Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Much more concerned about Trump's mental deterioration.

You may not agree with Trump's policies or his direct, sometimes too direct, speech, but he doesn't show signs of dementia. We aren't talking about the policies Joe supports, which are WAY left of center, but rather his actual mental acuity. Something is wrong with him, sadly. I can guarantee you that any doctor watching him speak for any length of time without a teleprompter would tell you the same thing. Some won't admit it due to their ideology, but they know it.

A vote for Joe is a vote for Harris for President, which is a very scary proposition and it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is a black woman. I couldn't care less about that one way or anohter. I would vote for Candace Owens in a heart beat given what I have heard from her to date. Unlike Democrats, I would NEVER vote for a candidate because of their race and/or gender. It shouldn't be a factor.
Trump definitely does how mental and physical deterioration in his speaking and walking.

You see it daily on the media. You can hear him trying to get his statements to sound sensible.

He is a mess.

There is no comparison between Trump and Biden in terms of mental acuity. Biden totally loses is train of thought mid-sentence on a daily basis. Not only that, he often uses word salads, a clear sign of dementia.
Yeah, but thanks to Ozzy, we can figure out what he is saying.
Ozzy-Osbourne-Joe-Biden.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne Hired To Interpret Speeches For Joe Biden

Much more concerned about Trump's mental deterioration.

You may not agree with Trump's policies or his direct, sometimes too direct, speech, but he doesn't show signs of dementia. We aren't talking about the policies Joe supports, which are WAY left of center, but rather his actual mental acuity. Something is wrong with him, sadly. I can guarantee you that any doctor watching him speak for any length of time without a teleprompter would tell you the same thing. Some won't admit it due to their ideology, but they know it.

A vote for Joe is a vote for Harris for President, which is a very scary proposition and it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is a black woman. I couldn't care less about that one way or anohter. I would vote for Candace Owens in a heart beat given what I have heard from her to date. Unlike Democrats, I would NEVER vote for a candidate because of their race and/or gender. It shouldn't be a factor.
Trump definitely does how mental and physical deterioration in his speaking and walking.

You see it daily on the media. You can hear him trying to get his statements to sound sensible.

He is a mess.

There is no comparison between Trump and Biden in terms of mental acuity. Biden totally loses is train of thought mid-sentence on a daily basis. Not only that, he often uses word salads, a clear sign of dementia.
Trump cannot coherently complete sentences.

Biden looks like a super star when compared to Trump.

Maybe you are demented too...only viable explanation for this opinion.

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You too, thread is Biden's state. Start your own thread TDS sufferer.

Sick of you loon's deflection

Deflection?? Huh, I told you I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. That is my answer. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

& biden - showing just how cohesive & concise he is - easily proving the rw talking point CONcerning his mental acuity - wrote this OP/ED about the same time donny knew how deadly covid is & OUTRIGHT LIED to the american people about it.

OPINION
Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak
President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.
Joe Biden Opinion contributor
Published 4 a.m. ET Jan. 27,2020 Updated 12:32 p.m. ET Jan. 29, 2020

The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment.

Trump’s demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejection of science make him the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health challenge.

The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.

Diseases don't stop at borders or walls

The State Department has scheduled an evacuation flight and advised Americans against traveling to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, and is evacuating non-essential personnel.

Trump has blithely tweeted that “it will all work out well.” Yet the steps he has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.

Trump has rolled back much of the progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. He proposed draconian cuts to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for International Development — the very agencies we need to fight this outbreak and prevent future ones.

He dismissed the top White House official in charge of global health security and dismantled the entire team. And he has treated with utmost contempt institutions that facilitate international cooperation, thus undermining the global efforts that keep us safe from pandemics and biological attacks.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Pandemic diseases are a prime example of why international cooperation is a requirement of leadership in 2020. Diseases do not stop at borders. They cannot be thwarted by building a wall. We cannot keep ourselves safe without helping to keep others safe as well and without enlisting the help of other nations in return. And here’s the truth — the United States must step forward to lead these efforts, because no other nation has the resources, the reach or the relationships to marshal an effective international response.

Cruel and unusual:Trump tweeted heartlessly about Ebola in 2014. He's ill-equipped to handle 2019 outbreak.

That’s how we broke the infection curve on Ebola. In September 2014, CDC projections warned that over 1 million people could be infected if we failed to act. By February 2015, thanks to the leadership of our administration, the number of new Ebola cases was fewer than 400. A few months later, the epidemic was essentially extinguished.

I will uphold science, not fiction or fear
We brought the world together behind a response that only the United States could mobilize — including dispatching our military on a limited mission to help build the urgent infrastructure necessary to coordinate a massive global public health response, deploying American disaster assistance response teams to Africa, unleashing the NIH to help spur the discovery of new treatments and vaccines, protecting our citizens from potential cases of Ebola in the USA, and harnessing civilian expertise from the CDC at home and abroad.

