Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Hopefully there aren't any dumbasses like him.

Truth over Facts

What truth do you claim to have?

Is it the truth Democrats have done everything they can to stop this audit? It sure is.

Then the leaders of the Democratic party will cart off the same boxes of ballots to another venue conducted by their own operatives, without republicans admitted or being allowed to participate. For security, Democrats can also hire rent-a-cops and fakes who bought their badges and uniforms on line. Same/same..

This "audit" has absolutely no legal legitimacy at all.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....

The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Hopefully there aren't any dumbasses like him.

Truth over Facts

What truth do you claim to have?

Is it the truth Democrats have done everything they can to stop this audit? It sure is.

Then the leaders of the Democratic party will cart off the same boxes of ballots to another venue conducted by their own operatives, without republicans admitted or being allowed to participate. For security, Democrats can also hire rent-a-cops and fakes who bought their badges and uniforms on line. Same/same..

This "audit" has absolutely no legal legitimacy at all.

Precisely!!!

This audit is not a legal audit, that would affect anything....

It is for propaganda use by the Republican Trumpers to fool their base, who will fall all over themselves to support it...And make their lying claims throughout the net, regurgitating it in all of their alternative media...

We know their game.... their bag of tricks.... It works every time, on their flock so eager to BELIEVE in their lord's forked tongue.... It's tiring watching it all happen over and over and over again.... breaking a cult like mentality, is not easy....! :eek-52:

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Anytime any of you sycophants want to offer proof...it would mark the first time it exists.

Where's your proof that it was "free, fair and honest?"

50 state certification.

certified fraud.

where is the actual evidence, for your claim....other than in your brainwashed head? :dunno:

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Anytime any of you sycophants want to offer proof...it would mark the first time it exists.

50 state certification.

certified fraud.

where is the actual evidence, for your claim....other than in your brainwashed head? :dunno:

Where there is smoke there is fire. Over 40% believe there was fraud. We need more transparency.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

50 state certification.

certified fraud.

I've posted it hundreds of times, twit.

. "No one said it was not true. That means it was."

Boy Scout's honor?......that's your "proof"?
Jim Jordan said it in Congress.
And that makes it true?

Gym Jordan?

Poster, Lastamender, I like your stuff as you offer up such soft-balls, hanging-curves.

Ps......it's gonna take more "proof" than Jim Jordan.
It's gonna take more proof than you saying Jim Jordan said it.

Honest, it really will. Jeeeeeez!

Once the fraud is proven illegitimate Biden will be removed, Trump sworn in and a whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.
And there ya go. They really believe this. Literally.

By "they" you mean the American people don't you.
Yes, obedient Trumpsters are Americans.

If you have been told in your world that it's anything close to a majority, you're certainly free to believe that.
Dims are obedient, NAZI. They want to be ruled. Trump supporters don't want government telling them what to do.

This recount is just political showboating. Biden has been sworn in as President and that's all there is to it.

Trump and his minions are just trying to keep themselves riled up in hopes of countering the political fallout from the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In 2 years American will consider the BIG LIE a sick joke, but they will NEVER forget the Jan. 6 insurrection!!!
Not a single original thought in there whatsoever
You're correct. Unlike you Trump worshipers, I don't make things up. So there is nothing 'original' about my posts.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

Ewe are the dumbass that believes The Big Lie
MAGA

This recount is just political showboating. Biden has been sworn in as President and that's all there is to it.

Trump and his minions are just trying to keep themselves riled up in hopes of countering the political fallout from the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In 2 years American will consider the BIG LIE a sick joke, but they will NEVER forget the Jan. 6 insurrection!!!
You're correct. Unlike you Trump worshipers, I don't make things up. So there is nothing 'original' about my posts.
Yeah I mean clearly it’s asking too much for someone to state their own reasons why they believe the election results are valid rather than simply repeating the same buzz words and phrases the media has shoved down our throats

Yeah I mean clearly it’s asking too much for someone to state their own reasons why they believe the election results are valid rather than simply repeating the same buzz words and phrases the media has shoved down our throats

There is no reason to believe that the election results were not valid. NO believable evidence has ever been presented that indicates there was any significant election fraud.

Since it's Trump supporters that are making accusations, then it's their obligation to prove it. It's not the obligation of myself or anyone else to prove that the election was not fraudulent.

So far what we've seen is that Trump supporters really, really want to believe that the election was fraudulent, but that's all they got.

Everything else they've said has been thoroughly debunked.

. "No one said it was not true. That means it was."

Boy Scout's honor?......that's your "proof"?
Jim Jordan said it in Congress.
And that makes it true?

Gym Jordan?

Poster, Lastamender, I like your stuff as you offer up such soft-balls, hanging-curves.

Ps......it's gonna take more "proof" than Jim Jordan.
It's gonna take more proof than you saying Jim Jordan said it.

Honest, it really will. Jeeeeeez!
Well, I am not going to give anymore. Google it, troll.

Forum List

Back