Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception

They also just passed a bill which states conception begins two weeks before pregnancy, I shit you not.

You're flat our lying.

Transvaginal probe included.

You're lying again.

The bill states that "Ultrasound equipment must be on site." It says nothing of vaginal ultrasound requirements.

Good thing there's no war on women.

Good thing you leftists aren't just fucking liars.

BDBoop can you provide links to prove these claims of yours? I just reasearched them and it appears you have some incorrect information as I can not back up your statements with any factual information.

They also just passed a bill which states conception begins two weeks before pregnancy, I shit you not.

You're flat our lying.

You're lying again.

The bill states that "Ultrasound equipment must be on site." It says nothing of vaginal ultrasound requirements.

BDBoop can you provide links to prove these claims of yours? I just reasearched them and it appears you have some incorrect information as I can not back up your statements with any factual information.

I linked the actual bill within the confines of this thread.

Which I then read, and pointed out that you were flat out lying.

You linked to a bill that in no way supported your claim. You simply tossed shit from the hate sites and linked a random bill.

You're flat our lying.

Transvaginal probe included.

You're lying again.

I looked it up and may have posted it. The rule that provides that conception occurs two weeks before pregnancy applies only in the limited circumstances of what medical procedures are to be used in late term abortions.

I was not talking to you, I was talking to Pilgrim. Criminy, it's like trying to make a phone call with a toddler going "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mom. LOIS!"

You're flat our lying.

You're lying again.

I looked it up and may have posted it. The rule that provides that conception occurs two weeks before pregnancy applies only in the limited circumstances of what medical procedures are to be used in late term abortions.

So it wasn't a lie. Thank you.

I won't be holding my breath, waiting for apologies.

You're flat our lying.

You're lying again.

The arizona bill? Are you sure? I don't see any arizona bill that does this anywhere linked in this thread by you....i tried maybe i missed it, i'll look again but if you can repost it for me i'd go read it for sure.

The arizona bill? Are you sure? I don't see any arizona bill that does this anywhere linked in this thread by you....i tried maybe i missed it, i'll look again but if you can repost it for me i'd go read it for sure.

She linked it, it just doesn't say what she claims.

Not a word about vaginal ultrasounds, and the only mention of conception is in regard to calculating late term abortion.

Yes. And again: It DID say it. You still haven't apologized for calling me a liar.

Yes. And again: It DID say it. You still haven't apologized for calling me a liar.

No, it certainly did NOT require a "transvaginal ultrasound" (made up term by the left)

You lied, based on various hating points you picked up from the hate sites.

PDF's have a search function, give it a shot. We all know you lied. Such is the left, zero integrity.

Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill now moves to the state Senate for a full vote.

Apparently, the conservative agenda to take away a women's right choice now includes birth control.

Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception For Non-Medical Reasons

what is the penalization? a free penis?

No that would be Anthony Wiener showing his in a 'Tweet'...

No, it certainly did NOT require a "transvaginal ultrasound" (made up term by the left)

PDF's have a search function, give it a shot. We all know you lied. Such is the left, zero integrity.

You accused me on two different points, and one of them was the two weeks before conception.

You accused me on two different points, and one of them was the two weeks before conception.

I'll tell you what, the bill has line numbers, can you provide the page and line number where it says this?

Last edited:

This is NOT a madeup term. I've had two of them. The only way to examine the ovaries for ovarian cancer and the only way to see the heartbeat in the first weeks of gestation. I don't know what they did before the invention of ultrasound, I never had one when pregnant back in the 70s, but anyway, "transvaginal ultrasound" is not made up. It not invasive and it's no big deal, but it's for real.

This is NOT a madeup term. I've had two of them. The only way to examine the ovaries for ovarian cancer and the only way to see the heartbeat in the first weeks of gestation. I don't know what they did before the invention of ultrasound, I never had one when pregnant back in the 70s, but anyway, "transvaginal ultrasound" is not made up. It not invasive and it's no big deal, but it's for real.

It is invasive if the only reason for it is to try to shame a woman out of her decision.

Uncensored is calling you a liar. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back