Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception

i see so what your saying is that you can't grown your own food in your backyard and survive by killing animals. so you technically dont ever need to purchase food. its called living off the land or being self sufficient.
nice fail with that argument..

you better go out back and shake that health care tree when you get cancer.....

but i guess you believe that you can choose to a have stroke or heart attack.

Are you on drugs?

Seriously...
so youve never know anyone who grows their own food? or kills animals for food?

and now tell me again how you choose to have a heart attack or stroke?

I don't get it, people are bitching about poor women having bastard children left and right, and now we want to do away with contraception?

yep you don't get it. no one has ever said to do away with contraception.. what has been said though is if you're an adult you should not ask others to pay for your sexual drive. do you get that now or is you head still in the dark damp place?

How does that apply to this case? A female employee pays for medical insurance that includes birth control, gets the prescription and then is fired by her employer.

And you think that's fine, why?

The right of an employer to fire an employee on such grounds existed in Arizona well before the current bill. Your fashion choices are not protected in the workplace either.

I live in Los Angeles. I heard the Vietnamese were eating cats and squirrels, but that was a lot of years ago...

Most people don't grow their own food, or hunt - that's just bullshit you toss out because your argument failed.

Seriously, reduce your drug use.

LIBERAL: Give me the Pill so I can have sex!

PRIEST: That is against my religion.

LIBERAL: I don't give a shit. I am going to DEMAND the government make you give it to me.

And that, boys and girls, is all you need to know about Liberals and their intolerance of others' values.

IDIOT LIBERAL: You mean to tell me my employer won't buy me the Pill? Since when?

FRIEND: Since forever. You work for the Catholic Church.

IDIOT LIBERAL: So?

FRIEND: You mean to tell me you did not know the Catholich Church is against the Pill?

IDIOT LIBERAL: Duhhhhhhhhh...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON MEEEEEEE!!!! Yeah, that's it!

FRIEND: You can buy condoms right across the street.

IDIOT LIBERAL: NO, I CAN'T! THE CHURCH IS IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON ME!

IDIOT LIBERAL: Okay. I want you to meet another friend of mine. She has ovarian cysts and needs to take the Pill for her health and she works at the Church with me.

FRIEND: This law requires the Church pay for her medication, even if it is a contraceptive.

IDIOT LIBERAL: Yes, but how does that get MEEEEEEEE the Pill?

I live in Los Angeles. I heard the Vietnamese were eating cats and squirrels, but that was a lot of years ago...

Most people don't grow their own food, or hunt - that's just bullshit you toss out because your argument failed.

Seriously, reduce your drug use.
you are free to choose not to live in LA. you could live in the valley, OC or even the Inland Empire. no one is forcing you to live in LA.

people who dont use drugs, smoke or drink have a heart attacks as well. apparently you dont understand this.
now tell me how drug use is the leading cause of stroke, or how drug use if the leading cause cancer...

LIBERAL: I don't give a shit. I am going to DEMAND the government make you give it to me.

And that, boys and girls, is all you need to know about Liberals and their intolerance of others' values.
Conservative - You should only pay for the things you want

Liberal - i dont believe in war, so i dont want to have to pay for it.

Conservative - too bad, the government says you have to.

IDIOT LIBERAL: You mean to tell me my employer won't buy me the Pill? Since when?

FRIEND: You mean to tell me you did not know the Catholich Church is against the Pill?

IDIOT LIBERAL: Duhhhhhhhhh...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON MEEEEEEE!!!! Yeah, that's it!

IDIOT LIBERAL: Okay. I want you to meet another friend of mine. She has ovarian cysts and needs to take the Pill for her health and she works at the Church with me.

FRIEND: This law requires the Church pay for her medication, even if it is a contraceptive.

the law doesnt require the "church". youre not gonna go to sunday services and have them pass out the pill for free. since the church operates a business in the health care field, they can be regulated just like any other health care business.

youre ok with a church hospital denying HIV drugs, or Cancer Drugs, or Heart Medication if they decide to adopt the policy that those are against the catholic religion?

so youre willing to take about people freedom to choose? since when the government forcing people to actually take the pill? oh thats right they arent, they are making sure people have access to it.

you are free to choose not to live in LA. you could live in the valley, OC or even the Inland Empire. no one is forcing you to live in LA.

I live in Yorba Linda, Orange County. For out of state, that is LA. No one grows their own food. You can't survive on an orange tree and a tomato plant.

people who dont use drugs, smoke or drink have a heart attacks as well. apparently you dont understand this.

