Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception

Christian Science employers shouldn't have to provide blood transfusions in their insurance plans!

You're right, they shouldn't. In fact, the 1st Amendment protects them from you forcing them to.

And Madrassas shouldn't have to serve pork chops to students.

render unto Cesar.

Caesar thought he was a god, too.

Obama doesn't - he openly defies the 1st Amendment. No doubt you view Obama as the only law, ergo all are to unquestioningly obey him.

Hell, why weren't you bitching about the ones against butt-fucking underage boys? It's the CHURCH, after all...:doubt:

Ah yes, a red herring will alter the fact that Obama is revoking the 1st Amendment.

This would be an attempt to change the subject after the argument is already lost. obama is on record saying he doesn't like the Bill of Rights.
got any proof of that? or are you just living in the bubble like most conservatives?

Caesar thought he was a god, too.

Obama doesn't - he openly defies the 1st Amendment. No doubt you view Obama as the only law, ergo all are to unquestioningly obey him.

Ah yes, a red herring will alter the fact that Obama is revoking the 1st Amendment.

This would be an attempt to change the subject after the argument is already lost. obama is on record saying he doesn't like the Bill of Rights.
got any proof of that? or are you just living in the bubble like most conservatives?

Res Ipsa Loquitor. The thing speaks for itself. The subject is obama's revocation of the First Amendment, with deflection to pedophilia (by homosexual priests) in the Catholic Church. obama has made a record of being against the Bill of Rights and the entire Constitution as being fatally flawed.

Res Ipsa Loquitor. The thing speaks for itself. The subject is obama's revocation of the First Amendment, with deflection to pedophilia (by homosexual priests) in the Catholic Church. obama has made a record of being against the Bill of Rights and the entire Constitution as being fatally flawed.
so you have no proof that he is on record saying that he is against the bill of rights, your just making things up as usual....

thanks for the clarification on that.... :cuckoo:

so since Bush pushed for the passage of the patriot act, i guess he was against the bill or rights too.

so you have no proof that he is on record saying that he is against the bill of rights, your just making things up as usual....

so since Bush pushed for the passage of the patriot act, i guess he was against the bill or rights too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4]OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously son, try and catch up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4]OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously son, try and catch up.
so you dont think the constitution was flawed?

if the founders though that the constitution was meant to be a stand alone document that is written stone, they would have not allowed for provisions in which is can be changed. after the bill of rights was passed, the constitution was change again another 17 times. thus it was not a perfect document as written. the constitution does say anything about womens rights, slavery, term limits, voting at 18 and such. these were all added in by the amendment process. so by Obama saying that there was a deep flaw in the constitution, he is essentially right. if it was meant to be an all seeing all knowing document, then the founders would not have made it possible to change it.

maybe you can keep up with how the constitution is actually written and the powers contained within it.

I don't yearn for dictatorship.

It seems to me that leftist will gladly surrender their own freedom for the ability to have others forced to live in ways that they detest. It seems that depriving their neighbor of the liberty to determine their own way is the most important thing to leftists.

if the founders though that the constitution was meant to be a stand alone document that is written stone, they would have not allowed for provisions in which is can be changed.

Those provisions for change are part of the document, part of the brilliance of the document.

after the bill of rights was passed, the constitution was change again another 17 times. thus it was not a perfect document as written.

It was pretty close, given that it has a provision that allows a peaceful change to itself should the majority of the states agree.

How different the amendment process is than the edicts that the left prefers.

the constitution does say anything about womens rights, slavery, term limits, voting at 18 and such. these were all added in by the amendment process. so by Obama saying that there was a deep flaw in the constitution, he is essentially right. if it was meant to be an all seeing all knowing document, then the founders would not have made it possible to change it.

maybe you can keep up with how the constitution is actually written and the powers contained within it.

Obama is a scumbag who seeks to end the constitutional governance of this nation. A megalomaniacal tyrant who seeks to impose his will on an ruled populace.

I don't yearn for dictatorship.

It seems to me that leftist will gladly surrender their own freedom for the ability to have others forced to live in ways that they detest. It seems that depriving their neighbor of the liberty to determine their own way is the most important thing to leftists.

if the founders though that the constitution was meant to be a stand alone document that is written stone, they would have not allowed for provisions in which is can be changed.

Those provisions for change are part of the document, part of the brilliance of the document.

after the bill of rights was passed, the constitution was change again another 17 times. thus it was not a perfect document as written.

It was pretty close, given that it has a provision that allows a peaceful change to itself should the majority of the states agree.

How different the amendment process is than the edicts that the left prefers.

the constitution does say anything about womens rights, slavery, term limits, voting at 18 and such. these were all added in by the amendment process. so by Obama saying that there was a deep flaw in the constitution, he is essentially right. if it was meant to be an all seeing all knowing document, then the founders would not have made it possible to change it.

