Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Once the fraud is proven illegitimate Biden will be removed, Trump sworn in and a whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.
And there ya go. They really believe this. Literally.
It is what should happen. The laws were clearly broken. The massive fraud was the insurrection. The cover up is the new reign of terror.

Both sides are being idiots.

Your bias always shows through.

The trumpsters are the only ones being idiots. remember when their orange whore "won" the election in the electoral college even though he lost the majority vote, but no one dragged it through the courts for months on end. You misuse the term "bias" because you cannot name what aspect of trump's birth I have a bias against. I voted in the last presidential election for a white heterosexual Christian male, in the election before that I voted for a white, heterosexual Christian female, in the election before that I voted for a heterosexual Christian male who had a white mother and a black father.

Please explain what the origin of my "bias" is. My opinion of donald trump obviously has nothing to do with his race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other of his innate characteristics. But I really can't stand authoritarian assholes.

Just what are you babbling about ?

None of this has anything to do with what I posted in response to your stupid claims.

You selectively pick what you want and make stuff up to satisfy your bias.

Both sides are being idiots.

Your bias always shows through.

The trumpsters are the only ones being idiots. remember when their orange whore "won" the election in the electoral college even though he lost the majority vote, but no one dragged it through the courts for months on end. You misuse the term "bias" because you cannot name what aspect of trump's birth I have a bias against. I voted in the last presidential election for a white heterosexual Christian male, in the election before that I voted for a white, heterosexual Christian female, in the election before that I voted for a heterosexual Christian male who had a white mother and a black father.

Please explain what the origin of my "bias" is. My opinion of donald trump obviously has nothing to do with his race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other of his innate characteristics. But I really can't stand authoritarian assholes.

Just what are you babbling about ?

None of this has anything to do with what I posted in response to your stupid claims.

You selectively pick what you want and make stuff up to satisfy your bias.
You just defined yourself.

So Capitol rioters are counting votes using a system designed by a QAnon freak

WHat could possibly go wrong
Simply being at the capitol doesn't make you a rioter, shit for brains. That isn't a crime.

Next, you turds will make being a Republican a crime.
Very unhappy.

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

Under her leadership, Democrats control a majority of US House seats and both Senate seats.The state legislature and Governor;s mansion could be next. She refused to perform a audit on the results at the state convention. What was she afraid of? A Republican state senator has given his opinion.

"A Republican Arizona state senator has expressed embarrassment over the ongoing Maricopa County presidential election audit, saying the effort makes the state GOP "look like idiots."

State Sen. Paul Boyer, who previously voted in favor of the audit, now believes that the review is "ridiculous," according to an interview published by The New York Times on Sunday. The Republican-led audit has come considerable scrutiny over allegations of partisan bias, lack of transparency, general incompetence and security concerns.

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer told the paper on Friday. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."

The audit is happening, but when do they expect results?
What percent complete are they?
Have they found anything important yet?
They have 40 days....I hear that they're not going to give results in dribs and drabs, and wait until it's complete.
Good. That won't give the Dem NAZIs time to prepare their attacks on it.

This audit has become a bad joke.
The election was the joke.The audit is the punch line.

I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.
Spot on – that’s exactly what it is: political theater, a pathetic attempt by Republicans to keep the Big Lie alive, and a bad-faith waste of time and money.
I watched the news where they first started using UV lights on the ballots, then they switched to some sort of paper fold detector. This goes with a topic that popped up after the election where they said Trump secretly had watermarks put on all the ballots, so they could tell real ballots from fake ones.

Days ago somebody posted they came out of a count of 250,000 illegal ballots, but that story didn't pan out either.

One columnist got it right. They are using witchcraft.

I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.
Spot on – that’s exactly what it is: political theater, a pathetic attempt by Republicans to keep the Big Lie alive, and a bad-faith waste of time and money.
That's exactly what a bunch of NAZIs would say if they swindled the election.
You are the NAZIs. That is why Republicans have launched attacks on voting and free speech.

Once the fraud is proven illegitimate Biden will be removed, Trump sworn in and a whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.
And there ya go. They really believe this. Literally.
It is what should happen. The laws were clearly broken. The massive fraud was the insurrection. The cover up is the new reign of terror.
There was no massive fraud. Individual One lost bigly. So....what are you gonna go about it besides whine?

I watched the news where they first started using UV lights on the ballots, then they switched to some sort of paper fold detector. This goes with a topic that popped up after the election where they said Trump secretly had watermarks put on all the ballots, so they could tell real ballots from fake ones.

Days ago somebody posted they came out of a count of 250,000 illegal ballots, but that story didn't pan out either.

One columnist got it right. They are using witchcraft.
I'm sure that Q is picking up on that.

That's exactly what a bunch of NAZIs would say if they swindled the election.
All of this theater has been accompanied by fundraising letters to pay for it. Do the math.
"The math" is that a group of concerned citizens raised the money needed to investigate a fraudelent election. On the other side of the coin, corrupt leftwing billionaires contributed their vast wealth to fund the lawsuits intended to prevent the facts from being exposed.

Then the names of large donors should be made public.

Forum List

Back