We acted over the chorus of uninformed objections from critics like Donald Trump, and more than 60 countries followed our lead, contributing over $2 billion, thousands of health professionals and personnel, and other critical resources like personal protective equipment. Just as important, we strengthened our focus on preparing for the next crisis.

That’s the kind of leadership a moment like this demands — a leadership Trump could never deliver.

As president, I will reassert U.S. leadership in global health security. My policies will always uphold science, not fiction or fearmongering. I will ask Congress to beef up the Public Health Emergency Fund and give me the power to use the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to declare a disaster if an infectious disease threat merits it.

I will also renew funding — set to expire in May — for the nationwide network of hospitals that can isolate and treat people with infectious diseases, and fully fund the Global Health Security Agenda so the world is ready for the next outbreak. And I will rebuild public trust, make sure we have dedicated resources to help us respond to crises quickly, and better harness the capabilities of the private sector to protect the American people. Our national security requires nothing less.

Former Vice President Joe Biden is a candidate for the Democratic nomination for president. Follow him on Twitter: @JoeBiden

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak

what insightful lucidity.

I'll tend to believe he's starting to lose his mental capacity when he starts proposing to nuke hurricanes, buying Greenland, bragging about having a jet fighter so stealth you could not see it if it was right next to you, that thinks George Washington captured British airports during the Revolutionary War, looking up at the sun during an eclipse without any eye protection, saying that he invented the Air Force and that he intends to appoint pro-crime judges.
You forgot about injecting bleach!!

1846295.0.jpg

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.
Even Pelosi talked about that.
This is why there were investigations of politicians trading the news.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

Trump has no plan what so ever.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

Nope. Not true. You're lying again.

Performed better? LMAO!!!

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

You are making up fake news excuses for Trump's massive epic failure.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

LMAO....you blast GOP nonstop. I am an Independent but since the Democrats have decided to elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress its tough for a Jew to vote blue. We have more deaths because we have more people and we are the fattest country. I have explained this to you 1000x. You’re a stupid, failed credit analyst from a 3rd rate bank.

Yea i saw your pathetic excuses, they have no merit. They are fake news. They prove you are just a partisan hack that cares more about party than country.

Explain to us why the entire European Union, and Canada, and most of Asia, with a total population far exceeding ours currently has their virus under relative conrtrol AND has minimal deaths, AND minimal new cases. The US on the otherhand still has thousands of deaths a week, thousands of new cases a day, and no end in sight. This is not going to get better anytime soon. YET in Canada and Europe they have gotten wayyyy better.
Are you not informed enough to realize this? Fake Foxnews never talks about this because it makes Trump look real bad, so I guess you are just a partisan sheep that is completely misinformed to the facts.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

LMAO....you blast GOP nonstop. I am an Independent but since the Democrats have decided to elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress its tough for a Jew to vote blue. We have more deaths because we have more people and we are the fattest country. I have explained this to you 1000x. You’re a stupid, failed credit analyst from a 3rd rate bank.

Yea i saw your pathetic excuses, they have no merit. They are fake news. They prove you are just a partisan hack that cares more about party than country.

Explain to us why the entire European Union, and Canada, and most of Asia, with a total population far exceeding ours currently has their virus under relative conrtrol AND has minimal deaths, AND minimal new cases. The US on the otherhand still has thousands of deaths a week, thousands of new cases a day, and no end in sight. This is not going to get better anytime soon. YET in Canada and Europe they have gotten wayyyy better.
Are you not informed enough to realize this? Fake Foxnews never talks about this because it makes Trump look real bad, so I guess you are just a partisan sheep that is completely misinformed to the facts.

I did. We are the fattest country.

Other hand is two words.
Control is spelled incorrectly
Fox News is two words.

Here you go, you cowardly asshole. I offered to meet you for a beer and you declined. Coward.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Obesity’s Role in COVID-19 Deaths: Big Food, Slow Government to Blame?

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

Even mild obesity linked to severe COVID-19, death, in study

FALSE.

how'z about newsmax? THEY even covered it.

Trump Had 2 Intel Briefings on Coronavirus in Late January
President Donald Trump. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
Sunday, 03 May 2020 06:58 PM

:itsok:

FALSE.

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

FALSE.

From your own link. So, what would you have done differently?

In a Jan. 23 briefing, Trump was told the virus was poised to spread globally from China and that becoming infected wouldn’t be deadly for most people.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Here you go, you cowardly asshole. I offered to meet you for a beer and you declined. Coward.

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

So wait your fake news excuse as to why we have thousands more weekly deaths and thousands more daily cases than the rest of the world is because the US is fatter???

You don't seem to understand that the rest of the world does not have the large number of daily covid cases, and they certainly don't have the same number of deaths. Trump has faile din his response to covid. Stop being a sheep and read the real news. Europe and Canada and Asia don't have these problems, but the US does. I

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You people are pathetic. You fabricate the most pathetic excuses to try and cover up Trump's failure. The same thing you did with Bush's failure. Bush and Trump, 2 failed GOP presidents.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

So wait your fake news excuse as to why we have thousands more weekly deaths and thousands more daily cases than the rest of the world is because the US is fatter???

