Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.
I don’t think the debates will matter much.

What will matter is the state of the economy by November.

Why do you think the voters will think that Sleepy Joe will be able to bring full employment and prosperity? I haven't heard any plans from his at all.

Prior to Trump, Arizona was off the table for Democrats

McCain and Romney both won by 9 percent. Trump won by 3 1/2 percent in 2016.

Since then, Trump has alienated more Arizonans and they let it be seen in 2018 when they defeated Republican McSally

Arizona is definitely in play

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.

Debates and VP choice will matter. Come on man.

Since then, Trump has alienated more Arizonans and they let it be seen in 2018 when they defeated Republican McSally

AZ has a more illegals and the population landscape has changed. I agree. A Democrat, Sinema, won a senate seat over McSally. That being said if Biden moves too far left or alienates the Bernie Bros he may lose.

In most elections....
Yes

During a national disaster?
Not as much

AZ has a more illegals and the population landscape has changed. I agree. A Democrat, Sinema, won a senate seat over McSally. That being said if Biden moves too far left or alienates the Bernie Bros he may lose.
Biden is a pragmatist
He runs on what he thinks he can sell

Kelly is a big draw in Arizona and can bring out the Democratic vote

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
I will give you that and rephrase, GLOBAL DISASTER. Thank you, China.

Biden is a pragmatist
He runs on what he thinks he can sell

Kelly is a big draw in Arizona and can bring out the Democratic vote
Biden is a 1000 years old and sort of a joke. I think if it were Andrew Cuomo the Democrats would win.

Sinema won because after McSally won boxes of Democrat votes were found in the trunk of a Democrat worker's car.

Fraud has been extremely effective in California. All elections are controlled by fraud.

Dream on ,little broomstick cowboy. The Dems have been claiming Arizona for years. Actually ,it looks like New Mexico might come back to Repubs. They are sick of filthy illegals.

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
Yeah, that's what you're hoping. That's why you and your fellow douchebags are trying to make the disaster as big as possible. You don't give a damn about saving lives.

Dream on ,little broomstick cowboy. The Dems have been claiming Arizona for years. Actually ,it looks like New Mexico might come back to Repubs. They are sick of filthy illegals.
After Biden displays his brain damage in a debate, that will be all she wrote for him.

Trump is also losing Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is Biden country

pennsylvania has joined up with NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE & MD to form a coalition against donny's incompetancy.

Those states got together to tow whatever line Nancy and Cuomo tell them to tow. This situation is now official 100% politics from here on.

& as the hayseed states follow donny's hunches - they will be the next hotspots if they aren't all ready, like s dakota... when they are still dropping like flies, the northeast & left coast will be back on our feet.

pennsylvania has joined up with NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE & MD to form a coalition against donny's incompetancy.

Those states got together to tow whatever line Nancy and Cuomo tell them to tow. This situation is now official 100% politics from here on.
The situation is a moral issue. Which is more important, lives or the economy. Should we sacrifice old folks in exchange for jobs and profits? Should we bury all chose old veterans from wars of long ago like Korea and Vietnam in exchange for profits and material things for younger folks who may be able to beat the pandemic. Is it time for adjusting our population inventory?

#BEBEST@KILLINGRAMMA

Trumpoholics are not conservatives. Conservatives oppose Trump. USMB is a mostly Trumper/Tea Party site.
So what you're saying is that the Tea Party created to get the country back to its conservative founding principles are not real conservatives.
There is very little conservatism in the trump republican party.
Oh really. And you would know HOW?
Well, they are definitely not fiscal conservatives. May have led the beginnings of ecologic and anti polution movement, but not conservative on that issue any more. Not conservative on viewpoint toward the Russian bear. They are willing to adopt radical change and accept/promote to achieve goals. They used to constitutional conservatives. Hard to tell if those constitutional conservatives are alive or had children that lived, if the views expressed on this board are an indication. There is nothing conservative about absolute hate for people in your own country that do not share every single viewpoint.
Who can be fiscally conservative right now? Impossible. Too much to solve. It would be political suicide. The cart has gone off the cliff.
It works for me. Fear that it is political suicide is political cowardice. Bribe your kids so they will prefer you to your wife much. Sounds like the way to go bankrupt, to me. Sooner or later credit card debt has to be dealt with or at least show progress. If on a corporate board, would you continue to extend unlimited credit to a business unit that was consistently failing to control it's capital management, loading the whole corporation with unproductive debt or not? A conservative would not let it get that far or at least would be a voice against the practice. You are the voice of the non-fiscal conservative republican party.
Perhaps these are better inform on the gerrymandering issue as applied to presidential politics.

Apparently I am not the only one concerned for the effects of gerrymandering on presidential elections.

& as the hayseed states follow donny's hunches - they will be the next hotspots if they aren't all ready, like s dakota... when they are still dropping like flies, the northeast & left coast will be back on our feet.
The hot spot in S Dakota is one immigrants community. They can drop like flies. That Chinese processing plant has been in need of a can of Raid since the Chinese took it over.

The Michigan governor may swing the state over to Trump, her dictatorship is not going well.

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

I'm gong to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

They have more of a chance to be correct.
We will get a better view come November.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

Can Trump count on polls always being wrong?

when the primaries were still going on - one Q was 'how angry are you?' & the response was thru the roof & the scale heavily favored the #1 issue, which was getting rid of trump was more important than anything else.

Lol who’s voting for biden give
Me one name? Jose? Maria? How many dead Voters

Forum List

Back