People with the capacity to reason make arguments based on fact and logic. You appear not to grasp this.

now tell me how drug use is the leading cause of stroke, or how drug use if the leading cause cancer...

Tell me how pink unicorns are the cause of your mental retardation?

I live in Yorba Linda, Orange County. For out of state, that is LA. No one grows their own food. You can't survive on an orange tree and a tomato plant.

People with the capacity to reason make arguments based on fact and logic. You appear not to grasp this.

Tell me how pink unicorns are the cause of your mental retardation?
you said LA, not YL. and there are plenty of place in YL which have large backyards and allow you to grow your own food. i know plenty of people in all parts of orange county who have a garden and grow the vast majority of their produce. they dont rely on the supermarkets for that.

i live in Rancho Cucamonga and can easily grow my own food, i simply choose not to out of convenience. now tell me again how your being forced to purchase your food?

again, tell the world how dumb you are with the fact that you think drug use is the leading cause of heart attack, stroke and cancer....

keep avoiding the questions like a typical wing nut.

you said LA, not YL.

To anyone outside the Southland, it is LA.

and there are plenty of place in YL which have large backyards and allow you to grow your own food.

A few tomatoes, an orange tree and maybe avacados. Not enough to live on, certainly not enough to feed a family.

i know plenty of people in all parts of orange county who have a garden and grow the vast majority of their produce. they dont rely on the supermarkets for that.

Bullshit.

They grow a few fresh things, not the majority of their diet.

i live in Rancho Cucamonga and can easily grow my own food, i simply choose not to out of convenience. now tell me again how your being forced to purchase your food?

I'd love to see you grow enough to live on, in that wind tunnel. (That's not Guasti, that's a fucking cyclone... Regional humor.)

again, tell the world how dumb you are with the fact that you think drug use is the leading cause of heart attack, stroke and cancer....

It's your fantasy, you tell them.

You keep building straw men and expecting others to join your stupidity.

Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill now moves to the state Senate for a full vote.

Apparently, the conservative agenda to take away a women's right choice now includes birth control.

Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception For Non-Medical Reasons

lol

Comic book villains....

you said LA, not YL.

To anyone outside the Southland, it is LA.

and there are plenty of place in YL which have large backyards and allow you to grow your own food.

A few tomatoes, an orange tree and maybe avacados. Not enough to live on, certainly not enough to feed a family.

Bullshit.

They grow a few fresh things, not the majority of their diet.

I'd love to see you grow enough to live on, in that wind tunnel. (That's not Guasti, that's a fucking cyclone... Regional humor.)

It's your fantasy, you tell them.

You keep building straw men and expecting others to join your stupidity.
you can make all the excuses you want, but that doenst change the fact that its a reality and people do it all the time.

Urban Gardening: You Can Grow Food, No Matter Where You Live

Family of Four Grows Their Food in a Swimming Pool : TreeHugger

Radical self reliance: Homesteading outside L.A. | Food Freedom

Alright, that made no sense. Elaborate please.

Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill now moves to the state Senate for a full vote.

from the OP....I know its difficult to understand things words. Since you are a hick and all.
Nothing worse than an inbred hick who advocates for bigger government control over people.

The quoted statement concerning how the bill proposes women deal with their contraception coverage is patently false. As is the claim that the bill gives employers the right to fire a woman for seeking such coverage. At least get your facts straight.

the law doesnt require the "church". youre not gonna go to sunday services and have them pass out the pill for free. since the church operates a business in the health care field, they can be regulated just like any other health care business.

youre ok with a church hospital denying HIV drugs, or Cancer Drugs, or Heart Medication if they decide to adopt the policy that those are against the catholic religion?

Slippery slope fallacy.

But I'll play your game. If you knew a religious hospital would not give you cancer drugs, why the ever loving fuck would you check in?

If you knew your employer is against the Pill, why the ever loving fuck would you go to work there and demand it?

Are you seriously that dense?

This is not a tax we are talking about. This is private employers being told what benefits they must provide.

Dipshit.

What about the poor, who can't afford a home with a big lot?

Are they to just starve?
read the links, it addresses those concerns.

This is not a tax we are talking about. This is private employers being told what benefits they must provide.

Dipshit.
i dont wanna pay for your kids immunizations, which are also included as part of the health care mandate, because i dont believe in immunizations...... is that a better example?

what about i dont wanna pay for your wife's mammograms because ill never have one, so why should i be forced to pay for those...... is that a better example...

dumbass

Last edited:

Forum List

Back