Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Anytime any of you sycophants want to offer proof...it would mark the first time it exists.

Where's your proof that it was "free, fair and honest?"

50 state certification.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....

The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Hopefully there aren't any dumbasses like him.

Truth over Facts

What truth do you claim to have?

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Truth over Facts

That there aren’t many dumbasses like you.

Who cares what Q says?
Nevermind the fact that Q never claimed any such thing. People confuse the things Q followers believe with things Q has actually posted. And it’s ridiculous because there’s an archive of every Q post that’s easily searchable.
Wow, now Q is part of the deep state...
Where did anyone even say that in this discussion?
Q entered the discussion because of the cyber ninja use of UV light to check ballots for watermarks.

Just as Q claimed.
The UV light is also being used to check for creases.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Truth over Facts

Is it the truth Democrats have done everything they can to stop this audit? It sure is.

Both sides are being idiots.

Your bias always shows through.

The trumpsters are the only ones being idiots. remember when their orange whore "won" the election in the electoral college even though he lost the majority vote, but no one dragged it through the courts for months on end. You misuse the term "bias" because you cannot name what aspect of trump's birth I have a bias against. I voted in the last presidential election for a white heterosexual Christian male, in the election before that I voted for a white, heterosexual Christian female, in the election before that I voted for a heterosexual Christian male who had a white mother and a black father.

Please explain what the origin of my "bias" is. My opinion of donald trump obviously has nothing to do with his race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other of his innate characteristics. But I really can't stand authoritarian assholes.

Once the fraud is proven illegitimate Biden will be removed, Trump sworn in and a whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.
I do not believe that is what would happen, if the election results were found to be illigitimate.... in enough states that took the electoral win away from Biden, the whole election would be null and void is my understanding...????

and the Speaker of the House would be standing in as president, until Congress then chooses someone for president... the person they choose, does not even have to be one of the candidates I believe?

Who cares what Q says?
Nevermind the fact that Q never claimed any such thing. People confuse the things Q followers believe with things Q has actually posted. And it’s ridiculous because there’s an archive of every Q post that’s easily searchable.
Q entered the discussion because of the cyber ninja use of UV light to check ballots for watermarks.

Just as Q claimed.
I’m going to ask you to do something really simple.. link the Q post that claims there were ballot watermarks. I’ll even help you out and give you a link to all of the Q posts - qanon.pub :: posts by

There is no result from this Trump audit that would ever change our election results.

Biden's team would be allowed to do an audit of his choosing with his partisan team like Trump is doing now if you were to take trumps audit as something real....

NONE OF THIS will ever happen guys.... The election was certified already....

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Truth over Facts

Come dude, Boston is full of dumbasses like you. All in same neighborhood to concentrate dumbasses like you so you feel secure in your dumdassery.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Truth over Facts

Come dude, Boston is full of dumbasses like you. All in same neighborhood to concentrate dumbasses like you so you feel secure in your dumdassery.

You have no idea how tough the kids who grew up in Boston and are now adults are. Moron.

Pauline you

Who cares what Q says?

Just as Q claimed.
I’m going to ask you to do something really simple.. link the Q post that claims there were ballot watermarks. I’ll even help you out and give you a link to all of the Q posts - qanon.pub :: posts by
Paulie your deep in aren’t you.

Are you a defender of the Q?

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Truth over Facts

You have no idea how tough the kids who grew up in Boston and are now adults are. Moron.

Dude, stop with the bullshitt.

Pauline you

Who cares what Q says?

Just as Q claimed.
Paulie your deep in aren’t you.

Are you a defender of the Q?
Just provide the link or shut up

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Anytime any of you sycophants want to offer proof...it would mark the first time it exists.

Where's your proof that it was "free, fair and honest?"

50 state certification.

certified fraud.

The supposed insurrection was to cover up the fraud. The murder of Babbitt was to intimidate. And the fact that Congress ignored 40% of the voters will never be forgotten.
Ah, now this is getting intriguing.
So, per poster 'Lastamender'.....someone (you don't name who)...threw a fake insurrection so some "fraud" (which you do not identify) could be 'covered up'.
OK, got it.
I think.

And then, "congress ignored 40% of voters" .....????.
Umm, how did they do that?
And this "40%" that you speak of....well, where did that come from?

A little ....or a lot....... of explainin' seems required for the forum to offer any credence to the above poster, 'Lastamender'.

Help us out, Lastamender, make your case.

A whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.

OK, make your case.
And importantly, poster Blues Legend, name names. Give us specifics.
You seem convinced you know stuff the rest of us don't.
OK, fair enough, you know what you think you know.
But, add to your credibility, your gravitas.....by adding some granularity to your assertion: Tell us who is going to prison; and how do you know that?

Here's an opportunity to show us your game.

Batter up, BluesLegend.

The supposed insurrection was to cover up the fraud. The murder of Babbitt was to intimidate. And the fact that Congress ignored 40% of the voters will never be forgotten.
Ah, now this is getting intriguing.
So, per poster 'Lastamender'.....someone (you don't name who)...threw a fake insurrection so some "fraud" (which you do not identify) could be 'covered up'.
OK, got it.
I think.

And then, "congress ignored 40% of voters" .....????.
Umm, how did they do that?
And this "40%" that you speak of....well, where did that come from?

A little ....or a lot....... of explainin' seems required for the forum to offer any credence to the above poster, 'Lastamender'.

Help us out, Lastamender, make your case.

A whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.

OK, make your case.
And importantly, poster Blues Legend, name names. Give us specifics.
You seem convinced you know stuff the rest of us don't.
OK, fair enough, you know what you think you know.
But, add to your credibility, your gravitas.....by adding some granularity to your assertion: Tell us who is going to prison; and how do you know that?

Here's an opportunity to show us your game.

Batter up, BluesLegend.
Jim Jordan told the Congress, that day, what polls and surveys claimed. No one said it was not true. That means it was. Try some research.

I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.
Spot on – that’s exactly what it is: political theater, a pathetic attempt by Republicans to keep the Big Lie alive, and a bad-faith waste of time and money.
That's exactly what a bunch of NAZIs would say if they swindled the election.
All of this theater has been accompanied by fundraising letters to pay for it. Do the math.
What "math" is that?

Forum List

Back