Obama is a scumbag who seeks to end the constitutional governance of this nation. A megalomaniacal tyrant who seeks to impose his will on an ruled populace.
deflect questions, chant political talking point, deflect questions, chant political talking point.

well placed argument.

where has obama denied anyone the right to live the way they choose? you can not point to even a single piece of legislation that forces Americans to live a life that they dont choose. what freedoms has he legislated away? what rights are not longer available to you since he took office? Bush took away more rights when he signed the patriot act than anyone in history.

but then again your a huge wing nut so you probably couldnt comprehend this anyways.

deflect questions, chant political talking point, deflect questions, chant political talking point.

well placed argument.

where has obama denied anyone the right to live the way they choose?

You DO grasp that the current issue is the revocation of 1st Amendment rights by Obama's fascist care, denying Catholic institutions the right to determine what they will or will not buy in concert with their religious beliefs, right?

I mean, you DO understand that this entire topic revolves around Obama denying the right of people to live according to their religious conscience, right?

you can not point to even a single piece of legislation that forces Americans to live a life that they dont choose.

Obama's fascist care.

what freedoms has he legislated away?

The right of people to decide what they will or will not buy. Individuals and organizations will buy what he dictates or face fines and jail.

Are you not paying any attention at all?

what rights are not longer available to you since he took office? Bush took away more rights when he signed the patriot act than anyone in history.

but then again your a huge wing nut so you probably couldnt comprehend this anyways.

If we would all just learn to obey Dear Leader without question, the way you do....

well placed argument.

where has obama denied anyone the right to live the way they choose?

You DO grasp that the current issue is the revocation of 1st Amendment rights by Obama's fascist care, denying Catholic institutions the right to determine what they will or will not buy in concert with their religious beliefs, right?

I mean, you DO understand that this entire topic revolves around Obama denying the right of people to live according to their religious conscience, right?

you can not point to even a single piece of legislation that forces Americans to live a life that they dont choose.

Obama's fascist care.

what freedoms has he legislated away?

The right of people to decide what they will or will not buy. Individuals and organizations will buy what he dictates or face fines and jail.

Are you not paying any attention at all?

what rights are not longer available to you since he took office? Bush took away more rights when he signed the patriot act than anyone in history.

If we would all just learn to obey Dear Leader without question, the way you do....
ahhh so you bring up the health care law, how predictable.

so answer me this, how does one choose to participate in the health care field? does one choose to get hit by a car? does one choose to get cancer? does one choose to have a stroke? does one choose to have a heart attack? how does one choose to have a child born prematurely?

i would honestly be fine with not having the mandate to buy health care, if and only if, you had to prepay for all services. you have a heart attack and need immediate care? better pay upfront or have someone pay for you. need a hearth transplant? better come up with $200K. ohhhh so you cant pay, then hospitals can refuse you any and all services until you can come up with the money. if you end up dying as a result, oh well i guess thats the risk you take for not having health insurance.

you do realize that Obama is not making an individual take any drug by force? he is simply providing access to the drug. then it becomes the decision of the doctor and patient to decide what the correct course of action should be?

why let it stop at birth control......are you gonna let the hospital say well we dont believe in HIV medications because they are a punishment from god to punish homosexuality.... so we wont give you that life saving medication. too bad, sorry go someplace else. or is it better to let the doctor and patient figure that out. you just want to the government mandate to only be in agreement with your narrow view of the world, instead of covering all americans regardless of their religious affiliation.

Last edited:
What is with all the low-rep weirdos who keep negging me to tell me that nobody likes me?

Is there some sort of extremist nose picker hater club???
cause you neg rep repeatedly for no reason. turnabout is fair play

The reasons I neg rep are always the same...

dishonesty, adherence to a culture of death, and committment to the annihiliation of the species.

So if I negged you, that's why.

I don't bother to explain it in my negs because there's no point. You guys don't understand words right in front of your faces, there's no point in wasting my time using them on you. All my interactions with progressive nutjobs are done for the benefit of others...not for you.

The reasons I neg rep are always the same...

dishonesty, adherence to a culture of death, and committment to the annihiliation of the species.

So if I negged you, that's why.

I don't bother to explain it in my negs because there's no point. You guys don't understand words right in front of your faces, there's no point in wasting my time using them on you. All my interactions with progressive nutjobs are done for the benefit of others...not for you.
you lie and provide vast disinformation on this board. thats why you get neg repped.

Last edited:

Yes, when speaking of denying civil rights, no law since Dred Scott fills the bill quite like fascist care.

so answer me this, how does one choose to participate in the health care field?

Go to medical school. (or become a government hack.)

does one choose to get hit by a car? does one choose to get cancer? does one choose to have a stroke? does one choose to have a heart attack? how does one choose to have a child born prematurely?

