🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are your neighbors nosy ???

I live in an area that is controlled by two iron fisted homeowners associations. Aside from that there is the Mom Squad. They are a collection of young mothers who have made neighborhood watch an art form. They maintain a community bulletin board where gossip is traded. My daughter in law lost her wallet. She posted it on the Mom board. Hundreds of women loaded up the strollers and found the wallet in 30 minutes. When the pandemic hit the Moms cleared out entire grocery stores. They are organized and determined. They know everything and they have eyes everywhere. They guy who put a gym in his garage was outed the next day.

This is a quiet neighborhood.

I wouldn't visit there, let alone move there. Too high a cost for quiet.

Loudest thing out here are the frogs and me.

The frogs seem to be on crack.
I moved here from Los Angeles. It is a form of heaven. People can walk the streets in safety. Children actually play outside. At night instead of gunfire I hear coyotes howling. I love it.

I can see your point. Everything's a trade off. Life experience helps mold what we'll love or hate.

There's gunfire here. A lot of it's mine. James put together a target shooting spot out back for me, so I like to plink.

Lot's of coyote sounds here too. I've seen groups of them across the road and even on my property. It's not that great of a sound when you know they may be taking out the calves across they way, someones chicken or your own animals.

You live in an apartment in Vegas and you are surprised that it isn't quiet? Thank your lucky stars you don't live in Chicago where they had 72 shootings over the weekend.

Forum List

Back