You don't seem to understand that the rest of the world does not have the large number of daily covid cases, and they certainly don't have the same number of deaths. Trump has faile din his response to covid. Stop being a sheep and read the real news. Europe and Canada and Asia don't have these problems, but the US does. I

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You people are pathetic. You fabricate the most pathetic excuses to try and cover up Trump's failure. The same thing you did with Bush's failure. Bush and Trump, 2 failed GOP presidents.

Yep. I actually donate plasma and the Red Cross personnel say the same thing to me. Cannot blame Trump for you being fat. I also sourced articles that you didn't bother to read. I agree on Bush. Not on Trump.

If your BMI is over 20, your chances of dying from COVID increase by 40% and if your BMI is over 40 they increase by 90%. So what do we do, you useless parasite, we close gyms and allow people to go to liquor stores and have food delivered....smartly done! Especially in Blue States.

You may diss the GOP all you like. Unlike you, I am not a sheep and have never belonged to a political party.

FALSE.

And? What should he have done sans the travel ban for which he was vilified for? Our first death (recorded) was February 29th. I am OK with criticism but tell me what you would have done differently.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.
2) Mask mandate- it works in other countries, that means no rallies with thousands of people gathering in a close space with no mask...
3) Gather a sufficient amount of PPE, he did not do this
4) Get sufficient testing early, we still don't have sufficient testing and it takes weeks to get the results.
5) take the proper simple precautions necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

Trump has done none of these things. There are plenty of countries that have had successful responses to covid, you don't seem to understand this.

Currently the US still has thousands of deaths and cases, while the rest of the world does not.

not one bit.

the right wing talking head spin machine can only carry this so far. the debates are going to reveal the stark difference between donny's 'stable geniusness' & biden clear, cohesive menatl ability to take the lead in getting this nation out of the cesspool donny et al has forced us into.

Biden's "clear, cohesive menatl[sic] ability?"

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

^^^ note who the poster is ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

'nuff said.

FALSE.

Easy:

1) Have a plan.
2) Mask mandate- it works in other countries, that means no rallies with thousands of people gathering in a close space with no mask...
3) Gather a sufficient amount of PPE, he did not do this
4) Get sufficient testing early, we still don't have sufficient testing and it takes weeks to get the results.
5) take the proper simple precautions necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

Trump has done none of these things. There are plenty of countries that have had successful responses to covid, you don't seem to understand this.

Currently the US still has thousands of deaths and cases, while the rest of the world does not.

#1) Do we have a plan now? What is it?

#2) CDC said not to wear masks as did the Surgeon General. Then changed their minds. Trump's fault? He had Birx and Fauci at the briefings in March and they said no mask.

#3) PPE? No one reported shortages sans the fake news. He sent a Navy ship to NYC and built up the Javits Center. Neither was used. Cuomo praised him after he killed all those people in nursing homes.

#4) I got tested in late March. Was positive. Never had an issue. Fake News.

#5) Vague. Such as? We closed down the fucking economy and issued nearly $1Trn of aid.

We have deaths cause we are the fattest country. I gave you multiple links. Non partisan. You conveniently ignored them.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Yep. I actually donate plasma and the Red Cross personnel say the same thing to me. Cannot blame Trump for you being fat. I also sourced articles that you didn't bother to read. I agree on Bush. Not on Trump.

If your BMI is over 20, your chances of dying from COVID increase by 40% and if your BMI is over 40 they increase by 90%. So what do we do, you useless parasite, we close gyms and allow people to go to liquor stores and have food delivered....smartly done! Especially in Blue States.

You may diss the GOP all you like. Unlike you, I am not a sheep and have never belonged to a political party.

Fake news.

You still haven't explained why cases in The US continue to spread in high number and deaths climb in high number when the rest of the world doesn't have this.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Fake news.

You still haven't explained why cases in The US continue to spread in high number and deaths climb in high number when the rest of the world doesn't have this.

I did. We test the most = more cases. We are the fattest = most deaths.

Next....

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Only douchebags blame Trump for the COVID epidemic, moron. I can think of a lot of reasons that the US would have more cases. One reason is that Americans are affluent and travel a lot more than peasants living in the jungle in Asia. TDS morons used to compare the US with Europe, but they don't do that anymore because many european countries have higher death rates than we do, and the virus is also flaring up again there. So now you compares with third world shit holes where 99% of the population has never been on a plane.

We all know that you're just a Dim apparatchik who knows senile child molester Biden is going to lose, and you are looking for any excuse to attack Trump.

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Fake news.

What's your explanation, asshole?

FALSE.

Other hand is two words.
Fox News is two words.

Fake news.

What's your explanation, asshole?

He did not even read the articles I posted. I have a client who owns gyms and even he stated that we are fat and hence the most susceptible to the virus. It is well known but Leftists hate fat shaming. Think about it. All these athletes tested positive. No symptoms or deaths? Why is that? THEY AREN'T FAT!

Forum List

Back