What do these have to do with anything?

i would honestly be fine with not having the mandate to buy health care, if and only if, you had to prepay for all services. you have a heart attack and need immediate care? better pay upfront or have someone pay for you. need a hearth transplant? better come up with $200K. ohhhh so you cant pay, then hospitals can refuse you any and all services until you can come up with the money.

Doesn't work that way. Service is rendered then the provider attempts to recoup costs.

if you end up dying as a result, oh well i guess thats the risk you take for not having health insurance.

Yawn.

you do realize that Obama is not making an individual take any drug by force? he is simply providing access to the drug.

How enlightened of him.

then it becomes the decision of the doctor and patient to decide what the correct course of action should be?

Dr. Oz says that everyone should eat Acai berries. Should the IRS fine anyone not putting these on their weekly shopping list?

why let it stop at birth control......are you gonna let the hospital say well we dont believe in HIV medications because they are a punishment from god to punish homosexuality....

All through the 90's; my health insurance (Pacific Care) specifically excluded HIV from coverage. Of course, we were a free country back then.

so we wont give you that life saving medication. too bad, sorry go someplace else. or is it better to let the doctor and patient figure that out. you just want to the government mandate to only be in agreement with your narrow view of the world, instead of covering all americans regardless of their religious affiliation.

When you go into a grocery store, has Obama filled out your list for you? What if the store doesn't carry products that Obama decides you want? Should the IRS fine the store? Close them down?

Yes, when speaking of denying civil rights, no law since Dred Scott fills the bill quite like fascist care.

so answer me this, how does one choose to participate in the health care field?

Go to medical school. (or become a government hack.)

What do these have to do with anything?

Doesn't work that way. Service is rendered then the provider attempts to recoup costs.

Yawn.

How enlightened of him.

Dr. Oz says that everyone should eat Acai berries. Should the IRS fine anyone not putting these on their weekly shopping list?

why let it stop at birth control......are you gonna let the hospital say well we dont believe in HIV medications because they are a punishment from god to punish homosexuality....

All through the 90's; my health insurance (Pacific Care) specifically excluded HIV from coverage. Of course, we were a free country back then.

so we wont give you that life saving medication. too bad, sorry go someplace else. or is it better to let the doctor and patient figure that out. you just want to the government mandate to only be in agreement with your narrow view of the world, instead of covering all americans regardless of their religious affiliation.

When you go into a grocery store, has Obama filled out your list for you? What if the store doesn't carry products that Obama decides you want? Should the IRS fine the store? Close them down?
great so youre in agreement that one doesnt choose to participate in the health care markets. fantastic!

glad to see you also support the idea of denying potentially life saving coverage.

now come back when the rest of your argument consists of an industry that can provide life saving care. you cant exactly buy and install a new heart at a grocery store can you?

i assume your in favor or getting rid of ambulances that are paid for by the governments? (i.e. the fire department) i mean they shouldnt pick you up and treat you if you obviously cant pay for it. i dont want my tax payer dollars going to save the lives of those who cant pay.

Last edited:
great so youre in agreement that one doesnt choose to participate in the health care markets. fantastic!

Glad to see that you're in agree ment that one doesn't choose to participate in the food market.

glad to see you also support the idea of denying potentially life saving coverage.

Glad to see you support the idea of denying life saving food.

Shouldn't everything in the grocery store be free?

now come back when the rest of your argument consists of an industry that can provide life saving care. you cant exactly buy and install a new heart at a grocery store can you?

i assume your in favor or getting rid of ambulances that are paid for by the governments? (i.e. the fire department) i mean they shouldnt pick you up and treat you if you obviously cant pay for it. i dont want my tax payer dollars going to save the lives of those who cant pay.

I know you think you're clever - but trust me on this, you're not.

Come back when you have a valid argument supporting the government dictating what products and services consumers must buy.

Glad to see that you're in agree ment that one doesn't choose to participate in the food market.

Glad to see you support the idea of denying life saving food.

Shouldn't everything in the grocery store be free?

I know you think you're clever - but trust me on this, you're not.

Come back when you have a valid argument supporting the government dictating what products and services consumers must buy.
i see so what your saying is that you can't grown your own food in your backyard and survive by killing animals. so you technically dont ever need to purchase food. its called living off the land or being self sufficient.
nice fail with that argument..

you better go out back and shake that health care tree when you get cancer.....

but i guess you believe that you can choose to a have stroke or heart attack.

i see so what your saying is that you can't grown your own food in your backyard and survive by killing animals. so you technically dont ever need to purchase food. its called living off the land or being self sufficient.
nice fail with that argument..

you better go out back and shake that health care tree when you get cancer.....

but i guess you believe that you can choose to a have stroke or heart attack.

Are you on drugs?

Seriously...

Forum List

Back