tell us convalescent plasma doesn't work. I donated and the Red Cross is begging me to give more and often. Why? If it doesn't work?

MASKS protect one by 75% ... plasma isn't even close.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Fake news.

Next....

AHAHAHAHAH!!

Keep dreaming.

I already told you

Our sports athletes aren't showing symptoms or dying but 1000s of + tests so why is that? They are in shape. Durrr.....

You keep regurgitating lies to support your fakenews narrative.

Answer the question:

DO Canada and Europe have thousand of new covid cases everyday, they just aren't reporting these new cases because they aren't doing testing????? So as we speak thousands of people are walking around Canada and Europe covid positive, yet these new cases aren't being reported??????

FALSE.

Take your time....

obama didn't have a plan for covid - because um - he wasn't prez - BUT he left a plan after ebola - with guidance to minimize deaths & to contain a pandemic outbreak.

it was thrown out.

the whole 'cupboards were bare ' is such a cowardly cop out ... this was 3 years into donny's term & HE still hasn't enacted the DPA.

deflection noted.

Your entire post is nothing but lies. TDS morons keep regurgitating this stuff, but they are the only ones who believe it. They are deluding themselves.

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.

but hey...
'MERIKA! FUCK YA!

Nope.

MASKS protect one by 75% ... plasma isn't even close.

Prove it, asshole.

FALSE.

Take your time....

it was thrown out.

deflection noted.

He did. Hence the travel ban. If you don't want to be civil, ping me some other time. Not in the mood for our usual sophomoric barbs. Busy with work and making sure my kids are set up for online classes. I want them out of the house by 23 and never to come back. If they do, I am a failure.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Fake news.

Next....

AHAHAHAHAH!!

Keep dreaming.

I already told you

You keep regurgitating lies to support your fakenews narrative.

Answer the question:

DO Canada and Europe have thousand of new covid cases everyday, they just aren't reporting these new cases because they aren't doing testing????? So as we speak thousands of people are walking around Canada and Europe covid positive, yet these new cases aren't being reported??????

India has the most new cases by far, dumbass. 93,577 cases compared to our 18,779. You claimed Asia had the problem under control. It obviously doesn't. Your constant bleating that it's all Trump's fault only fools the gullible.

FALSE.

Take your time....

it was thrown out.

deflection noted.

He did. Hence the travel ban. If you don't want to be civil, ping me some other time. Not in the mood for our usual sophomoric barbs. Busy with work and making sure my kids are set up for online classes. I want them out of the house by 23 and never to come back. If they do, I am a failure.

Best way to ensure that is to make sure they do well in school. Once they get the right habits, they are all set.

FALSE.

Take your time....

it was thrown out.

deflection noted.

everything in that reply was civil ... lol .... & 100% fact.

that's why you don't wanna go b/f.

i understand.

Forum List

Back