Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Have you seen Biden? Have you heard Biden? No. Arizona isn't going to Biden.
Why not ? Biden Like Obama did ,will put a team of EXPERTS behind him Not CNBC nitwit ass kissers like Kudlow and a doctor running housing etc etc etc
America wants to get people like biden and Obama out of Washington! Scarry to think they could come back, America will go in decline
You forgot ?? Obama brought us out of a Repub decline
jobs that still require you to collect welfare?
You figure out what $7.50 an hour 40 hours a week is ?? Think you can live on it ?? People tried Now figure out what $15 an hour gets you You'll still need help
You keep talking about hourly wages but never mention housing standards that put the poor out in the cold. Why?
Ask the doctor in charge of housing

Why not ? Biden Like Obama did ,will put a team of EXPERTS behind him Not CNBC nitwit ass kissers like Kudlow and a doctor running housing etc etc etc
America wants to get people like biden and Obama out of Washington! Scarry to think they could come back, America will go in decline
You figure out what $7.50 an hour 40 hours a week is ?? Think you can live on it ?? People tried Now figure out what $15 an hour gets you You'll still need help
You couldn’t work 40 hours a week under Obama
I owned a business Worked 55 hours a week
Well people in democrat run towns after graduating from a public school, only options are CVS , cashier, or shack shack. And if they worked 40 hours the biz would have to pay for health care.. so they limited hours..

America is in decline with Rrump speeding up the downfall. He is the symbol of our decline.
Where was the decline before the pandemic?

You keep talking about hourly wages but never mention housing standards that put the poor out in the cold. Why?
I do, he urges democrats to lower the standards so they will be more affordable.

Now that we know that shitstain obama paid that lab in Wuhan to develop this virus both he and Biden should be prosecuted. In 2015 it became clear that Trump was going to win. So the shitstain took drastic action. Democrat induced hysteria did the rest.

Killing this country cost the taxpayers 3.7 million dollars. Democrats will want their money's worth.

DERELICTION of duty
Senate Democrats exploded in frustration during a conference call with Vice President Mike Pence and Trump administration officials on Friday afternoon, with one normally laid-back senator asserting it was the most maddening phone call he’s ever taken part in, according to participants and people familiar with the call.
The call between President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force and Senate Democrats on Friday left the Senate minority “livid,” according to one Democrat on the call, because of the lack of clear answers about national testing for the disease.
Advertisement

Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) called it a “dereliction of duty,” said a second person on the call. King added: “I have never been so mad about a phone call in my life.”

King is generally among the most mild-mannered senators but was extraordinarily frustrated with the Trump administration’s testing woes. He said the administration had left states adrift.
Pence responded to King by saying there have been misunderstandings about the federal government’s work with states, according to a person familiar with a call, and the vice president explained the way the administration had been coordinating with states to ramp up testing. Pence was even-keeled in the face of the frustration, that person said. But Democrats said afterward they felt he wasn't giving clear answers to their questions.

DERELICTION of duty
Senate Democrats exploded in frustration during a conference call with Vice President Mike Pence and Trump administration officials on Friday afternoon, with one normally laid-back senator asserting it was the most maddening phone call he’s ever taken part in, according to participants and people familiar with the call.
The call between President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force and Senate Democrats on Friday left the Senate minority “livid,” according to one Democrat on the call, because of the lack of clear answers about national testing for the disease.
Advertisement

Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) called it a “dereliction of duty,” said a second person on the call. King added: “I have never been so mad about a phone call in my life.”

King is generally among the most mild-mannered senators but was extraordinarily frustrated with the Trump administration’s testing woes. He said the administration had left states adrift.
Pence responded to King by saying there have been misunderstandings about the federal government’s work with states, according to a person familiar with a call, and the vice president explained the way the administration had been coordinating with states to ramp up testing. Pence was even-keeled in the face of the frustration, that person said. But Democrats said afterward they felt he wasn't giving clear answers to their questions.
Is this a dereliction of duty?

DERELICTION of duty
Advertisement

If you were her what would you do?? Kill them all?

DERELICTION of duty
Advertisement

Democrsts livid.

They are supposed to be livid. They are democrats.

Now that we know that shitstain obama paid that lab in Wuhan to develop this virus both he and Biden should be prosecuted. In 2015 it became clear that Trump was going to win. So the shitstain took drastic action. Democrat induced hysteria did the rest.

Killing this country cost the taxpayers 3.7 million dollars. Democrats will want their money's worth.
You and jit need help serious help

DERELICTION of duty
Advertisement

If you were her what would you do?? Kill them all?

No I believe in life. I would get all the illegals out that are lowering the wages. And get this guys jobs to get them back on their feet.

Are democrats still fantasizing about phony polls (600 people)? Doesthe polling company (OH Predictive insights) have democrat voters on speed dial? The same polling company had Hillary up by the same number in June 2016.

Every honest person wants to limit voting to only those who are eligible. Douchebags want to make it easy for dead people and illegal aliens to vote.
Good idea

Then why limit poling places? Why cut down on days you can vote? Why reduce the number of voting booths?

Since we can't have an infinite number of poling places, that means there has to be a limit of some kind. No matter where the limit is set, some douchebag like you will whine about it. The same goes for voting booths. local governments don't have infinite budgets.

There's a very good reason to limit of the number of days you can vote. After the voting starts events can occur that might cause people to change their minds. That's why the election should occur over as short of a time period as possible, so all voters are making their decision based on the same set of facts.
I thought our purpose as Americans was to make voting LEGALLY easier for all Americans Not try to keep segments who don't see it your way away from the booths Are you American Bri you fn traitor?

You were mistaken.
Where was I mistaken? With easier legal voting or Bri is a fn traitor?? I still believe both are true
You were mistaken about easier voting. There's no mandate to make voting easy except among sleazy lying TDS morons.
There is a mandate among Republicans to drive away as many voters as they can
You mean dead people and illegal aliens?
Your party now bri is a cult not a party Trump is your king Trump is worse for America than this virus
Disagreeing with your deranged ideas does not make you part of a cult. In fact, the opposite is the case.

Thanks to democrat game playing. The voters are aware and will get rid of the conniving scum soon.

Buddy, Trump got legislation to Deal with TRUMP PLAGUE a lot faster than Obama got legislation to deal with Bush's recession.

Nope, this is all on Trump... He owns this plague.

Ummm, no..China does you imbecile.

Forum List

Back