Arizona GOP Offering $50,000 Reward For 2000 Mules Conviction

Slick - If you think that the last 15 or 21 year's have dealt with normal budget allocations, then what rock did you crawl out from under ? Do better.

Of course they have not, because both sides spend like drunken sailors on shore leave. And then you want to pretend that you are fucking conservative when you keep voting for it to happen.

Uh. No, I was responding to your suggesting that Gator was no conservative, because he disagrees with Trumpsters. Trumpsters aren't conservatives. They're idiot populists. Y'all aren't playing with a full deck.
Well all I know is that If you want to talk crazy or not playing with a full deck, then look no further than the Democrazed party these days.

Well all I know is that If you want to talk crazy or not playing with a full deck, then look no further than the Democrazed party these days.

Yep, they are pretty darn crazy for sure.

The fun part is that you think your tribe is any less crazy.

Of course they have not, because both sides spend like drunken sailors on shore leave. And then you want to pretend that you are fucking conservative when you keep voting for it to happen.
Both sides do it you say, but you attack conservatives and not the other side eh ? You are Democrat in Republican cloth.. You are no different than the Romney's and other's like him. Infact there's a game running in this place where posters are not true to their bull crap spewed. They are what is called agitators.

Both sides do it you say, but you attack conservatives and not the other side eh

Nope, I attack both sides for it. But only one side claims to be conservatives while doing it.

You are Democrat in Republican cloth.. You are no different than the Romney's and other's like him.

I am neither a Democrat nor Republican, I have chosen not to be part of either tribe.

Yep, they are pretty darn crazy for sure.

The fun part is that you think your tribe is any less crazy.
Make sure that you always emphasize the word LESS, and don't count yourself out of the two group's. That includes the agitators who are crazier than most, but all the while thinks that no one can figure them out. lol

Nope, I attack both sides for it. But only one side claims to be conservatives while doing it.

I am neither a Democrat nor Republican, I have chosen not to be part of either tribe.
So your just an agitator... Thought so, otherwise you are worthless to your country.

So your just an agitator... Thought so, otherwise you are worthless to your country.

I can see why you would view it that way. To you loyalty to the tribe is the most important thing, nothing else matters.

I choose to put the country before either tribe, a concept you will never grasp.

I can see why you would view it that way. To you loyalty to the tribe is the most important thing, nothing else matters.

I choose to put the country before either tribe, a concept you will never grasp.
Yesterday I was called a Trump apologist. Partisans are funny.

Me too, in exact came thread I was being attacked in for being a leftist.

That is what makes these forums so fun
They literally can't conceive of anything outside their two-party circle jerk.

Last edited:
And yet, not a single person has even been identified as a suspect.

You have a hell of a long way to go to putting anybody in jail, when you don't know who, when or how.

Ironically it means you're clueless. (original definition)

Just write "Deep State/Soros/Chavez/China/Italian satellites" and the rubes will empty their bank accounts for you

LOL

Reward should be 750k$ tax free ( that would get a few rats to bite

How much of that $750,000 will you personally contribute?

I originally wrote to several newspapers, offering $20,000 to each of the first two informants. If I had to pay $80,000, it would have been well worth it.
I would be a national hero by any standard, other than that of Democrats who would
probably try to kill me. Look at what happened to the Clinton's "friends."

2000 convictions, at fifty thou a pop - someone is looking at a hefty payday.

Just write "Deep State/Soros/Chavez/China/Italian satellites" and the rubes will empty their bank accounts for you

LOL
That's how stupid you are to even think that way, but leftist gonna leftist eh ?

Forum List

Back