Area 51 crowd, "Nobody's been stupid..."

One must not have much or a life, or any intelligence, to actually participate in this invade Area 51 farce.

Dont these people have better things to do? It's like the ANIFTA fags, OWS fags... jesus who the hell would want to stand around with a million people scratching your balls.

Don't take it seriously. these people are having fun. It's more than you can say about the once great tourist attraction in the City by the Bay.

Nobody is going to storm the base. It's just a bunch folks farting around and having a good time in the desert.

To start the invasion, they made a countdown beginning at 51 to honor their beloved Area 51.

51 50

For some reason, they only got to 50.

I just thought the video was funny.

The woman says "Nobody's been stupid", then the camera shows people in furry costumes...

I had to laugh...

I would bet...to the Airman...they are praying those clowns try to breach the perimeter.

I highly doubt that. It would take a vicious, vile, disgusting monster to want to shoot anyone over a silly joke. You might hope our military could be described like that, but I know they can not.

‘Storm Area 51’ has alien ‘believers’ mostly standing near the gate

Well... that's a relief I guess. Although I would argue they're all stupid. I just love the point of the video where the woman says "Nobody's been stupid...."

They're not exactly setting a high standard for what is "stupid".

People think that Area 51 is hiding aliens. But it isn't hiding aliens from outer space. But it is creating them to get everyone to believe that life is on other planets. And they are planning on creating a Big foot sighting. So that they can use tax payers money to create a powerful weapon to control the masses. They created these old series back in the days like Star Trek, to get everyone excited that there could be life on other planets. Star Trek had every man on the planet thinking that they could have a blue female alien mistress on the side. That it will be okay to have one while being married, because she isn't human. But to put her in the category of a sex toy.
And so that so-called Leaked video of the UFO sighting that the Navy didn't want you to see. Is as real as Obama's birth certificate.

According to Dr. Greer, if people across the planet become too awakened and start to challenge the status quo power structure, an “alien invasion” will be staged through the deployment of convincing “alien” aircraft that have actually been developed, tested and perfected by secretive weapons companies like Northrup, Grumman and Boeing.

With the help of the fakestream media — CNN, NYT, WashPost and other presstitutes — any narrative can then be pushed as “fact.”

Now that a mass global awakening is accelerating by the day, the staging of this “cosmic false flag” seems imminent, warn researchers.

UFO Experts Warn of Fake Alien Invasion to Achieve NWO | Humans Are Free

th
upload_2019-9-21_19-13-50.jpeg
th
th

th

Last edited:
‘Storm Area 51’ has alien ‘believers’ mostly standing near the gate

Well... that's a relief I guess. Although I would argue they're all stupid. I just love the point of the video where the woman says "Nobody's been stupid...."

They're not exactly setting a high standard for what is "stupid".

People think that Area 51 is hiding aliens. But it isn't hiding aliens from outer space. But it is creating them to get everyone to believe that life is on other planets. And they are planning on creating a Big foot sighting. So that they can use tax payers money to create a powerful weapon to control the masses. They created these old series back in the days like Star Trek, to get everyone excited that there could be life on other planets. Star Trek had every man on the planet that they could have a blue female alien mistress on the side. That it will be okay to have one while being married, because she isn't human. But to put her in the category of a sex toy.
And so that so-called Leaked video of the UFO sighting that the Navy didn't want you to see. Is as real as Obama's birth certificate.

According to Dr. Greer, if people across the planet become too awakened and start to challenge the status quo power structure, an “alien invasion” will be staged through the deployment of convincing “alien” aircraft that have actually been developed, tested and perfected by secretive weapons companies like Northrup, Grumman and Boeing.

With the help of the fakestream media — CNN, NYT, WashPost and other presstitutes — any narrative can then be pushed as “fact.”

Now that a mass global awakening is accelerating by the day, the staging of this “cosmic false flag” seems imminent, warn researchers.

UFO Experts Warn of Fake Alien Invasion to Achieve NWO | Humans Are Free

th
View attachment 280438
th
th

th

Well...

We did have a wookie in the WH as a FLOTUS between 2008 and 2016....

So I can sort of understand why some people might believe in aliens.

Nobody is going to storm the base. It's just a bunch folks farting around and having a good time in the desert.

Did you see that guy on facebook that started a goin to iowa to steal their corn hoofala? Then some in Iowa started yakking back and it was weeks worth of stupid hilarity.

Forum List

Back